Cons, please explain Trump's grocery stores comment

FORCED to keep working . I don't think so as any 'fed worker' can QUIT his job and go to work somewhere else if he wants to JRoger .

maybe these 'federal' workers and others will smarten up and start living within their means . Plus they should put away some money for future catastrophe and i advise easily accessed cash under the mattress or in a sock plus always use cash when a person spends money . I learned that from my Parents who raised , fed and took care of 5 kids and we lived pretty good in a very desirable area of the USA with full bellies and this way of living was attained by my DAD the single wage earner plus we kids all had good teeth and health . My Parents learned how to run THEIR economy from my Grandparents who also had one wage earner named Grandpa in the family of 3 kids and my Grandmother .
I have been the sole wage earner when married and raising kids yet no one likes to work for free...Even if you do get paid later your life is set up to the pay period and to be fair no man or woman should have to work for gratis only when the original agreement was a pay period on a certain date.
The spoiled Federal workers are simply facing the reality that millions of their fellow citizens face and have gone through. They're the ones out of touch.
Air traffic workers caused shut downs at Laguardia and other airports Trump is the biggest POS ever to enter out WH
What about President Reagan? He's the POS that really busted their gang.
What is your view on the state of our country if all air traffic people walk out ? Think trump can fire them all? It's hurting us now Anymore and the shit hits the fan and let me repeat ,,Trump is a complete AH
Perhaps you're too young to remember what President Reagan did when they went on strike. Research some history.

Yep, Federal workers are experiencing what every other worker has experienced. Welcome to reality. Go bite a pillow in solidarity with them.

We all get forced to work for no pay for months at a time?

Huh?
Months?

Yep..1.13 months so far
A little over a month, not months. Try again.

The proper grammar is "1.13 months"

Yes or no?

I have been the sole wage earner when married and raising kids yet no one likes to work for free...Even if you do get paid later your life is set up to the pay period and to be fair no man or woman should have to work for gratis only when the original agreement was a pay period on a certain date.
The spoiled Federal workers are simply facing the reality that millions of their fellow citizens face and have gone through. They're the ones out of touch.
Air traffic workers caused shut downs at Laguardia and other airports Trump is the biggest POS ever to enter out WH
What is your view on the state of our country if all air traffic people walk out ? Think trump can fire them all? It's hurting us now Anymore and the shit hits the fan and let me repeat ,,Trump is a complete AH
Perhaps you're too young to remember what President Reagan did when they went on strike. Research some history.
Yup...screwing Air Traffic Controllers has a long Republican history

Yep, Federal workers are experiencing what every other worker has experienced. Welcome to reality. Go bite a pillow in solidarity with them.

Huh?
Months?

Yep..1.13 months so far

Yes or no?

One third of the government has been closed for 20 working days.

Yup...screwing Air Traffic Controllers has a long Republican history
Go bite a pillow in solidarity with them.

Huh?
Months?

Yep..1.13 months so far

Yes or no?

Everyday is a working day for many government workers that are not getting paid. Do you think that ATC, TSA , the Coast Guard and the Border Patrol just close up shop on the weekends?

Yep..1.13 months so far

Yes or no?

Everyday is a working day for many government workers that are not getting paid. Do you think that ATC, TSA , the Coast Guard and the Border Patrol just close up shop on the weekends?
They get days off. No one works in the Federal government without time off. Now you're looking desperate.

Last edited:
Yesterday Donald Trump said that banks and grocery stores would "work along" with furloughed federal workers.
Trump: Local businesses such as grocery stores will 'work along' with feds during shutdown
I understand the bank part. Maybe they will give workers low interest loans.
But can you explain what grocery stores will do?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fact that any bank would give a person who isn’t working a loan is just retarded. Just look at that a minute the stupid will present itself. “Im not working, I know, I’ll take out a loan!” Said no smart person ever. These dregs are allegedly adults. Let them do what everyone else had to do in the non government work force when they were out of work.

Actually a bank would be stupid not to give them a loan. They have already passed the bill guaranteeing the Fed employees will get all their back pay when this is over, so it is about as safe as loan as you can hand out. Low risk and make a little extra on interest...win/win for the banks

And it keeps the ones taking the loan in debt and well behaved like good little slaves right? Only a moron would take on that debt. Just go’s to show the quality of the typical government employee. So helpless they can’t even go get a job in the best economy in 50 years.

Yesterday Donald Trump said that banks and grocery stores would "work along" with furloughed federal workers.
Trump: Local businesses such as grocery stores will 'work along' with feds during shutdown
I understand the bank part. Maybe they will give workers low interest loans.
But can you explain what grocery stores will do?
Thanks.

The fact that any bank would give a person who isn’t working a loan is just retarded. Just look at that a minute the stupid will present itself. “Im not working, I know, I’ll take out a loan!” Said no smart person ever. These dregs are allegedly adults. Let them do what everyone else had to do in the non government work force when they were out of work.

Actually a bank would be stupid not to give them a loan. They have already passed the bill guaranteeing the Fed employees will get all their back pay when this is over, so it is about as safe as loan as you can hand out. Low risk and make a little extra on interest...win/win for the banks

And it keeps the ones taking the loan in debt and well behaved like good little slaves right? Only a moron would take on that debt. Just go’s to show the quality of the typical government employee. So helpless they can’t even go get a job in the best economy in 50 years.

If the debt can be paid off easily (such as when they get all their back pay), then a loan might be a wiser move than pulling money out of an investment account or paying late fees.

The average Fed Govt employee has 13.5 years on the job, it would be stupid to walk away from that and start from scratch, especially when their back pay has been guaranteed.

You do not seem to be a very smart person.

Many laid off workers are looking for other employment. That's the plan.

Source for this?

Common sense and it was on TV local news last night. By the way, read this: Government Shutdown: Chuck Schumer Shoots Down Bill to Pay Coast Guard | National Review

Sorry, but “because I said so” is not a source.

What would lefties do without Media Matters? Why don't you ask the grocery stores? Trump is bending over backwards to make a deal but Chuckie and Nancy don't seem to give a damn as long as they have the MSM as propaganda agents and idiotic minions who worry about every word the President utters rather than the issue..

Source for this?

Common sense and it was on TV local news last night. By the way, read this: Government Shutdown: Chuck Schumer Shoots Down Bill to Pay Coast Guard | National Review

Whatever. Did you read the link?

Source for this?

I did. Did not see a thing about people looking for other permanent employment.

I remember full well Did I not say something about how this moron couldn't fire them all?

Source for this?

I did. Did not see a thing about people looking for other permanent employment.

Ok, so what did you find out?

Forum List

Back