Connecticut Passes Nation's Strictest Gun Law In Wake Of Sandy Hook Massacre

Not one of these laws would have saved those children.

All of this is bullshit. But cream yourself on it libs. None of these laws would have saved one child.

I'm beginning to think the NRA nutters are against universal background checks because they can't read or writer. Forms and paperwork scare them.

The poster above obviously can't read, because I see 4-5 things in the new law that may have prevented Sandy Hook.

The Connecticut legislation bans the sale of gun magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds and requires background checks for private gun sales, including those at gun shows. It also expands the state's current assault weapons ban to include more than 100 gun models.

Additionally, the Connecticut bill allocates $15 million for expanded school safety and mental health programs, and includes new eligibility requirements for ammunition sales. It also has a provision to create the nation's first registry of dangerous offenders, which will be accessible only to law enforcement officers.

How many rounds did his gun hold?

Fuck are you nutters dense as shit. You can't even count.

The bushmaster that she was supposedly legally purchased between 2010 and 2012 was already on the assault weapons ban of 1993 in that state. So try again.

What law did they pass to potentially have stopped Adam?

They already had an assault weapon ban that banned the bushmaster that she was supposed to have legally purchased between 2010 and 2012.
I can't think of anything that would have stopped him short of a good guy with a gun.

Now I didn't start a thread on it today, but did you see where the President blatantly lied saying Lanza used a fully automatic?

Blatant lie.

No I hadn't seen that, but I would not expect anything less from that worthless piece of shit.

There were many warning signs...

lanza_thmb.jpg

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE THE SICK TWISTED LIFE OF ADAM LANZA - The National Enquirer

Ex-babysitter says Newtown, Conn. school shooter Adam Lanza's mother warned: Don't turn your back - CBS News

Many knew he was disturbed. Nancy couldnt get him help.

Whats your point on this Lakhota. And walk softly. The woman was trying to get help.

Yes, she knew he was "disturbed" - but she was a "survivalist" mother who taught her nutty son to be proficient with firearms, anyway.

All of this is bullshit. But cream yourself on it libs. None of these laws would have saved one child.

I'm beginning to think the NRA nutters are against universal background checks because they can't read or writer. Forms and paperwork scare them.

The poster above obviously can't read, because I see 4-5 things in the new law that may have prevented Sandy Hook.

The Connecticut legislation bans the sale of gun magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds and requires background checks for private gun sales, including those at gun shows. It also expands the state's current assault weapons ban to include more than 100 gun models.

Additionally, the Connecticut bill allocates $15 million for expanded school safety and mental health programs, and includes new eligibility requirements for ammunition sales. It also has a provision to create the nation's first registry of dangerous offenders, which will be accessible only to law enforcement officers.

The bushmaster that she was supposedly legally purchased between 2010 and 2012 was already on the assault weapons ban of 1993 in that state. So try again.

There is hell to pay on this. I'm not going to let this go.

Notice the Axelrod driven "lanza's arsenal". I know when that bastard is driving shit.

Now it's lanzas arsenal even though he didnt buy one of those guns....that's axelrod.

Now the President actually said at a fundraiser that Lanza used a fully automatic.

They lie with impunity unless we can screw them over.

Chris Wallace took out Kelly. It was brilliant.

Background check didn't stop Jared you dumb piece of fecal matter.

There is hell to pay on this. I'm not going to let this go.

Notice the Axelrod driven "lanza's arsenal". I know when that bastard is driving shit.

Now it's lanzas arsenal even though he didnt buy one of those guns....that's axelrod.

Now the President actually said at a fundraiser that Lanza used a fully automatic.

They lie with impunity unless we can screw them over.

Stand your ground they run scared when you use facts.

Whats your point on this Lakhota. And walk softly. The woman was trying to get help.

Yes, she knew he was "disturbed" - but she was a "survivalist" mother who taught her nutty son to be proficient with firearms, anyway.

Survivalist? Kiss my ass. Nancy was Home and Gardens; Southern Living. Give me a break.

Have you seen the house?

ok do you really want to stick with that? His mother taught him?
I wait for a response because I have a surprise for you.

I'm betting your against voter ID laws because of the burden it puts on the poor.

How about when Ed wants to sell his shotgun to Bob and they live 45 miles from town?
They have to go all the way to town and pay for the background check and then go back for when the results come in.

That's different, hunh?!
:confused:

ok do you really want to stick with that? His mother taught him?
I wait for a response because I have a surprise for you.

I can't wait darlin.....

give er....

Potentially there are several.
New community programs, changes to how the legal system handles mental health cases, and informational resources for physicians. It is also linked to eligibility for gun credentials.

Creation of a dedicated infrastructure council, new grants, standards, and related committees to develop further policies to increase student security.

There is no way to tell if any gun control law would have absolutely stopped a crime. Tighter gun control laws just make it harder for certain people to obtains guns.

Potentially there are several.
New community programs, changes to how the legal system handles mental health cases, and informational resources for physicians. It is also linked to eligibility for gun credentials.

Creation of a dedicated infrastructure council, new grants, standards, and related committees to develop further policies to increase student security.

There is no way to tell if any gun control law would have absolutely stopped a crime. Tighter gun control laws just make it harder for certain people to obtains guns.

They already had an assault weapons ban that banned her Bushmaster

WASHINGTON -- Both houses of the Connecticut legislature passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, approximately 100 days after 26 students and educators were shot and killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

More: Connecticut Passes Nation's Strictest Gun Law In Wake Of Sandy Hook Massacre

I am glad I dont live in CT. And I can defend myself is someone breaks into my house..

Hey lohkota do you know Timothy McViege was taught all he knows by a democrat union member? He lived in the same house as a child with one.

Forum List

Back