Connecticut To Block People On Watch Lists From Buying Guns

The French are confiscating guns by the hundreds and the RWnuts in the US are elated. Right after they all ridiculed the French for their restrictive, useless, gun control laws.

Conservatives in America:

Schizophrenia, meet illogic.

The French are confiscating guns by the hundreds and the RWnuts in the US are elated. Right after they all ridiculed the French for their restrictive, useless, gun control laws.

Actually the RW's are celebrating the confiscation of machineguns from terrorist supporting enclaves. You really need to learn how to read....

1901346_10152246479617365_580596270_n.png

So, you're saying that no one was killed yesterday by anyone who owned a gun? Interesting...bullshit...

WOOOOOOSH right over your noodle. HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, so you're saying it's okay because ALL 84,999,989 gun owners didn't kill someone yesterday. It's hard to keep up...

You're about three laps behind LMAO This is hilarious...read it and THINK LOL

Actually, I have no desire to "read it and THINK". I can only assume there was a HIGHER number, but not all of them killed someone yesterday.

So, you're saying that no one was killed yesterday by anyone who owned a gun? Interesting...bullshit...

Oh, so you're saying it's okay because ALL 84,999,989 gun owners didn't kill someone yesterday. It's hard to keep up...

Actually, I have no desire to "read it and THINK". I can only assume there was a HIGHER number, but not all of them killed someone yesterday.

There ya go....stick with me Chief and you'll soon be able to keep up with the big dawgs

There ya go....stick with me Chief and you'll soon be able to keep up with the big dawgs

Big dogs?

Your a puppy that isn't house broken.

No I'm saying the majority of gun owners don't kill people your ability to miss even the most basic point is amazing. Some advice shitting bull which I suspect will go over your head as well try reading the post and actually try to comprehend it before responding.

Big dogs?

Your a puppy that isn't house broken.

Shush "Newt" before I smack you on the snout

Your giving them way to much credit.

Forum List

Back