Connecticut Passes Nation's Strictest Gun Law In Wake Of Sandy Hook Massacre

Hey lohkota do you know Timothy McViege was taught all he knows by a democrat union member? He lived in the same house as a child with one.

Really? What about the military? Google is your friend...

Hey lohkota do you know Timothy McViege was taught all he knows by a democrat union member? He lived in the same house as a child with one.

Really? What about the military...?

He wasn't in the military as long as he was in the same house as an impressionable child with that democrat union member.

Stop trolling and stick to the thread topic. BTW, there is obviously much about McVeigh that you don't know...or wish to admit you know.

Really? What about the military...?

He wasn't in the military as long as he was in the same house as an impressionable child with that democrat union member.

Stop trolling and stick to the thread topic. BTW, there is obviously much about McVeigh that you don't know...or wish to admit you know.

Look if you're going to attack the mother and say she trained him you should also except the fact that McViege was taught all he knows by a democrat union member his father. That is if you want to continue blaming the mother.

Look if you're going to attack the mother and say she trained him you should also except the fact that McViege was taught all he knows by a democrat union member his father. That is if you want to continue blaming the mother.

Maybe you could provide some "credible" proof that Nancy did not teach her son to shoot or take him to gun ranges...

Maybe you could provide some "credible" proof that Nancy did not teach her son to shoot or take him to gun ranges...

I don't know what she taught him nor do you but if you continue bashing her we'll just keep McViege inserted into the discussion.

Cops could not find any rep for over two years at gun ranges. Pretty easy to find if this was truth.

Nothing. Nada.

You prove it. Its your claim.

Weapon-loving Nancy Lanza regularly took her awkward loner-son Adam to shooting ranges, where the painfully shy boy — who suffered from the autism-related Asperger’s syndrome — blasted away targets using his mom’s small arsenal of guns.

“She’d take them to the range a lot . . . Nancy was an enthusiast — so much so that she wanted to pass it on to her kids,” said her former landscaper and occasional drinking buddy Dan Holmes.

Newtown, Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza's mom Nancy shared her gun obsession with him, taking him to shooting ranges before he killed 26 people, including 20 kids, at Sandy Hook Elementary School - NYPOST.com

Lanza did not buy any of the weapons himself. But agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have confirmed he and his mother did go shooting together at various gun ranges.

Motive remains unclear behind Newtown shooting - CBS News

WASHINGTON -- Both houses of the Connecticut legislature passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, approximately 100 days after 26 students and educators were shot and killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

More: Connecticut Passes Nation's Strictest Gun Law In Wake Of Sandy Hook Massacre

I am glad I dont live in CT. And I can defend myself is someone breaks into my house..
You and millions of others buy guns to defend against burglars, kidnappers, rapists, and home invasion. Yet murders of this type account for only about 1 in every 5 murders. Far more common is killing due to a domestic dispute, argument with a friend or suicide. The greatest danger comes not from burglars, rapists, or home invaders but from those at our own dinner table.

I am glad I dont live in CT. And I can defend myself is someone breaks into my house..
You and millions of others buy guns to defend against burglars, kidnappers, rapists, and home invasion. Yet murders of this type account for only about 1 in every 5 murders. Far more common is killing due to a domestic dispute, argument with a friend or suicide. The greatest danger comes not from burglars, rapists, or home invaders but from those at our own dinner table.
So fucking what? I am not baby sitting grown adults.

Weapon-loving Nancy Lanza regularly took her awkward loner-son Adam to shooting ranges, where the painfully shy boy — who suffered from the autism-related Asperger’s syndrome — blasted away targets using his mom’s small arsenal of guns.

“She’d take them to the range a lot . . . Nancy was an enthusiast — so much so that she wanted to pass it on to her kids,” said her former landscaper and occasional drinking buddy Dan Holmes.

Newtown, Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza's mom Nancy shared her gun obsession with him, taking him to shooting ranges before he killed 26 people, including 20 kids, at Sandy Hook Elementary School - NYPOST.com

Lanza did not buy any of the weapons himself. But agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have confirmed he and his mother did go shooting together at various gun ranges.

I wonder if McViege got that bomb recipe from his father or one of those other democratic union members?

apparently our defacto gun registration works pretty well

obama has been voted number one gun salesman

several years in a row

now more then ever the left is doing its darnest

to smear the nra

i read an article today

in it saying only iran north korea and the NRA is against

the international small arms treaty

So much for conservative advocacy of ‘states’ rights.’

Otherwise, if a resident of Connecticut should believe his civil liberties are being infringed, he has the First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, either through the political process with elections, or through the courts by filing suit to seek relief.

And the various provisions in the Connecticut law have been subject to judicial review in other jurisdictions, all of which have passed Constitutional muster.

But a Connecticut gun owner should file suit nonetheless, and perhaps succeed in having the law modified.

La Pierre is in the business of selling guns.

:lmao:

Obama is killing it....

too funny

he's selling more guns than ever.

obama has been voted number one gun salesman

several years in a row

now more then ever the left is doing its darnest

to smear the nra

i read an article today

in it saying only iran north korea and the NRA is against

the international small arms treaty

Who voted him number 1? You?

So fucking what? I am not baby sitting grown adults.
Your I don't care about other people as long as I have my guns attitude, isn't going to win much support.

So much for conservative advocacy of ‘states’ rights.’

Otherwise, if a resident of Connecticut should believe his civil liberties are being infringed, he has the First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, either through the political process with elections, or through the courts by filing suit to seek relief.

And the various provisions in the Connecticut law have been subject to judicial review in other jurisdictions, all of which have passed Constitutional muster.

But a Connecticut gun owner should file suit nonetheless, and perhaps succeed in having the law modified.

i am a firm believer in states rights

as Connecticut choose to limit the freedoms

of its honest citizens

here in South Dakota we have empowered them

with a Firearms Freedom Act

which voids federal gun laws in the state

Forum List

Back