Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

Trump is far to the left of Romney and McCain.

Our far right sillies never fail to surprise me.

I believe Trump might be to the left of Hillary but just slightly to the right of Bernie...
Then you don't know where they stand on immigration, borders, ISIS, trade, etc.

You really believe him don't you?

As some have pointed out he's a salesman first and everything else second.

He will tell you what you want to hear so he can win your vote, so keep on believing!

If Trump is the nominee, the Dems will kick his ass so hard he will be peeping out of it.

He will run away so quickly it will seem he has a warp drive up his ass.

I actually do not think he will run away but whine he will do and those wanting to vote for him will scream media bias, and claim the left are so mean!

I would like to see Gary Johnson on the debate stage with Trump and Hillary Clinton and then let see which of the candidates has a better idea of how to run this country and fix it!

I believe Trump might be to the left of Hillary but just slightly to the right of Bernie...

He will tell you what you want to hear so he can win your vote, so keep on believing!
I pointed out that you're full of shit. Don't try to make it my problem.

If Trump is the nominee, the Dems will kick his ass so hard he will be peeping out of it.

I actually do not think he will run away but whine he will do and those wanting to vote for him will scream media bias, and claim the left are so mean!

I would like to see Gary Johnson on the debate stage with Trump and Hillary Clinton and then let see which of the candidates has a better idea of how to run this country and fix it!
Yeah, Gary will rake in a full 1% of the vote if he gets his base fired up!

You ears are so full of Trump crap and you are complaining about Laney?

He said to keep it like it was. If a man looks so much like a girl that he can use the bathroom, no harm done. But now liberals want to pass laws that any man can use and shower with women. Which is just sick.

Awww, someone is upset about their wittle lover boy being picked on?

Are you going to melt into a puddle of drool if I do not agree with you that Donnie " I was for it back in 1999 but am against it now " Trump is a true American Hero?

He's lying to you and you are so gullible that you bought it like the idiot that buys swamp land while thinking he is getting prime real estate property!

I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png

Trumpbots don't care. They are cult members, not political supporters.

He actually got over 1.2 million votes while being off certain states ballots during the 2012 election, so let see if trump loses by 1.3 million votes in key electoral states how stupid would you feel for mocking those voting for Johnson?

Of course you will have a great reply that third party voters don't matter, and no one will vote against Trump because he is so dreamy and perfect in your blinded social conservative eyes...

I heard some of that segment. Trump is also now all the way over to wanting the abortion plank taken out of the GOP platform.

That's the one that identifies life as beginning at conception.

Awww, someone is upset about their wittle lover boy being picked on?

Are you going to melt into a puddle of drool if I do not agree with you that Donnie " I was for it back in 1999 but am against it now " Trump is a true American Hero?

He's lying to you and you are so gullible that you bought it like the idiot that buys swamp land while thinking he is getting prime real estate property!
Where did you see upsetness? Pop your head out of your ass and read the actual words. You made a stupid comment, you should correct it instead of slinging even more shit.

He actually got over 1.2 million votes while being off certain states ballots during the 2012 election, so let see if trump loses by 1.3 million votes in key electoral states how stupid would you feel for mocking those voting for Johnson?

Of course you will have a great reply that third party voters don't matter, and no one will vote against Trump because he is so dreamy and perfect in your blinded social conservative eyes...
Wow. 1.2 million votes! That's what? 1%.?

anyone have a quote on what he said

only thing i heard him say was things should stay as they are

anyone have a quote on what he said

only thing i heard him say was things should stay as they are

He has said both. It's not totally clear what he meant by staying the same, because "the same" right now is only two states where it is mandatory for people who have penises to go to the men's room. Since we can't be sure what he meant by that we must then go to his previous statement that is a man feels he needs to go to the women's restroom, he should be able to.

Forum List

Back