Connecticut governor: NRA is a 'terrorist organization'

I consider the Democratic Party to be a terrorist organization. So there.

Yeah, but your opinions are mostly absurd. The NRA is suing Florida for passing a gun control bill. I wonder how they will establish standing.

Any effort to oppose gun control is a sign that someone who enables unlawful gun violence, aids and abets a crime and should be considered a terrorist.

Yeah, but your opinions are mostly absurd. The NRA is suing Florida for passing a gun control bill. I wonder how they will establish standing.

NRA members between the ages of 18-21.

Any effort to oppose gun control is a sign that someone who enables unlawful gun violence, aids and abets a crime and should be considered a terrorist.

Stop eating Milk-Bones.

Glad he tells it like it is , hopefully more will come out and call this terrorist organization out for what it is

Gov. Dannel Malloy compared the NRA to such groups multiple times, saying it has evolved into a different organization from what it used to be more than a decade ago.

What terrorist attacks has the NRA funded have they taken responsibility for these attacks ?
The right doesn't put up with terrorist unlike the left who venerate them.
Bill Ayers - Wikipedia

FEDERAL law states that all citizens 17 to 46 are members of the unorganized militia. That means that 17 18 19 and 20 year olds must have access to own and possess long guns in order to fulfill that duty. Further Federal law establishes that 18 year olds can own rifles as well.

Teacher's unions are destructive.

Yes......???

Lets see ....teachers' unions fights to put more books in a classroom....while the NRA and their funders (weapons manufacturers) fights to put more guns in a classroom......

I guess I can see the comparison as "valid."..............lol

Stop eating Milk-Bones.

Yeah, the NRA can find a Paula Jones for standing, so that is likely to happen.

I don't eat Milk-Bones, even my dog turns her nose on them. She prefers Alpo's Brand. And, your silly ad hominem is both childish and telling. What it tells me is you are unable to comprehend how the NRA puts profit over people, power over people, and thus enables mass murders and armed robberies.

Glad he tells it like it is , hopefully more will come out and call this terrorist organization out for what it is

Gov. Dannel Malloy compared the NRA to such groups multiple times, saying it has evolved into a different organization from what it used to be more than a decade ago.

He is wrong. It is the same organization it always was. It's just no one was trying to steal our guns a decade ago. They have stepped up to stop you from stepping all over our rights.

I don’t ever remember an NRA ad that wasn’t promoting gun safety, training, sensible gun laws, and support for all levels of government.

Under Wayne LaPierre, the NRA now runs ads threatening main stream media, calling teachers “agents of a hostile government”, and the FBI “corrupt”. These ads fairly define “right wing hate speech” and “propaganda”.

And their allegations are false, misleading, and imply that it’s time to fight back. No mention that the FBI is investigating the NRA for money laundering using funds from Russian oligarchs.

There is no defence for these NRA ads. These ads are the reason why companies are disassociating themselves from the NRA.
It is no secret that the NRA has the whole country by the gonads. They care only about making money off gun sales. Why else would they give millions of dollars to RW congressional and presidential campaign funds? It's all about money and power.

Teacher's unions are destructive.

Yes......???

Lets see ....teachers' unions fights to put more books in a classroom....while the NRA and their funders (weapons manufacturers) fights to put more guns in a classroom......

I guess I can see the comparison as "valid."..............lol
"teachers' unions fights to put more books in a classroom....while the NRA and their funders (weapons manufacturers) fights to put more guns in a classroom......"

Exactly!

Stop eating Milk-Bones.

What pray does Paula Jones have to do with the NRA?

I don't eat Milk-Bones

I don't believe you.

And, your silly ad hominem is both childish and telling. What it tells me is you are unable to comprehend how the NRA puts profit over people, power over people, and thus enables mass murders and armed robberies.

What your posts tell me is that you are either a shit-fed Leftist puppet mindlessly seeking the overthrow of the United States, or a true believer which renders you altogether hopeless and of no use to this nation.

Stop eating Milk-Bones.

I don't eat Milk-Bones

I don't believe you.

And, your silly ad hominem is both childish and telling. What it tells me is you are unable to comprehend how the NRA puts profit over people, power over people, and thus enables mass murders and armed robberies.

What your posts tell me is that you are either a shit-fed Leftist puppet mindlessly seeking the overthrow of the United States, or a true believer which renders you altogether hopeless and of no use to this nation.

What your comments tell me ("What pray does Paula Jones have to do with the NRA?") tells me you are not very bright. Paula Jones was used by the right wing to get standing which lead to the entire fiasco impeaching President Clinton. She got an expensive make over and did not have to pay a dime for her legal counsel. If you still don't understand, take a dog biscuit to the nearest animal shelter and ask a border collie - they are smarter than you.

Stop eating Milk-Bones.

I don't eat Milk-Bones

I don't believe you.

What your comments tell me ("What pray does Paula Jones have to do with the NRA?") tells me you are not very bright. Paula Jones was used by the right wing to get standing which lead to the entire fiasco impeaching President Clinton.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with the NRA.

She got an expensive make over and did not have to pay a dime for her legal counsel. If you still don't understand, take a dog biscuit to the nearest animal shelter and ask a border collie - they are smarter than you.

I understand perfectly. Again, you show no connection.

He is wrong. It is the same organization it always was. It's just no one was trying to steal our guns a decade ago. They have stepped up to stop you from stepping all over our rights.

I don’t ever remember an NRA ad that wasn’t promoting gun safety, training, sensible gun laws, and support for all levels of government.

Under Wayne LaPierre, the NRA now runs ads threatening main stream media, calling teachers “agents of a hostile government”, and the FBI “corrupt”. These ads fairly define “right wing hate speech” and “propaganda”.

And their allegations are false, misleading, and imply that it’s time to fight back. No mention that the FBI is investigating the NRA for money laundering using funds from Russian oligarchs.

There is no defence for these NRA ads. These ads are the reason why companies are disassociating themselves from the NRA.
It is no secret that the NRA has the whole country by the gonads. They care only about making money off gun sales. Why else would they give millions of dollars to RW congressional and presidential campaign funds? It's all about money and power.

Gee, now that's a tough question.

I'm the head of a gun rights organization, and I have the ability to contribute to one of two parties. Either I support the party that hates me, what I stand for, and wants to regulate me out of existence, or I can support a party who's constituency base supports me and my organization.

What should I do.........what should I do.......tough decisions.

Forum List

Back