Conservative columnist ask, "Where is Ted Cruz now?"

WELL we are all happy that blew your skirt up over what some writer of a column has to say

but, YAWN yawn yawn

Cruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the new Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh, the new Rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the new

OBSESSION...

That's the best you can do after getting all of that mud in your face.

Man, you guys are doomed. :lol:

WELL we are all happy that blew your skirt up

but, YAWN yawn yawn

Cruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the new Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh, the new Rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the new

OBSESSION...

Cruz begged for the attention. And now he's got it.

yes he does and he's living inside the libs/lefties head 24/7 DRIVING them crazyyyyyyyyyyy

they have to add one more obsession to tell their shrinks about...lol

I think it's great, go CRUZ:clap2:

Last edited:
WELL we are all happy that blew your skirt up over what some writer of a column has to say

but, YAWN yawn yawn

OBSESSION...

I find the right wing response on this board to hard data they don't like to be compelling in its logic, knowledge, factual foundation and scope.....

but, YAWN yawn yawn

OBSESSION...

yes he does and he's living inside the libs/lefties head 24/7 DRIVING them crazyyyyyyyyyyy

Someday you will wake up to realize he doesn't give a shit about you, either.

but, YAWN yawn yawn

OBSESSION...

Something your average 8th Avenue prostitute does every day. Or maybe I should say "K Street" prostitute?

Cruz tied himself to derailing Obamacare which obviously isn't working. Cruz and the Tea Party have lead the GOP into an all time record low approval rating, not an auspicious place to be a year before the mid term elections.

A smart warrior knows not to show his head when there are rifles aimed at his direction.

A smart warrior knows what to do to take those who hold and aim those rifles by surprise.

Denigrate Ted Cruz at your own peril.

Sounds more cowardly than smart...just saying.

but, YAWN yawn yawn

OBSESSION...

:lol:

The popularity of the Republican Party has plunged to a record low since September.

A record low. 28 percent compared to 43 percent for the Democrats.

27 percent of Republicans now hold an unfavorable opinion of the GOP. Cruz has alienated a huge swath of the base.

Go CRUZ!

The popularity of the Republican Party has plunged to a record low since September.

27 percent of Republicans now hold an unfavorable opinion of the GOP. Cruz has alienated a huge swath of the base.

Go CRUZ!

Yet, the TPM support cruz by nearly 70% sTILL. GOP primaries will be a b(tch in 14.

He just held a meeting with other Senators.

Hell's bells what's all this bullshit floating out there?

Go CRUZ!

I don't care about their popularity, all I'm looking at is Obama's approvals at this point in time, that is the one that COUNTS for me...AND if the people want the progressive party and more of Obama, they deserve what is coming and living with over 7% of unemployment for all five years since he was elected...hell his second term is half over and it HASN'T budged...You think that would tell them something

Last edited:

Go CRUZ!

I don't care about their popularity, all I'm looking at is Obama's approvals at this point in time, that is the one that COUNTS for me...AND if the people want the progressive party and more of Obama, they deserve what is coming and living with over 7% of unemployment for all five years since he was elected...hell his second term is half over and it HASN'T budged...You think that would tell them something

Please don't be bitter Steph...it gives your wrinkles.

Where is Obama now...?

every time he comes out to speak lately his ratings drop......so i hope he speaks again soon......but not sure his ratings can get any LOWER......:lol:

Go CRUZ!

Give the people a choice between crazy and sane, they'll pick sane everytime. The TPM rocks

A smart warrior knows not to show his head when there are rifles aimed at his direction.

A smart warrior knows what to do to take those who hold and aim those rifles by surprise.

Denigrate Ted Cruz at your own peril.

Nominate him at yours.

So a smart warrior "cuts and runs"? You are a joke.

Are you liberals insane? Check the date of this article. You consider this cutting and running?

Cruz rallies conservatives against ObamaCare ahead of White House talks

Published October 11, 2013
FoxNews.com

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz rallied conservatives to keep up the fight to unravel ObamaCare, ahead of a White House meeting where his colleagues were expected to dial back their demands for changes to the health law as part of a possible deal to end the partial government shutdown.

Cruz and his Tea Party-aligned colleagues spoke at the annual Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., Friday morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...es-against-obamacare-ahead-white-house-talks/

Last edited:

Go CRUZ!

I don't care about their popularity, all I'm looking at is Obama's approvals at this point in time, that is the one that COUNTS for me...

Obama is not running for election in 2014, so it is pretty stupid for making that all that matters to you.

The Republicans and Democrats are running for the House and Senate in 2014, and the GOP is now standing at 28 percent approval to the Democrats 43 percent approval. I can't help it if you are too stupid to be seriously concerned about that and are instead sticking with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Go CRUZ!

I don't care about their popularity, all I'm looking at is Obama's approvals at this point in time, that is the one that COUNTS for me...

Obama is not running for election in 2014, so that's pretty stupid.

The Republicans and Democrats are running for the House and Senate in 2014, and the GOP is now standing at 28 percent approval to the Democrats 43 percent approval. I can't help it if you are too stupid to be seriously concerned about that and are instead sticking with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

whatever dude, I'm not going to worry over something that is two fucking year's away
if you want to be that stupid, have at it
I'm looking at his approvals and WHAT the effect it can have on the Presidential elections...but you can worry over everything else

Last edited:

Forum List

Back