Cons overwhelmingly vote for Harvey welfare .

Well, they better get ready to fund another disaster relief bill, because Irma is coming.

And, if it hits at the bottom of FL with it's 20 ft. storm surge and cat 4 or 5 wind, it's gonna level Miami.

419-3 the house voted to send $8bill in welfare to Texas . Just the beginning.

I guess everyone has an anti "wealth distribution " "big gubment" "nanny state ", plan until a hurricane punches you in the mouth .

House passes Hurricane Harvey relief aid - CNNPolitics
It's a national security issue. Dumbass...

Weren't you one of those who tried to ridicule me for saying that the health of the nation's people is a national security issue?

The 'real' conservatives can't find the authority of the federal government to administer natural disaster aid anywhere in the Constitution.

Texas better move quick . Cause after Irma you'll be yesterday's news .

I guess everyone has an anti "wealth distribution " "big gubment" "nanny state ", plan until a hurricane punches you in the mouth .

It's a national security issue. Dumbass...

Weren't you one of those who tried to ridicule me for saying that the health of the nation's people is a national security issue?

Hey man! What's more important ? Someone's health care , or rebuilding someone's mancave!

I suspect by a week or two from now there will be a whole lot of reporters sick to death of standing in knee deep water and/or high winds doing their idiotic hurricane reports AGAIN.

During democrat administrations they call it "disaster relief" but they call it "welfare" when a republican is in office. The longer the crazy left plays the semantics game the more they look like pathetic sore losers.

Timmy, you are such a delusional fucking retard. You would have died years ago under a kitchen sink if there weren't child resistant lids on Drano.

0404-livin-lie.jpg

When your democrook sociopaths filed a relief bill for Sandy and loaded it up with %63 bullshit pork spending you had nothing to say. You can probably get the cap off the Drano by now. Better drink up, I think you're constipated.

Texas better move quick . Cause after Irma you'll be yesterday's news .

The historically massive wildfires out west have gotten just about zero coverage.

Dunno where you are getting your news, but the wildfires have been covered almost every night for the past week on our local news, as well as NBC national news, VICE News on HBO, as well as BBC America.

When it gets really windy here in Amarillo, the dust gets kicked up into the air and there is a white haze during the day, and gorgeous sunsets at night. Same thing has been happening over the past week, only trouble is, there isn't the kind of wind required to blow the dust like that. It's been fairly calm. Found out from the local weatherman that the haze in the sky that I thought could have been dust or high humidity was actually SMOKE coming all the way from the Northwest down here to Amarillo TX.

I even saw coverage of the wildfire in Missoula MT where it's really bad. Used to live there in the late 70's/early 80's.

During democrat administrations they call it "disaster relief" but they call it "welfare" when a republican is in office. The longer the crazy left plays the semantics game the more they look like pathetic sore losers.
And what did our great repub politicians call Sandy ,,,,besides not voting for aid??/ Or did you forget?

Timmy, you are such a delusional fucking retard. You would have died years ago under a kitchen sink if there weren't child resistant lids on Drano.

0404-livin-lie.jpg

When your democrook sociopaths filed a relief bill for Sandy and loaded it up with %63 bullshit pork spending you had nothing to say. You can probably get the cap off the Drano by now. Better drink up, I think you're constipated.

Do you repubs know anything but BS ?? Let Texas rot in hell for what they did to NY and NJ

So just a straight relief bill passed without any of the pork quadrupling the amount. Just like the one for Sandy would have if it was a straight relief bill.

Forum List

Back