Connect The Dots: Bill's Wife To Be Indicted?????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Here are two of those 'dots'...

1. "Trump Refers to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian' After Her Twitter Tirade Against Him" Trump Refers to Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian'

Now....what set Warren off, suddenly???

2. "VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’"VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’
Why this caustic attack on Obama???

A radio caller connected those dots this way: Hillary is about to be indicted...and Warren is looking to fill the vacancy....
And Bill....now the reason for the attack is obvious.

Could be?

Here's hoping.

Last edited:
Hillary has too much dirt on other politicians to be indicted, never going to happen imo.

Hillary has too much dirt on other politicians to be indicted, never going to happen imo.

I'd love to hear your explanation for the two 'dots.'

1. Warren is not Clinton, so I fail to see how Trumps insult can indicate any wrong doing on Hillary's part.
2. Any sane person would see the awful legacy he was referring to was the constant obstruction and gridlock practiced by the right over the last 8 years.

Of course, I can see how the diseased mind of a crazy right winger might try to twist things.

1. "Trump Refers to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian' After Her Twitter Tirade Against Him" Trump Refers to Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian'

2. "VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’"VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’

A radio called connected those dots this way: Hillary is about to be indicted...and Warren is looking to fill the vacancy....

Could be?

Here's hoping.
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A radio called connected those dots this way: Hillary is about to be indicted...and Warren is looking to fill the vacancy....

Could be?

Here's hoping.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
They will be saying the same after she enters the White House as Madam President..

1. Warren is not Clinton, so I fail to see how Trumps insult can indicate any wrong doing on Hillary's part.
2. Any sane person would see the awful legacy he was referring to was the constant obstruction and gridlock practiced by the right over the last 8 years.

Of course, I can see how the diseased mind of a crazy right winger might try to twist things.

1. "Warren is not Clinton, so I fail to see how Trumps insult can indicate any wrong doing on Hillary's part."

Where could you have gotten that idea???????

Nowhere in this thread.

Try again when you sober up.

2. "Any sane person would see the awful legacy he was referring to was the constant obstruction and gridlock practiced by the right over the last 8 years."

Obviously you have no business using the word 'sane,' having so little association with the concept.

Now...focus like a laser: when as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton ever attacked Obama like that before?

Could be?

Here's hoping.

They will be saying the same after she enters the White House as Madam President..

Now....after the unbroken list of domestic and foreign policy failures by Obama the Democrat....why would you gleefully look forward to more of same via Bill's wife???

Why do you hate your country?

Could be?

Here's hoping.

Now....after the unbroken list of domestic and foreign policy failures by Obama the Democrat....why would you gleefully look forward to more of same via Bill's wife???

Why do you hate your country? If you believe that one human is more noble than another human and plays the same political games?

just so i'm clear here - does the op really mean to insinuate that trump insulting warren and bill clinton chastising the republican congress means that hillary clinton is going to jail?

Could be?

Here's hoping.

the domestic and foreign policy failures were from the prior administration and the fact that the current congress has obstructed for the past 7 years.

why do YOU hate your country?

just so i'm clear here - does the op really mean to insinuate that trump insulting warren and bill clinton chastising the republican congress means that hillary clinton is going to jail?
It's her informal attempts at logic, even though it is all rhetoric...

Could be?

Here's hoping.

the domestic and foreign policy failures were from the prior administration and the fact that the current congress has obstructed for the past 7 years.

What didn't Obama get, Dear?

He got the Failed Stimulus, ObamaCare, he got everything he asked for

Could be?

Here's hoping.

5 years not 7, Dem's had complete control of congress and the White House from 2008-2010.

That is not how I read it. It seems that the grapevine for the Wall Street crowd is farily reliable and is saying that Clintonis to be INDICTED, which does not mean jail, but surely the end of her campaign.

I hope it doesnt end her campaign though.

I would prefer Trump to run against a bleeding, limping Democrat loser than someone who could actually challenge him like Sanders, among other reasons.

1. "Warren is not Clinton, so I fail to see how Trumps insult can indicate any wrong doing on Hillary's part."

Where could you have gotten that idea???????

Nowhere in this thread.

Try again when you sober up.

2. "Any sane person would see the awful legacy he was referring to was the constant obstruction and gridlock practiced by the right over the last 8 years."

Obviously you have no business using the word 'sane,' having so little association with the concept.

Now...focus like a laser: when as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton ever attacked Obama like that before?

He didn't attack Obama. He noted the obstruction that Obama has faced. What purpose would it serve anyway? Do you think Hillary is trying to distance herself from Obama? Is Obama somehow her opponent in this election? What does any of this have to do with the title of the OP? Either you have not made your point clearly, or you have some massive gaps in your logic. How do either of the claims you make indicate Hillary is to be indicted?

A radio caller connected those dots this way: Hillary is about to be indicted...and Warren is looking to fill the vacancy....

Could be?

Here's hoping.

I suggest you stop buying your Fruit Loops at the head shop.

Forum List

Back