Cons crap on Cali . Still better than hellhole red states.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
ive noticed a trend of threads attacking California. I guess they see it as some sort of liberal flagship, even though it has many red sections.

Here’s the thing . Despite its flaws it’s still way better than these hard core red states .

Who wants to live in Alabama Or Mississipp, or South Carolina ? Despite being in the union since forever , they biggest “cities “ have less population than some LA suburbs.

Because the truth is that red states suck . Even with the warm weather, people don’t want to be there .

ive noticed a trend of threads attacking California. I guess they see it as some sort of liberal flagship, even though it has many red sections.

Here’s the thing . Despite its flaws it’s still way better than these hard core red states .

Who wants to live in Alabama Or Mississipp, or South Carolina ? Despite being in the union since forever , they biggest “cities “ have less population than some LA suburbs.

Because the truth is that red states suck . Even with the warm weather, people don’t want to be there .

Yup, it's a wonderful place.
th

upload_2017-11-26_11-26-29.jpeg

Ah...its homeless people crapping on California literally. Candidate for most ironic thread title of the month. Homeless people in California have fewer rest rooms than a Syrian refuge camp so they crap on the streets and created a deadly epidemic of hepatitis.

The red states you list have
1. The most poverty
2. Least people covered by health insurance
3. Least educated
4. Most run down
5. Receive the most food stamps and federal help

Completely run down shit holes!

Califorina is one of the most powerful states in the union and would make a great country(hopefully with Oregon being included ;) ) Can those shit holes say same?

1. The most poverty
3. Least educated
4. Most run down

Califorina is one of the most powerful states in the union and would make a great country(hopefully with Oregon being included ;) ) Can those shit holes say same?

Why do you hate Dem's who live in red states?

Unless you prefer Northern California
th

th

This country would be sunk without California:

California Overtakes France to Become Sixth-Largest Economy

th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:

LMAO this country was kicking ass in 1776, when did the first white man arrive in California 1849 lol.

th

th

There's no comparison between the redneck trough that exists between Texas and South Carolina and California. Sorry. Your little tight shots from who knows where means jack shit.

th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:

Imagine that, the Sixth-Largest Economy has the highest number of homeless...go figure.
10 Most Homeless States in America

LMAO this country was kicking ass in 1776, when did the first white man arrive in California 1849 lol.

Who the fuck is talking about 1776? Can't you read even three sentences deep into an O/P before you open your fly-filled pie hole?

th

th

There's no comparison between the redneck trough that exists between Texas and South Carolina and California. Sorry. Your little tight shots from who knows where means jack shit.

Deny, deny, deny...the Democrat motto.

Yep . In 1776 we had South Carolina. And little has changed there since .

th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:

Imagine that, the Sixth-Largest Economy has the highest number of homeless...go figure.

And approaching one trillion in unfunded debt. Unsustainable

th

th

Lol. Like I couldn’t cherry pick pictures of poverty from (insert red state here) in a hot minute . Means nothing .

th

th

So sorry you didn't like the "tight shots". Maybe this works for you.

santa ana tent city video - Bing video

1. The most poverty
3. Least educated
4. Most run down

th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:

Census Bureau's Updated Poverty Statistics

I'll play along.
You boast about blue states and Mexifornia's grand success....This is so confusing...what exactly does it mean to you?
How does GDP translate for the lower 2/3's of the population?
Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollyweird is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy human cockroaches? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right....but, but, but GDP!
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.6% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Loon York, another blue state shithole is fighting CA for that number one spot.

th

th

Lol. Like I couldn’t cherry pick pictures of poverty from (insert red state here) in a hot minute . Means nothing .

Great, good thing I just posted a video.

th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:

Going by your link:
There are 40,000,000 people in California.
Montana has roughly 1,000,000.
Do the math:
California's homeless rate is 0.34%
Montana's homeless rate is 0.18%

When you learn to think instead of copy and paste, make another try at me again, dumb shit.

Forum List

Back