Cons, please explain Trump's grocery stores comment

He over exaggerated a campaign promise. Like every other politician in history. He has done a hell alot better than Obama on his promises.
Outside of taxcuts mainly for the wealthy and shutting down anything Obama was for What did this low life pos do?
He kept Hillary out of the white house.
They'll neve get over that.
Dumbest ever GWB Most corrupt Nixon Trump has beaten them both
Uh huh, and they're all big fat poopy pants. Flunked punctuation class, huh.
Just like a dotard..... Worried about a period when the country is getting fuked ......

High end grocery stores deliver the comestibles to domestic staff, who have called the order in, in advance. The bills are paid monthly.

In this scenario, the grocery stores could easily grant a month's leeway.

But for people who spend their time in the checkout lines, I don't see any easy way for the grocers to accommodate this short-term "crisis."

OTOH, workers in the Real World who earn salaries on the order of magnitude of Federal GS employees, have either savings or other debt resources that can cover this inconvenience. Don't forget, the average wage for a Fed is nearing six digits, and like all Americans, the vast majority of Fed households have two (2) incomes.

While there is no doubt that some of them are put at hardship by this, they are in a small minority, and the Media seeks out for coverage those who are most dramatically affected, in their continuing campaign to reverse the results of the 2016 election.

80% of the country lives paycheck to paycheck, even those making 6 figures.
I certainly believe that. We spend what we make, and usually a little bit more. Get a big raise? Buy a better car, right? Or get a better apartment, maybe a bigger home? I think most people do it.

One Kraft store in DC was helping from January 16 to January 20th, with Mac and cheese salad dressing and mayo. No free food after the 20th. Today is the 25th.
Your second link was to a store that offered helped for one single day (Saturday).
Your claim about restaurants helping out did not have a source.
Dipshit it’s through out different states.

Both pop up grocery stores and pop up food pantries.

Here’s another example.

New Seasons Market Aids Furloughed, Unpaid Government Workers
We're not between January 16-20.
And the other one is on a Saturday..

Oh so many years I have lived being self employed and when in a period of famine I would always retort in my mind, "if ifs and buts were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas". You can point fingers but it's all of the leaders involved which are doing this.
View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Sen Schumer doesn’t have any power at all.
HE was told Mexico was going to be paying for the wall.

Was Trump lying
He over exaggerated a campaign promise. Like every other politician in history. He has done a hell alot better than Obama on his promises.
Outside of taxcuts mainly for the wealthy and shutting down anything Obama was for What did this low life pos do?
Oh yes he did give us a tariff war that nobody wins that hurts 1000's of Americans and a gov't shut down costing us 6 billion already and hurting over a million citizens
It would've been cheaper for the democrats to give him the money.

Was Trump lying
Oh yes he did give us a tariff war that nobody wins that hurts 1000's of Americans and a gov't shut down costing us 6 billion already and hurting over a million citizens
Give him blackmail money??? Never

Just like a dotard..... Worried about a period when the country is getting fuked ......
And I see you flunked spelling class. Your parents should demand a refund for your "education".

Was Trump lying
The poor pitiful creatures haven't figured out yet that they're just pawns.

One Kraft store in DC was helping from January 16 to January 20th, with Mac and cheese salad dressing and mayo. No free food after the 20th. Today is the 25th.
Your second link was to a store that offered helped for one single day (Saturday).

Here’s another example.

Pop up pantries happen at least 3/4 times a month. For both seniors only and people on furlough or just needy.

Then you have restaurants offering furloughed employees free meals along with grocery stores. Utility company’s offering help with house hold expenses etc...You really need to pay attention to what goes on in the community. School kids can eat for free at the hospitals daily and at school.

And if your really that concerned donate a couple bags of groceries to the food bank instead of whining.

You mean the worthless leftist traitors getting fuked...the country itself is doing great - in spite of you worthless leftist traitors.

We got that under Obama, Trump is fixing that now.

Here’s another example.

Pop up pantries happen at least 3/4 times a month. For both seniors only and people on furlough or just needy.

Then you have restaurants offering furloughed employees free meals along with grocery stores. Utility company’s offering help with house hold expenses etc...You really need to pay attention to what goes on in the community. School kids can eat for free at the hospitals daily and at school.

And if your really that concerned donate a couple bags of groceries to the food bank instead of whining.
They're not concerned. They're just laying on their usual guilt trip to try to coerce people into not supporting the President.

And I see you flunked spelling class. Your parents should demand a refund for your "education".
They've been gone for a long time now. So I'll give the refund to the next Dem running for President.

Here’s another example.

What's ShopRite doing? And no link to restaurants yet.

They've been gone for a long time now. So I'll give the refund to the next Dem running for President.
There's about 75. Money to be made running for President.

BUT, NO WALL for you. Pelosi wins round 2

LOL You ain't kidding BS Trump is making millions.

Here’s another example.

What's ShopRite doing? And no link to restaurants yet.
You are quite pathetic. Do you even know how to wipe your own ass?

Bon Jovi's restaurant gives free meal to furl... | Taiwan News

All the Places Furloughed Workers Can Get Free Food

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...t-gives-free-meals-to-furloughed-13544971.php

If You've Got A Federal Employee ID, Here's Where To Score Free And Discounted Food And Drinks | DCist

Several locally here as well.

Starbucks
Pinon Coffee house
Several Mexican food restaurants.etc

Last edited:
Your said nothing about grocery stores.
We wouldn't need grocery stores help, if democrats would have voted to pay the federal workers.
Oh so many years I have lived being self employed and when in a period of famine I would always retort in my mind, "if ifs and buts were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas". You can point fingers but it's all of the leaders involved which are doing this.
View attachment 241976
Some more than others.

Was Trump lying

Politifact tells a far different story.
I do like how Trump’s lie is called an exaggeration and Obama’s lies are called impeachable offenses though.

Anyway, Trump shut down the government over his inability to keep a campaign promise. He owns it.

Forum List

Back