Cons, please explain Trump's grocery stores comment

The spoiled Federal workers are simply facing the reality that millions of their fellow citizens face and have gone through. They're the ones out of touch.
Air traffic workers caused shut downs at Laguardia and other airports Trump is the biggest POS ever to enter out WH
What about President Reagan? He's the POS that really busted their gang.
What is your view on the state of our country if all air traffic people walk out ? Think trump can fire them all? It's hurting us now Anymore and the shit hits the fan and let me repeat ,,Trump is a complete AH
Perhaps you're too young to remember what President Reagan did when they went on strike. Research some history.
I remember full well Did I not say something about how this moron couldn't fire them all?
So how did President Reagan handle the situation?

maybe these 'federal' workers and others will smarten up and start living within their means . Plus they should put away some money for future catastrophe and i advise easily accessed cash under the mattress or in a sock plus always use cash when a person spends money . I learned that from my Parents who raised , fed and took care of 5 kids and we lived pretty good in a very desirable area of the USA with full bellies and this way of living was attained by my DAD the single wage earner plus we kids all had good teeth and health . My Parents learned how to run THEIR economy from my Grandparents who also had one wage earner named Grandpa in the family of 3 kids and my Grandmother .
I have been the sole wage earner when married and raising kids yet no one likes to work for free...Even if you do get paid later your life is set up to the pay period and to be fair no man or woman should have to work for gratis only when the original agreement was a pay period on a certain date.
The spoiled Federal workers are simply facing the reality that millions of their fellow citizens face and have gone through. They're the ones out of touch.
Those "spoiled Federal workers" are no different than most of us...working their butts off and trying to get by.

Air Traffic Controllers for example do a high stress job...with thousands of OUR lives on the line...and in NORMAL times work 10 hoiur days , 6 days a week.
Yep, Federal workers are experiencing what every other worker has experienced. Welcome to reality. Go bite a pillow in solidarity with them.
Are you daft man??? Don't you realize what your AH is doing to our economy ?

Source for this?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Common sense and it was on TV local news last night. By the way, read this: Government Shutdown: Chuck Schumer Shoots Down Bill to Pay Coast Guard | National Review

Sorry, but “because I said so” is not a source.

Whatever. Did you read the link?

I did. Did not see a thing about people looking for other permanent employment.

Ok, so what did you find out?

That both sides are still playing stupid games but I will give Trump credit for at least making offers.

Air traffic workers caused shut downs at Laguardia and other airports Trump is the biggest POS ever to enter out WH
What is your view on the state of our country if all air traffic people walk out ? Think trump can fire them all? It's hurting us now Anymore and the shit hits the fan and let me repeat ,,Trump is a complete AH
Perhaps you're too young to remember what President Reagan did when they went on strike. Research some history.
I remember full well Did I not say something about how this moron couldn't fire them all?
He fired them all

He fired them all
Gave them a chance to come back IF I recall

Common sense and it was on TV local news last night. By the way, read this: Government Shutdown: Chuck Schumer Shoots Down Bill to Pay Coast Guard | National Review

That both sides are still playing stupid games but I will give Trump credit for at least making offers.

Now you're not being honest or else you didn't read it. What did Schumer do?

He fired them all
Yeah, these workers can come back. Tell Nancy to let them get paid.

He fired them all
Yes More money for border security but nothing for his bs wall This pos uses maffia bosses tactics

He fired them all
Every time you lefties have no answer you hit the "funny" button. Poor pitiful creatures.

He fired them all
Yes More money for border security but nothing for his bs wall This pos uses maffia bosses tactics
Okay. Then it's your fault the workers aren't getting paid. Pelosi isn't tough enough for this guy. If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

He kept one group of Fed employees from getting paid till they all can get paid again.

Did you expect anything different from him?

----------------------------------- the controllers strike was going on for awhile and 'reagan' gave them some time to THINK as he gave Warning . After a while they got the AXE . I was driving home from work when i heard and i was surprised . Thats a 30 or 40 year old memory so best i can do Gents and Ladies .

He kept one group of Fed employees from getting paid till they all can get paid again.

So Schumer is holding them hostage.

It is a terrible comparison.

The ATC people were breaking a law, thus they got fired.

A Fed employee can miss up to 3 days straight before needing a doctors note. Then if they work again for 5 days the whole thing resets.

And the ironic part is they since they are not able to track their time they are not really using their sick days.

So Schumer is holding them hostage.

Sure, I guess if you like...he is keeping just a few more hostage than the Repubs are

He fired them all
Every time you lefties have no answer you hit the "funny" button. Poor pitiful creatures.
BS are you listening ? Find Hillary's E mails yet? Trump is a traitor lower than pond scum

Oh, poor creatures. People get laid off or lose their jobs every day in the private sector. Spoiled little helpless creatures.
Especially when Obamacare passed. Liberals didn’t give a shit then that people couldn’t feed their family.

maybe these 'federal' workers and others will smarten up and start living within their means . Plus they should put away some money for future catastrophe and i advise easily accessed cash under the mattress or in a sock plus always use cash when a person spends money . I learned that from my Parents who raised , fed and took care of 5 kids and we lived pretty good in a very desirable area of the USA with full bellies and this way of living was attained by my DAD the single wage earner plus we kids all had good teeth and health . My Parents learned how to run THEIR economy from my Grandparents who also had one wage earner named Grandpa in the family of 3 kids and my Grandmother .
I have been the sole wage earner when married and raising kids yet no one likes to work for free...Even if you do get paid later your life is set up to the pay period and to be fair no man or woman should have to work for gratis only when the original agreement was a pay period on a certain date.
See the coal and gas industry they are always trying to shut down.

Forum List

Back