Conservative Hero Donald "The Birther" Trump getting sued for fraud.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Sorta surprised this hasn't happened sooner. This guy is a big time scam artist.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York's attorney general sued Donald Trump for $40 million Saturday, saying the real estate mogul helped run a phony "Trump University" that promised to make students rich but instead steered them into expensive and mostly useless seminars, and even failed to deliver promised apprenticeships.

Trump shot back that the Democrat's lawsuit is false and politically motivated.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says many of the 5,000 students who paid up to $35,000 thought they would at least meet Trump but instead all they got was their picture taken in front of a life-size picture of "The Apprentice" TV star.
N.Y. AG sues Trump, 'Trump University,' claims fraud

This guy will do anything to scam a buck. Except work.

Seeing as the fact that he is being sued is being posted in Politics as a political attack against a vocal critic of The Liberal Messiah, The Great and Holy Obama...I'd say there might be some merit to the theory that the suit is politically motivated. :eusa_whistle:

Seeing as the fact that he is being sued is being posted in Politics as a political attack against a vocal critic of The Liberal Messiah, The Great and Holy Obama...I'd say there might be some merit to the theory that the suit is politically motivated. :eusa_whistle:

It was Trump who claimed this is political.

There is no mention of Obama by the OP.

No shit. You must be extremely observant, dullard. That's what he just said. :lol:

No shit. You must be extremely observant, dullard. That's what he just said. :lol:

No.

"being posted in Politics as a political attack"

He's accusing Sallow of making a political attack on Trump.

You know, sometimes when someone like Trump does something this indefensible, maybe you should just let it go.

I can't believe people fall for this sort of scam. It's very sad.

Yup some folks are so greedy and stupid, just like anyone that bothers to read thier spam mail or watch a informational. I only bit once when I was like a 9 year old kid and sent away for some magic flower seeds that I read on the back of a comic book what a rip off, lol.

Sorta surprised this hasn't happened sooner. This guy is a big time scam artist.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York's attorney general sued Donald Trump for $40 million Saturday, saying the real estate mogul helped run a phony "Trump University" that promised to make students rich but instead steered them into expensive and mostly useless seminars, and even failed to deliver promised apprenticeships.

Trump shot back that the Democrat's lawsuit is false and politically motivated.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says many of the 5,000 students who paid up to $35,000 thought they would at least meet Trump but instead all they got was their picture taken in front of a life-size picture of "The Apprentice" TV star.
N.Y. AG sues Trump, 'Trump University,' claims fraud

This guy will do anything to scam a buck. Except work.

Good post swallow except you know it takes alot of work to scam people and get away with in in the law..

I put it in Politics because this scam artist was seriously considered for President by the GOP.

:lol:

The question is,

Why? How much could Trump himself make on this? How much more money does he need that he has to resort to this sort of fraud just to make maybe a few million?

Stealing money you don't need is really the lowest of the low.

IMO this thread should have been left in the "Politics" section, this whole "for profit education" swindle is nothing more than a privatization twofer i.e. enrich the elite-bust the government.

For profit schools paid for with taxpayer money with no or limited results.
Gay conversion clinics.
Private prisons whose curriculums don't include rehabilitation.
Private contractors doing the work GI's used to do, and doing it for 2-3-4-10 times more cost to taxpayers.
et al, et al, et al.
-pewsh!-

For-profit colleges are a kickback scheme where politicians enact favorable legislation and regulations that allow for-profit colleges to maintain access to student loans and grant money. The for-profit colleges then "give" a small cut of the federal money back to the politicians to enact favorable legislation.
In the cases of Senator Snowe and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California), their husbands have operated under the cover of their wives as they directly benefited, and continue to benefit from, their positions as shareholders in for-profit college companies. Snowe and Feinstein are accomplices in the ongoing evisceration and defrauding of citizen taxpayers and students, which explains the pair's complete silence on this matter.

The so-called ruling class of government officials and elected politicians, to which Feinstein and Snowe clearly belong, is little more than a gaggle of white-collar criminals which facilitates and benefits from the diversion of taxpayer money into private coffers. It all takes on the appearance of legitimacy. Unfortunately, this is not a victimless crime. Like Washington, thousands of students who attend these subprime institutions are left with tens of thousands of dollars of nondischargeable debt which ends up ruining their lives.

There is a vast network of former and current government officials who actively participate in the for-profit college swindle. Some of the conspirators are well known, and include: Mitt Romney, Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-North Carolina), John Kline (R-Minnesota), Alcee Hastings(D-Florida), Trent Lott (R-Mississippi), Lamar Alexander (R-Tennessee), Steve Gunderson (R-Wisconsin), Virginia Democratic Party Chairman Brian Moran, Snowe, Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi (D-California), and John Boehner (R-Ohio). The group also includes Obama administration officials and supporters such as Lanny Davis, Anita Dunn, Hilary Rosen, Anthony Miller and Charles Rose.

As I have previously written, you won't read about any of this in The Washington Post because the Post owns a predatory for-profit college outfit known as Kaplan University, nor will you hear much about it in the rest of the corporate press.

By not prosecuting a single person related to the mortgage debacle, the Obama administration has now given the green light to for-profit college executives, such as McKernan and Post CEO Donald Graham, to engage with impunity in conduct which should be considered illegal and subject to criminal prosecution.

For-profit colleges serve as a corporate poster child for the need for campaign-finance and lobbying reform to staunch the ongoing corruption of the government which has looted the country and is turning it into a dysfunctional, third world nation.

He was? Or is that the theater you fell for, dullard?

Not sure, Boy.

I think I was fooled by the GOP stating that he was seriously considered for their candidate.

Then I was furthered fooled by the actual GOP candidate visiting him in Las Vegas to kiss his ass..and ring.

Forum List

Back