Cons, please explain Trump's grocery stores comment

Well if democrats cared, we wouldn't be in this situation.View attachment 241953

Trump owns the shutdown.
The democrats are going out of their way to maker it harder on their fellow americans.

Trump shut down the government over a campaign promise he can’t keep as Mexico will never send us a penny to fund the border wall.. It’s on him. 100%
But, democrats are making sure unpaid federal workers don't get paid. Trump's going to get the wall one way or another. But the fact will still be, democrats wanted to make the shut down harder for everyone. For political purposes.

How are they doing that? Trump is forcing people to work without pay. The Democrats aren't doing anything to prolong it.

This is all on Trump and the Democrats.

They defeated a bill that would have paid the workers. You lie!

The explanation is self-evident, Trump is out of touch with working people and does not care who he hurts.
Well if democrats cared, we wouldn't be in this situation.View attachment 241953
more republicans voted with dems on their bill
Only 6 democrats voted to pay federal workers during the shut down. The rest voted no. This is going to help Trump in 2020.
Your said nothing about grocery stores.

Try that post again in English and someone might be able to respond.

I understand the bank part. Maybe they will give workers low interest loans.
That would not and could not happen.. the law would not allow it. Yes that's right the fucking idiot in charge of all of our country's laws has no idea what the law is.

High end grocery stores deliver the comestibles to domestic staff, who have called the order in, in advance. The bills are paid monthly.

In this scenario, the grocery stores could easily grant a month's leeway.

But for people who spend their time in the checkout lines, I don't see any easy way for the grocers to accommodate this short-term "crisis."

OTOH, workers in the Real World who earn salaries on the order of magnitude of Federal GS employees, have either savings or other debt resources that can cover this inconvenience. Don't forget, the average wage for a Fed is nearing six digits, and like all Americans, the vast majority of Fed households have two (2) incomes.

While there is no doubt that some of them are put at hardship by this, they are in a small minority, and the Media seeks out for coverage those who are most dramatically affected, in their continuing campaign to reverse the results of the 2016 election.
Trump did not obtain a mandate for a wall. The dems actually GAINED congressional seats in 2016, and he's now lost the House.

Trump gained seats in the Senate. That makes your first statement not true. Percentage wise, his Senate wins more than offset the losses in the House.

Your said nothing about grocery stores.
We wouldn't need grocery stores help, if democrats would have voted to pay the federal workers.
Oh so many years I have lived being self employed and when in a period of famine I would always retort in my mind, "if ifs and buts were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas". You can point fingers but it's all of the leaders involved which are doing this.
View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Sen Schumer doesn’t have any power at all.
HE was told Mexico was going to be paying for the wall.

Was Trump lying
He over exaggerated a campaign promise. Like every other politician in history. He has done a hell alot better than Obama on his promises.

"alot" is not a word.

Trump gained seats in the Senate. That makes your first statement not true. Percentage wise, his Senate wins more than offset the losses in the House.

it does not really work that way. The loss of the House ensures nothing Trump proposes gets signed into law unless he can get the Dems on broad with it

it does not really work that way. The loss of the House ensures nothing Trump proposes gets signed into law unless he can get the Dems on broad with it

Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

yep, thanks for once again confirming that Trump is no different than Obama!

Thanks again for confirming your stupidity. Your beloved Obozo REFUSED to even consider working with Republicans. Remember "I won"? Trump attempted to work with Democrats and got nothing but idiocy and lies in return. Big difference there. Run along before you get turned into a belt, shoes, and a purse.

Thanks again for confirming your stupidity. Your beloved Obozo REFUSED to even consider working with Republicans. Remember "I won"? Trump attempted to work with Democrats and got nothing but idiocy and lies in return. Big difference there. Run along before you get turned into a belt, shoes, and a purse.

actually I view Obama as the 2nd worst president in the history of the country, there was nothing beloved about him in my mind.

you seem to be just another stupid mindless sheep that cannot fathom that someone could dislike both men.

actually I view Obama as the 2nd worst president in the history of the country, there was nothing beloved about him in my mind.

you seem to be just another stupid mindless sheep that cannot fathom that someone could dislike both men.

And you wold be ASSuming something again. Obozo was THE worst president of my lifetime. Not even close.

No genius. Special loans like that are not allowed, when others do not get the same. Try to follow.
Centrista said >> "Maybe they will give workers low interest loans."

You said > "No that would not and could not happen." It can happen.
Wrong. Banks qould have to extend that same interest rate to everyone who applies, then. And they are not going to do that, else they would already be doing it. And the law does not allow them to gove lower interest loans just to workers in, say, grocery stores.

So...where are you confused?

Wrong. Banks qould have to extend that same interest rate to everyone who applies, then. And they are not going to do that, else they would already be doing it. And the law does not allow them to gove lower interest loans just to workers in, say, grocery stores.

So...where are you confused?
I cannot get a low interest loan from either of my 2 banks. People with good credit scores get low interest loans all the time. What planet are you on ?

Forum List

Back