Consequences for US decisions on letting people into the USA

This one time while I was stationed in Korea a group of mostly college kids decided to protest outside of one of our bases near the DMZ, The Commander concerned about troop safety decided to lock down the base and gave the order that no soldier could leave post. After 2 weeks the local shop keepers ran the protesters off. Never fuck with the common mans money it doesn't turn out well

Americans spend over 100 billion abroad every year. If the EU wants to try flexing those muscles go for it.

Yes, Americans spend a lot abroad, and Europeans spend a lot in the US.

20 Countries Where Tourists Spent the Most Money in 2012

"International tourists spent more money in the United States than any other country in 2012,"

Who stands to lose the most?

This one time while I was stationed in Korea a group of mostly college kids decided to protest outside of one of our bases near the DMZ, The Commander concerned about troop safety decided to lock down the base and gave the order that no soldier could leave post. After 2 weeks the local shop keepers ran the protesters off. Never fuck with the common mans money it doesn't turn out well

Americans spend over 100 billion abroad every year. If the EU wants to try flexing those muscles go for it.

"International tourists spent more money in the United States than any other country in 2012,"

What makes you think the US will act that childish? We have a President that understands the business world especially the tourist side of it . Will the EU punish its citizens who still want to spend their money in the US ?

What makes you think the US will act that childish? We have a President that understands the business world especially the tourist side of it . Will the EU punish its citizens who still want to spend their money in the US ?

Well, Trump is supposedly business minded, and yet he seems to be doing a lot to hurt business, simply because he hasn't thought about the consequences of his actions as president yet. This is where the flip flopping is coming in. He realizes the business requires people to get on his side, so he does what is necessary, then someone speaks and tells him the consequences, so he changes, then someone else says that this new course is wrong, so he changes again.

You think that's good for business?

Well, Trump is supposedly business minded, and yet he seems to be doing a lot to hurt business, simply because he hasn't thought about the consequences of his actions as president yet. This is where the flip flopping is coming in. He realizes the business requires people to get on his side, so he does what is necessary, then someone speaks and tells him the consequences, so he changes, then someone else says that this new course is wrong, so he changes again.

What exactly has he done to hurt business ?

European Parliament votes to end visa-free travel for Americans

"European Parliament votes to end visa-free travel for Americans"

Yep, Americans may no longer be able to go to the Schengen Zone without a visa. After all the problems EU citizens have been having, especially if they're Muslims, the EU is fight back. The US is losing its allies very, very quickly.
maybe they just want to get a handle on who is entering their country

BFD you have to get a Visa to travel to a foreign country

Yep, Americans may no longer be able to go to the Schengen Zone without a visa. After all the problems EU citizens have been having, especially if they're Muslims, the EU is fight back. The US is losing its allies very, very quickly.
maybe they just want to get a handle on who is entering their country

BFD you have to get a Visa to travel to a foreign country

I've been to enough countries where I've had to get visas that my last passport ran out after 5 years. Now I have an especially large one, and that's not doing too well either.

However I'm far more likely to go to countries where I don't have to get a visa. My last country was the Philippines, you get a month visa free. Also the US is a big one for flights through Europe to Latin America. Take that away because people need visas and the US is rather retarded about connecting flights, and wham, suddenly the US is going to lose a lot of traffic.

The first thing that helps US businesses is stability. If he carries on like this no one will know if they're coming or going. He's hurting business with foreign countries, if the EU decided to stop Americans permanently going into the EU without visas that'll cause no end of problems.

The impact of such things, along with proposed tariffs and pulling back from the world will take time to be felt, but, they'll be felt.

Well, I've done both and I prefer Europe to the US for visiting. It depends what you like. The US has some very good natural wilderness which is just waiting for oil pipes to destroy it. But for historical stuff, Europe has so much more.

There's more than enough history to visit here in the US. Besides, most of the truly interesting European history was bombed or bulldozed out of existence last century and the rest their "tour guides" lie about.

Well, I've done both and I prefer Europe to the US for visiting. It depends what you like. The US has some very good natural wilderness which is just waiting for oil pipes to destroy it. But for historical stuff, Europe has so much more.

There's more than enough history to visit here in the US. Besides, most of the truly interesting European history was bombed or bulldozed out of existence last century and the rest their "tour guides" lie about.

Depends what you want and like, doesn't it? A lot of Europe was bombed, that doesn't mean it's not there any more.

And all the women too, hey? And all the other people who aren't outdated.

Sorry, I don't see the connection in what you posted let alone what the EU is doing. So they require a visa big freakin' deal. It is their electronic wall. They will be passing out visa's like candy they want the tourist money. Even your BS post indicates they are doing so because of their problems with Muslims not American's.

Sorry, I don't see the connection in what you posted let alone what the EU is doing. So they require a visa big freakin' deal. It is their electronic wall. They will be passing out visa's like candy they want the tourist money. Even your BS post indicates they are doing so because of their problems with Muslims not American's.

I didn't say it wouldn't stop all people. I said it makes people make different decisions. If I have the choice between a country with a visa and a country without the visa, which am I going to go to?

The first thing that helps US businesses is stability. If he carries on like this no one will know if they're coming or going. He's hurting business with foreign countries, if the EU decided to stop Americans permanently going into the EU without visas that'll cause no end of problems.

The impact of such things, along with proposed tariffs and pulling back from the world will take time to be felt, but, they'll be felt.
The EU has no business dictating US immigration policy and I'm sorry but I have to ask what is Trump doing that is causing instability in the business community ?

I didn't say it wouldn't stop all people. I said it makes people make different decisions. If I have the choice between a country with a visa and a country without the visa, which am I going to go to?

Where you want to go would be my answer. Might as well bitch about needing a passport to go to Canada.

As the US waffles back and forth between isolationism and world domination, our allies are looking for new leadership which is not surprising since the Tweeter and Chief sends messages saying almost opposite of his staff.

And the EU will probably find that it is the leader, and the US will just get left behind.

From here it looks like Europe is well into the process of becoming part of the Middle East and will soon be looking to Mecca for leadership. I'll pass.

I'm sure it does. I mean, Palin thought that she could see Russia from her house. It's amazing that "what it looks like" and "what it is" are completely different things.

Far more often it's EXACTLY what it looks like.

Forum List

Back