Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png

So what? Trump isn't who you think he is. He has already said he was OK with gay marriage but offered a compromise by allowing people who are against it to opt out of performing the ceremonies. His comments didn't suprise me. I'm still voting for him anyways.

What mental gymnastics are Limbaugh and Alex Jones going to go through to keep convincing their listeneres he is conservative and not progressive?
sabu.png

Trump is moving to the center for the National... No one is calling stupid, just not the type of guy to run a country. The guy is a sales guy and the nut jobs have just bought what he has sold...

So what? Trump isn't who you think he is. He has already said he was OK with gay marriage but offered a compromise by allowing people who are against it to opt out of performing the ceremonies. His comments didn't suprise me. I'm still voting for him anyways.
That is exactly the way it should be.

What mental gymnastics are Limbaugh and Alex Jones going to go through to keep convincing their listeneres he is conservative and not progressive?
You don't even listen to Rush, what do you care? I haven't heard him call Trump anything in particular. Queer laws should be done on a state level, never heard of a president making those calls.

Trump is taking shit off the table for the general, if he declared against Tranny's the Beasty would use it against him...Now she can sit on Stupid Lantern's fist!

Trump is far to the left of Romney and McCain.

Our far right sillies never fail to surprise me.
Exactly

Trump is taking shit off the table for the general, if he declared against Tranny's the Beasty would use it against him...Now she can sit on Stupid Lantern's fist!

This is rich. Trump does any pandering and it's okay. McCain, Romney, et al, do it and they're RINOs

Only religious nutjobs like Cruz would suggest that men should use the men's room and women using the women's.

Does anyone really believe this?

Actually he didn't. He said it would lead to a loss in business. He is a BUSINESS MAN and looks at things from a BUSINESSMAN'S ANGLE. I read what he said. He will leave this to the states.

Trump is "very pro-choice". His words.

Trump supports an assault weapons ban.

Trump supports single payer healthcare.

Trump believes Bill Clinton was a great President and that Hillary would make a great President.

Trump believes Hillary Clinton was the greatest Secretary of State of all time.

Trump believes George Bush lied and people died and that Bush should be impeached for war crimes.

These are the facts.

If you replaced Trump's name with ANYONE else's name, the Right would be going after that person with razor blades and salt. Shit, these maniacs still bring up shit about Obama and Clinton from when they were kids in college, but they blank out shit Trump said just a couple years ago.

The retards are positively schizophrenic.

I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png

A RINO will tell you they are against it to win a vote, but then stand aside and do nothing that indicates said position. Trump has his own opinions, and although not all of them fall in line with Republican canon, I'll take his honest opinion over any other politician that speaks with a forked tongue.

sabu.png

Trump is moving to the center for the National... No one is calling stupid, just not the type of guy to run a country. The guy is a sales guy and the nut jobs have just bought what he has sold...

Coming from a guy who is brainwashed that the other candidates care and know what they are doing. Maybe it is time to have a businessman instead of a career politician for a change.

Most people have an attitude of "Do what you like. Just don't include me, or try to force me to accept you, because I won't".

If Trump is the nominee, the Dems will kick his ass so hard he will be peeping out of it.

He will run away so quickly it will seem he has a warp drive up his ass.

What is wrong with this nation? We can't even figure out what bathrooms to use any more. Why does only one candidate see what's freaking obvious?!!!

Forum List

Back