Conservatism & conservative boycotts are WINNING

Target sales down for first time in 6 years.
Sound of Freedom surpasses the new Indiana Jones movie in revenue despite limited US release.
Songs aspousing anti woke and conservative values topping iTune & YouTube charts

Nice to see real values stomping the left.

You do understand the next time one of you members of Alt-Right Nation cries about "cancel culture" about one of your just and righteous examples of "real values" (human or policy),
the rest of us are just going to laugh you out of the room....right? :auiqs.jpg:

Sound of Freedom surpasses the new Indiana Jones movie in revenue despite limited US release.
Songs aspousing anti woke and conservative values topping iTune & YouTube charts

I ain't been to a Target in twenty-five years or more, forty for a K-Mart.

You do understand the next time one of you members of Alt-Right Nation cries about "cancel culture" about one of your just and righteous examples of "real values" (human or policy),
the rest of us are just going to laugh you out of the room....right? :auiqs.jpg:
As long as we win the dollar war you can laugh all you want.

And Bud Light will never recover.................ever.

But after cancer kills its host, it moves on to other good functioning businesses.

"Cancel culture" was never a term applied to Americans simply choosing not to hold a can of "gay beer" while out drinking in public. "Cancel culture" is a term that is used to describe the vicious, personal attacks and threats made by Democrats, regarding things such as syrup, Dr. Seuss and Uncle Ben's rice.

stealing elections is all that matters. Retard laws and corrupt vote counters are all that matter. Not voters. Jesus Christ.

There is no organized boycott. There are no radicals parading with posters outside the stores or even the slightest media support. It's a natural reaction by the public to ad campaigns that seem offensive to them,
Those on the right know better than to protest anymore

The freedom to protest is now gone too after Jan 6.

If you are out in public drinking a Bud Light, you may as well be wearing a rainbow tee-shirt. People will assume you are a homosexual. This is not a boycott, but rather a natural response from heterosexual people not wanting to be assumed to be homosexual. Simple as that.

Stop paying taxes
Then they come for you, unless you are Hunter Biden.

Maybe, stop making money and going Galt.

Ok, who wants to be Ghamdi and go on the little hunger strike and work strike to lead half the nation with them?

Last edited:
I am very secure in my masculinity. But I will not wear a rainbow tee-shirt or walk around the bar holding a Bud Light beer can. Not because I am insecure in my masculinity, but because I want female attention as opposed to pickle puffer attention. This is very basic.

Forum List

Back