Connecticut To Block People On Watch Lists From Buying Guns

Oh, so you're saying it's okay because ALL 84,999,989 gun owners didn't kill someone yesterday. It's hard to keep up...

You're about three laps behind LMAO This is hilarious...read it and THINK LOL

Actually, I have no desire to "read it and THINK". I can only assume there was a HIGHER number, but not all of them killed someone yesterday.

There ya go....stick with me Chief and you'll soon be able to keep up with the big dawgs

Big dogs?

Your a puppy that isn't house broken.

Shush "Newt" before I smack you on the snout

You whining now? Like a puppy with no blanky.

You're about three laps behind LMAO This is hilarious...read it and THINK LOL

Actually, I have no desire to "read it and THINK". I can only assume there was a HIGHER number, but not all of them killed someone yesterday.

There ya go....stick with me Chief and you'll soon be able to keep up with the big dawgs

Big dogs?

I'm in mood for middle school antics, Newt. Grow up and a pair then get back to me

1901346_10152246479617365_580596270_n.png

So, you're saying that no one was killed yesterday by anyone who owned a gun? Interesting...bullshit...

WOOOOOOSH right over your noodle. HAHAHAHAHA
There is no limit to what goes over that head.

Re science and conservatives eh. You're right.
I'm right about more than I'm wrong as far as the stale old science and conservatives line seriously you guys on the left need to get some new material.

Big dogs?

I'm in mood for middle school antics, Newt. Grow up and a pair then get back to me

Give us a kiss betty.

So, you're saying that no one was killed yesterday by anyone who owned a gun? Interesting...bullshit...

I'm right about more than I'm wrong as far as the stale old science and conservatives line seriously you guys on the left need to get some new material.

Sorry, gravity is gravity, evolution is evolution, chemistry is chemistry.

Rather than flying grandpas and magic and wizards! oooo

Big dogs?

Give us a kiss betty.

Ask Lakooka, I despise left loon girly men. Now run along, you've used up the five comments I allotted you

Big dogs?

Give us a kiss betty.

Ask Lakooka, I despise left loon girly men. Now run along, you've used up the five comments I allotted you

Comments? Looks like a hooker wrote down her cheap formula for crack.

NRA opposes keeping people on no-fly list from getting guns. Only a bitch-face rat would oppose this, what is wrong with these empty-skulls.

Never claimed gravity wasn't gravity or evolution wasn't evolution nor chemistry was not chemistry. Thanks for the variation on the talking point feel free to post as many variations as you like I'm going to watch Stars pre game and look foreward to hockey.

Never claimed gravity wasn't gravity or evolution wasn't evolution nor chemistry was not chemistry. Thanks for the variation on the talking point feel free to post as many variations as you like I'm going to watch Stars pre game and look foreward to hockey.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer don't ask a stupid question.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer don't ask a stupid question.
I never ask a question.

Forum List

Back