Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

Sez a nig#er that IQ is not as high as the AVERAGE white man.
Sez, the racist white man with a beta male low IQ. Told you for sometime you were racist, and you, beta male, went like "nuh uh you are defender of black peeples."
Lol, not racist at all but guno is a nig*er by definition. Sorry your political correct dumbass is blind. Yes I am a male that believes in morals, that can actually think for himself. Instead of relying on talking points to do your thinking.
From west Florida to East Texas, I am have seen your type of nonsense hundreds of times, and have always called it out and I always will. I really shook up a professional fraternity down near Vidor one spring night. You are what you are: a race man.
So guno calling people white crackers isn't racist?

He said to keep it like it was. If a man looks so much like a girl that he can use the bathroom, no harm done. But now liberals want to pass laws that any man can use and shower with women. Which is just sick.

No we don't. You believe that because you are a dumb fuck.
You want grown men showering with girls. You are a perverted dumb fuck. You support the law don't you? It will allow that. Think for yourself for once.

Which law is that, exactly?
The law in north Carolina is trying to keep from perverts thinking people like yourself. Should be able to use whatever locker room they see fit. Means you don't have the right to show your dick, to a little girl. Got it?

Once again....who supports the law? You seem very confused. What laws do liberals want to pass? Where?

Are you accusing me of wanting to show my dick a a little girl?

He said to keep it like it was. If a man looks so much like a girl that he can use the bathroom, no harm done. But now liberals want to pass laws that any man can use and shower with women. Which is just sick.

You want grown men showering with girls. You are a perverted dumb fuck. You support the law don't you? It will allow that. Think for yourself for once.

Be specific, jknownotgoodyouknow.
So there isn't a movement to allow men in women's locker rooms?

No. There is no such movement.

Then why did Bruce Springsteen and Pearl jam decided to cancel their concerts in north Carolina?

Then why did Bruce Springsteen and Pearl jam decided to cancel their concerts in north Carolina?

Because they are protesting against a bigoted law. You know....the one that you don't even come close to understanding.

Because they are protesting against a bigoted law. You know....the one that you don't even come close to understanding.
You mean the law that says if you have a dick, you use the men's room? Common sense to me, you not so much.

You mean the law that says if you have a dick, you use the men's room? Common sense to me, you not so much.

You don't know what the law says. You don't know shit.

You don't know what the law says. You don't know shit.
The law that we are against says men should stay out of women's locker rooms. You support it, or you wouldn't call it a bigoted law.

Sez, the racist white man with a beta male low IQ. Told you for sometime you were racist, and you, beta male, went like "nuh uh you are defender of black peeples."
Lol, not racist at all but guno is a nig*er by definition. Sorry your political correct dumbass is blind. Yes I am a male that believes in morals, that can actually think for himself. Instead of relying on talking points to do your thinking.
From west Florida to East Texas, I am have seen your type of nonsense hundreds of times, and have always called it out and I always will. I really shook up a professional fraternity down near Vidor one spring night. You are what you are: a race man.
I am talking to you. Don't excuse your racism because some one else is racist to you. While that is American at times, it is stupid all the time.

I am talking to you. Don't excuse your racism because some one else is racist to you. While that is American at times, it is stupid all the time.
Don't judge a person by their color. Judge them when they open their mouth, and guno is a ignorant racist nig*er. Also a hateful dumbass.

they can do anything they want evidently

Forum List

Back