Cons, please explain Trump's grocery stores comment

The explanation is self-evident, Trump is out of touch with working people and does not care who he hurts.
Well if democrats cared, we wouldn't be in this situation.View attachment 241953

Trump owns the shutdown.
The democrats are going out of their way to maker it harder on their fellow americans.

Trump shut down the government over a campaign promise he can’t keep as Mexico will never send us a penny to fund the border wall.. It’s on him. 100%

The explanation is self-evident, Trump is out of touch with working people and does not care who he hurts.
Well if democrats cared, we wouldn't be in this situation.View attachment 241953

Trump owns the shutdown.
The democrats are going out of their way to maker it harder on their fellow americans.

Trump shut down the government over a campaign promise he can’t keep as Mexico will never send us a penny to fund the border wall.. It’s on him. 100%
But, democrats are making sure unpaid federal workers don't get paid. Trump's going to get the wall one way or another. But the fact will still be, democrats wanted to make the shut down harder for everyone. For political purposes.

High end grocery stores deliver the comestibles to domestic staff, who have called the order in, in advance. The bills are paid monthly.

In this scenario, the grocery stores could easily grant a month's leeway.

But for people who spend their time in the checkout lines, I don't see any easy way for the grocers to accommodate this short-term "crisis."

OTOH, workers in the Real World who earn salaries on the order of magnitude of Federal GS employees, have either savings or other debt resources that can cover this inconvenience. Don't forget, the average wage for a Fed is nearing six digits, and like all Americans, the vast majority of Fed households have two (2) incomes.

While there is no doubt that some of them are put at hardship by this, they are in a small minority, and the Media seeks out for coverage those who are most dramatically affected, in their continuing campaign to reverse the results of the 2016 election.
Just like the republicans did for eight years during Oblama.. It will never end as long as these two sides continue to play the childish one-upmanship game...

High end grocery stores deliver the comestibles to domestic staff, who have called the order in, in advance. The bills are paid monthly.

But for people who spend their time in the checkout lines, I don't see any easy way for the grocers to accommodate this short-term "crisis."

OTOH, workers in the Real World who earn salaries on the order of magnitude of Federal GS employees, have either savings or other debt resources that can cover this inconvenience. Don't forget, the average wage for a Fed is nearing six digits, and like all Americans, the vast majority of Fed households have two (2) incomes.

While there is no doubt that some of them are put at hardship by this, they are in a small minority, and the Media seeks out for coverage those who are most dramatically affected, in their continuing campaign to reverse the results of the 2016 election.

80% of the country lives paycheck to paycheck, even those making 6 figures.
The reason people live paycheck to paycheck is because of the massive interest we pay in our indebted society. If discipline is used people could stop this. The thing is if working class it won't make you rich, just debt free or near it and a lot more comfortable. The money lenders are not nice. They lie and fleece us all. I took out a loan expressing if I pay the automobile off that I could do it faster and was told if I did I would get interest money back. It did not happen. You must verify and get certification when you get loans. Even if you pay a little more for it. Credit Unions may be better then Banks. Especially for homes. Remember you may be able to get loans where you could pay off a couple more months at a time taking more principal then interest. You may have to continue each month also without skipping by the agreement. A Federal Reserve Note is not positive money. It is negative money. It tells you on the note. It is for all debts. Under the Federal Reserve Act when you see your monthly bills as an example....You paid 20 dollars in principle and 80 dollars in interest. The 20 dollars is wiped from the system. The interest goes to the greedy bastards who gave you the loan. They are mafia loan sharks, only legal!

You don't get "interest back" when you pay your loan early. Interest isn't paid up front, it's paid as you go along. Because you paid the loan off early, you paid less interest than you would if you had run the loan to the end.

Trump owns the shutdown.

50905762_776195089381356_4579123822657011712_n.jpg

This is pure political, you can't deny that. Not gonna make your side look good when Trump gets his wall.

Trump owns the shutdown.

But, democrats are making sure unpaid federal workers don't get paid. Trump's going to get the wall one way or another. But the fact will still be, democrats wanted to make the shut down harder for everyone. For political purposes.

How are they doing that? Trump is forcing people to work without pay. The Democrats aren't doing anything to prolong it.

This is all on Trump and the Democrats.

Trump owns the shutdown.

How are they doing that? Trump is forcing people to work without pay. The Democrats aren't doing anything to prolong it.

The dems have been offered compromises now and they have refused everything. They need to quit obstructing so govt employees can get paid. It won't be long before their constituents come with the pitchforks and demand an answer as to why they are denying their welfare checks.

The reason people live paycheck to paycheck is because of the massive interest we pay in our indebted society. If discipline is used people could stop this. The thing is if working class it won't make you rich, just debt free or near it and a lot more comfortable. The money lenders are not nice. They lie and fleece us all. I took out a loan expressing if I pay the automobile off that I could do it faster and was told if I did I would get interest money back. It did not happen. You must verify and get certification when you get loans. Even if you pay a little more for it. Credit Unions may be better then Banks. Especially for homes. Remember you may be able to get loans where you could pay off a couple more months at a time taking more principal then interest. You may have to continue each month also without skipping by the agreement. A Federal Reserve Note is not positive money. It is negative money. It tells you on the note. It is for all debts. Under the Federal Reserve Act when you see your monthly bills as an example....You paid 20 dollars in principle and 80 dollars in interest. The 20 dollars is wiped from the system. The interest goes to the greedy bastards who gave you the loan. They are mafia loan sharks, only legal!

You don't get "interest back" when you pay your loan early. Interest isn't paid up front, it's paid as you go along. Because you paid the loan off early, you paid less interest than you would if you had run the loan to the end.

Thank you. Seems that 22lcidw does not really know what they are talking about.

There are different types of loans. Also monthly payments that can be made with prime rate changes over the course of the loan. We are going higher at this point.

When you take out a traditional mortgage the first payment you make to a bank pays off mostly interest and then later payments start paying off principal. I doubled up my payments and paid the note off in 12 years on a 30 year bank note.

Trump owns the shutdown.

The democrats voted against federal workers getting paid. Only 6 voted to pay them. The rest voted against it. Every republican voted for it. With this, the bullying of underage kids liberals are doing, and allowing a baby to be aborted on the day they should be delivered. You're garanteeing a Trump reelection. Keep up the great work!

Trump owns the shutdown.

Also this is pure political.
50905762_776195089381356_4579123822657011712_n.jpg

more republicans voted with dems on their bill
Only 6 democrats voted to pay federal workers during the shut down. The rest voted no. This is going to help Trump in 2020.
Your said nothing about grocery stores.

Trump owns the shutdown.

The dems have been offered compromises now and they have refused everything. They need to quit obstructing so govt employees can get paid. It won't be long before their constituents come with the pitchforks and demand an answer as to why they are denying their welfare checks.
McConnell won't even put most bills to a vote.

Yesterday Donald Trump said that banks and grocery stores would "work along" with furloughed federal workers.
Trump: Local businesses such as grocery stores will 'work along' with feds during shutdown
I understand the bank part. Maybe they will give workers low interest loans.
But can you explain what grocery stores will do?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fact that any bank would give a person who isn’t working a loan is just retarded. Just look at that a minute the stupid will present itself. “Im not working, I know, I’ll take out a loan!” Said no smart person ever. These dregs are allegedly adults. Let them do what everyone else had to do in the non government work force when they were out of work.

Last edited:
Billionaires are rich bitches that get everything done for them so all they have to do is sit on the shitter and Twitter...They don't get that lower class jibe about having to shop and clean for oneself and what it entails.

more republicans voted with dems on their bill
Only 6 democrats voted to pay federal workers during the shut down. The rest voted no. This is going to help Trump in 2020.
Your said nothing about grocery stores.
We wouldn't need grocery stores help, if democrats would have voted to pay the federal workers.

Billionaires are rich bitches that get everything done for them so all they have to do is sit on the shitter and Twitter...They don't get that lower class jibe about having to shop and clean for oneself and what it entails.
my only concern over this crisis is being able to buy watermelon! i have to eat my watermelon on a daily basis! and god forbid any of my local grocers run out !!!:tongue-44:

Forum List

Back