Cons, please explain Trump's grocery stores comment

more republicans voted with dems on their bill
Only 6 democrats voted to pay federal workers during the shut down. The rest voted no. This is going to help Trump in 2020.
Your said nothing about grocery stores.
We wouldn't need grocery stores help, if democrats would have voted to pay the federal workers.
Oh so many years I have lived being self employed and when in a period of famine I would always retort in my mind, "if ifs and buts were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas". You can point fingers but it's all of the leaders involved which are doing this.
View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Sen Schumer doesn’t have any power at all.
HE was told Mexico was going to be paying for the wall.

Was Trump lying

Only 6 democrats voted to pay federal workers during the shut down. The rest voted no. This is going to help Trump in 2020.
We wouldn't need grocery stores help, if democrats would have voted to pay the federal workers.
Oh so many years I have lived being self employed and when in a period of famine I would always retort in my mind, "if ifs and buts were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas". You can point fingers but it's all of the leaders involved which are doing this.
View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
ONLY when he opens his mouth

View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
He over exaggerated a campaign promise. Like every other politician in history. He has done a hell alot better than Obama on his promises.

View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
ONLY when he opens his mouth

What about President Reagan? He's the POS that really busted their gang.
What is your view on the state of our country if all air traffic people walk out ? Think trump can fire them all? It's hurting us now Anymore and the shit hits the fan and let me repeat ,,Trump is a complete AH
Perhaps you're too young to remember what President Reagan did when they went on strike. Research some history.
I remember full well Did I not say something about how this moron couldn't fire them all?
So how did President Reagan handle the situation?

It is a terrible comparison.

The ATC people were breaking a law, thus they got fired.

A Fed employee can miss up to 3 days straight before needing a doctors note. Then if they work again for 5 days the whole thing resets.

And the ironic part is they since they are not able to track their time they are not really using their sick days.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That's too bad. In Washington state I could get fired in the private sector for no reason whatsoever.

So how did President Reagan handle the situation?
He fired them all
Gave them a chance to come back IF I recall
Yeah, these workers can come back. Tell Nancy to let them get paid.
Every time you lefties have no answer you hit the "funny" button. Poor pitiful creatures.
BS are you listening ? Find Hillary's E mails yet? Trump is a traitor lower than pond scum
Oh yeah, for sure, and Trump is also a big fat poopy pants, huh.

View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
He over exaggerated a campaign promise. Like every other politician in history. He has done a hell alot better than Obama on his promises.
Outside of taxcuts mainly for the wealthy and shutting down anything Obama was for What did this low life pos do?

One Kraft store in DC was helping from January 16 to January 20th, with Mac and cheese salad dressing and mayo. No free food after the 20th. Today is the 25th.
Your second link was to a store that offered helped for one single day (Saturday).
Your claim about restaurants helping out did not have a source.

One Kraft store in DC was helping from January 16 to January 20th, with Mac and cheese salad dressing and mayo. No free food after the 20th. Today is the 25th.
Your second link was to a store that offered helped for one single day (Saturday).
Your claim about restaurants helping out did not have a source.
Dipshit it’s through out different states.

Both pop up grocery stores and pop up food pantries.

Here’s another example.

New Seasons Market Aids Furloughed, Unpaid Government Workers

View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
Outside of taxcuts mainly for the wealthy and shutting down anything Obama was for What did this low life pos do?
Oh yes he did give us a tariff war that nobody wins that hurts 1000's of Americans and a gov't shut down costing us 6 billion already and hurting over a million citizens

Many laid off workers are looking for other employment. That's the plan.
------------------------------- reduce 'fed workers' i think that that MAY be the plan BSFilter .

If that was the plan then Trump fucked it up by signing the bill to give them their back pay.

Just shows Trump isn't the ogre that the democrats are making him out to be. They just got a paid month's vacation thanks to President Trump.

------------------------------- reduce 'fed workers' i think that that MAY be the plan BSFilter .

If that was the plan then Trump fucked it up by signing the bill to give them their back pay.

Just shows Trump isn't the ogre that the democrats are making him out to be. They just got a paid month's vacation thanks to President Trump.
lets see him open gov't now without his wall

View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
He kept Hillary out of the white house.

lets see him open gov't now without his wall
Government is open. Things are going along just fine.

View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying
They'll neve get over that.

Was Trump lying
Dumbest ever GWB Most corrupt Nixon Trump has beaten them both

Was Trump lying
Mickey Mouse would have been a better choice than Trump

Was Trump lying
Dumbest ever GWB Most corrupt Nixon Trump has beaten them both
Uh huh, and they're all big fat poopy pants. Flunked punctuation class, huh.

Forum List

Back