Consequences for US decisions on letting people into the USA

Why any American would want to go to Europe in the first place boggles my mind.

Well... let's see

mont-st-michel-2.jpg

Rothenburg_ob_der_Tauber_Lovely_Place.jpg

picturesquevillagesbiburyarlingtonrow-2132012-163925_horiz-large.jpeg

Dubrovnik_getty_151571823.jpg

florence-do-BasilicadiSantaMariadelFiore-xlarge.jpg

tallinn-old-town-1500-cs.jpg

Prague_016.jpg

Luxembourg-2.jpg

hallstatt-austria.jpg

Beautiful-Cities-in-Europe-Venice-767920.JPG
shutterstock_246227383-2-1.jpg

big deal , the guys that want to go to europe will go there one way or the other and i could not care less about their conveiniance . Glad to see them leave for europe and i hope that they and their euro'peon' worshipping azzez stay in 'europe' FWierdo !!

Well... let's see

I'm not a tourist. Most of what I'd want to see was destroyed before or during the Great Wars or built over after them.

Nor do any European nations Recognized my right to self defense. I AM that American most Europeans hate.

Fine, but I didn't think you were most Americans. You're one American, and I doubt Europe is going to miss you. However I've met plenty of Americans traveling around Europe, and they'd like to go. There's a hell of a lot more to see and do in Europe than the US.

Fine, but I didn't think you were most Americans. You're one American, and I doubt Europe is going to miss you. However I've met plenty of Americans traveling around Europe, and they'd like to go. There's a hell of a lot more to see and do in Europe than the US.

Europe won't miss me and I won't miss it. I just wish more of those Americans visiting Europe would stay there. They'd probably prefer it to coming home.

I don't necessarily agree that there's so much more to visit in Europe than here in the US. It's older stuff, but not necessarily any more of it.

Well... let's see

I'm not a tourist. Most of what I'd want to see was destroyed before or during the Great Wars or built over after them.

Nor do any European nations Recognized my right to self defense. I AM that American most Europeans hate.

--------------------------- let them do as they like , I just don't care if their exploration f 'europe' is pleasant or convenient FWierdo ;

Europe won't miss me and I won't miss it. I just wish more of those Americans visiting Europe would stay there. They'd probably prefer it to coming home.

I don't necessarily agree that there's so much more to visit in Europe than here in the US. It's older stuff, but not necessarily any more of it.

Well, I've done both and I prefer Europe to the US for visiting. It depends what you like. The US has some very good natural wilderness which is just waiting for oil pipes to destroy it. But for historical stuff, Europe has so much more.

European Parliament votes to end visa-free travel for Americans

"European Parliament votes to end visa-free travel for Americans"

Yep, Americans may no longer be able to go to the Schengen Zone without a visa. After all the problems EU citizens have been having, especially if they're Muslims, the EU is fight back. The US is losing its allies very, very quickly.
As the US waffles back and forth between isolationism and world domination, our allies are looking for new leadership which is not surprising since the Tweeter and Chief sends messages saying almost opposite of his staff.

Yep, Americans may no longer be able to go to the Schengen Zone without a visa. After all the problems EU citizens have been having, especially if they're Muslims, the EU is fight back. The US is losing its allies very, very quickly.
As the US waffles back and forth between isolationism and world domination, our allies are looking for new leadership which is not surprising since the Tweeter and Chief sends messages saying almost opposite of his staff.

And the EU will probably find that it is the leader, and the US will just get left behind.

Am I missing something, how is punishing me for not wanting to go there hurting me for something I didn't ask for? Did I just fall down a rabbit hole ? Am I late for the mad haters' tea party now? Because something isn't adding up here.

Am I missing something, how is punishing me for not wanting to go there hurting me for something I didn't ask for? Did I just fall down a rabbit hole ? Am I late for the mad haters' tea party now? Because something isn't adding up here.

It would seem you are missing something, because I don't really understand what you're going on about.

It would seem you are missing something, because I don't really understand what you're going on about.
It would seem that way. Metaphors are dicey things and so is subtly.

And the EU will probably find that it is the leader, and the US will just get left behind.

From here it looks like Europe is well into the process of becoming part of the Middle East and will soon be looking to Mecca for leadership. I'll pass.

If you beat someone over the head with the obvious, they call you a hater, and if you give them the benefit of the doubt and make allusions, they don't have a bloody clue what the hell you are taking about. What do you people want, Dr Seuss? Good night sleep tight, don't...never mind.

It would seem that way. Metaphors are dicey things and so is subtly.

It wasn't to do with metaphors. I just don't see how you're being punished, or being hurt for anything. The rabbit hole I can get, it's what came before it.

From here it looks like Europe is well into the process of becoming part of the Middle East and will soon be looking to Mecca for leadership. I'll pass.

I'm sure it does. I mean, Palin thought that she could see Russia from her house. It's amazing that "what it looks like" and "what it is" are completely different things.

This one time while I was stationed in Korea a group of mostly college kids decided to protest outside of one of our bases near the DMZ, The Commander concerned about troop safety decided to lock down the base and gave the order that no soldier could leave post. After 2 weeks the local shop keepers ran the protesters off. Never fuck with the common mans money it doesn't turn out well

Americans spend over 100 billion abroad every year. If the EU wants to try flexing those muscles go for it.

Forum List

Back