Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

anyone have a quote on what he said

only thing i heard him say was things should stay as they are

He has said both. It's not totally clear what he meant by staying the same, because "the same" right now is only two states where it is mandatory for people who have penises to go to the men's room. Since we can't be sure what he meant by that we must then go to his previous statement that is a man feels he needs to go to the women's restroom, he should be able to.

maybe

i dont trust the media

have a link to him saying that

dont matter i will look later when i get home from work

I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png
I think about 4 people care who uses what restroom. There's WAY more important things going on in this country/world than who uses what bathroom.

Rates a zero point zero on the importance scale

Not true at all.

There is a case in the US where a school board is being sued by the government because a 12 year old boy who identifies as a girl, wants to be able to shower with them. There are more than 4 parents there who aren't too happy about it.

I believe Trump might be to the left of Hillary but just slightly to the right of Bernie...
Then you don't know where they stand on immigration, borders, ISIS, trade, etc.

You really believe him don't you?

As some have pointed out he's a salesman first and everything else second.

He will tell you what you want to hear so he can win your vote, so keep on believing!
I pointed out that you're full of shit. Don't try to make it my problem.

Awww, someone is upset about their wittle lover boy being picked on?

Are you going to melt into a puddle of drool if I do not agree with you that Donnie " I was for it back in 1999 but am against it now " Trump is a true American Hero?

He's lying to you and you are so gullible that you bought it like the idiot that buys swamp land while thinking he is getting prime real estate property!
Where did you see upsetness? Pop your head out of your ass and read the actual words. You made a stupid comment, you should correct it instead of slinging even more shit.

So you are demanding me to correct my opinion of Donna Trump?

( Before you write I wrote his, her or it name incorrectly and demand I correct it, well I wrote Donna and not Donald )

Now tell me what will you do if I do not change my opinion about the flip flopping charlatan of a used cars salesmen?

Will you taunt me and melt like the typical Tramp supporter?

( Again I did not write his last name incorrectly and did this just because I know it annoy you )

So my opinion is wrong because you believe Trump is the new Reagan, am I correct?

Well let me tell you this and I can write my opinion and you have no right to demand that I change it because you disagree with me. Only someone that believe they are big enough or has the power would attempt to write that I should change my opinion of your beloved nutter but in the end you are neither someone big enough nor do you have the power to make me do that.

Now if you dislike what I wrote about your beloved nitwit you could either put me on block or just ignore it but knowing you're not intelligent enough to do either then suffer because again I am not changing my opinion of Donnie Tramp and nothing you write will make me either!

Now why will you believe a man that once was for abortion then was all for punishing the woman and then steps back from what he said on both counts and says something different?

I mean if he were a Democrat you would be post humping about his lies and flip flopping but seeing he's a wanna-be Fascist Pig, well you love him to death!

Last edited:
If Trump is the nominee, the Dems will kick his ass so hard he will be peeping out of it.

He will run away so quickly it will seem he has a warp drive up his ass.

I actually do not think he will run away but whine he will do and those wanting to vote for him will scream media bias, and claim the left are so mean!

I would like to see Gary Johnson on the debate stage with Trump and Hillary Clinton and then let see which of the candidates has a better idea of how to run this country and fix it!
Yeah, Gary will rake in a full 1% of the vote if he gets his base fired up!

He actually got over 1.2 million votes while being off certain states ballots during the 2012 election, so let see if trump loses by 1.3 million votes in key electoral states how stupid would you feel for mocking those voting for Johnson?

Of course you will have a great reply that third party voters don't matter, and no one will vote against Trump because he is so dreamy and perfect in your blinded social conservative eyes...
Wow. 1.2 million votes! That's what? 1%.?

That was the 2012 total and he was off the ballot of certain amount of states, but that does not matter to you because you enjoy being the the type of poster that will follow which ever cool candidate the in crowd tell you just like the typical mindless sheep, and I hope you enjoy losing because I will love it!

mjlol.png
I think about 4 people care who uses what restroom. There's WAY more important things going on in this country/world than who uses what bathroom.

Not true at all.

There is a case in the US where a school board is being sued by the government because a 12 year old boy who identifies as a girl, wants to be able to shower with them. There are more than 4 parents there who aren't too happy about it.

Any parent with a daughter should care about this issue precisely for this reason.

mjlol.png

Not true at all.

Any parent with a daughter should care about this issue precisely for this reason.

dont know why it is an issue

we never let our small children into a public bathroom alone

Trump is taking shit off the table for the general, if he declared against Tranny's the Beasty would use it against him...Now she can sit on Stupid Lantern's fist!

Trump has bigger issues to worry about from the Clinton machine. He can't explain a single policy he has put out and as far as pandering to the freaks go's there just aren't enough weirdos to make a difference. Even gay people feel trainees are freaks and weirdos.

Then you don't know where they stand on immigration, borders, ISIS, trade, etc.

You really believe him don't you?

As some have pointed out he's a salesman first and everything else second.

He will tell you what you want to hear so he can win your vote, so keep on believing!
I pointed out that you're full of shit. Don't try to make it my problem.

Awww, someone is upset about their wittle lover boy being picked on?

Are you going to melt into a puddle of drool if I do not agree with you that Donnie " I was for it back in 1999 but am against it now " Trump is a true American Hero?

He's lying to you and you are so gullible that you bought it like the idiot that buys swamp land while thinking he is getting prime real estate property!
Where did you see upsetness? Pop your head out of your ass and read the actual words. You made a stupid comment, you should correct it instead of slinging even more shit.

So you are demanding me to correct my opinion of Donna Trump?

( Before you write I wrote his, her or it name incorrectly and demand I correct it, well I wrote Donna and not Donald )

Now tell me what will you do if I do not change my opinion about the flip flopping charlatan of a used cars salesmen?

Will you taunt me and melt like the typical Tramp supporter?

( Again I did not write his last name incorrectly and did this just because I know it annoy you )

So my opinion is wrong because you believe Trump is the new Reagan, am I correct?

Well let me tell you this and I can write my opinion and you have no right to demand that I change it because you disagree with me. Only someone that believe they are big enough or has the power would attempt to write that I should change my opinion of your beloved nutter but in the end you are neither someone big enough nor do you have the power to make me do that.

Now if you dislike what I wrote about your beloved nitwit you could either put me on block or just ignore it but knowing you're not intelligent enough to do either then suffer because again I am not changing my opinion of Donnie Tramp and nothing you write will make me either!

Now why will you believe a man that once was for abortion then was all for punishing the woman and then steps back from what he said on both counts and says something different?

I mean if he were a Democrat you would be post humping about his lies and flip flopping but seeing he's a wanna-be Fascist Pig, well you love him to death!
I didn't demand you correct anything. Where did you see those words? You go right on ahead and be the fool, it's no reflection on me.

You stated Trump was between Hillary and Bernie so I asked you on which issues. You fell apart at that point and went into full juvie mode. You had nothing. Continuing with it just proves how dense you are, it isn't about me.

He has said both. It's not totally clear what he meant by staying the same, because "the same" right now is only two states where it is mandatory for people who have penises to go to the men's room. Since we can't be sure what he meant by that we must then go to his previous statement that is a man feels he needs to go to the women's restroom, he should be able to.

maybe

i dont trust the media

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...eople-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0

maybe

i dont trust the media

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...eople-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0

"who would have left things as they were. "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble."

wouldnt you agree

maybe

i dont trust the media

"who would have left things as they were. "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble."

wouldnt you agree
it was a made up issue by the bible thumpers that is back firing on them

maybe

i dont trust the media

wouldnt you agree
it was a made up issue by the bible thumpers that is back firing on them

it is a real issue

but i dont know why they would think that public bathrooms would be any safer

if the law was reversed and had tranny free zones

--LOL

How it is decided who is 'trans'? Because that person says so? Because they feel they are the opposite gender? Because they dress the part? What - who? - is to stop a pervo from dressing up as a woman, declaring themselves as a 'trans', and freely entering the women's room leaving innocent people in danger?

Prior to all of this, has anyone ever had a problem in the bathroom with someone of the opposite gender walking in and using it?

How it is decided who is 'trans'? Because that person says so? Because they feel they are the opposite gender? Because they dress the part? What - who? - is to stop a pervo from dressing up as a woman, declaring themselves as a 'trans', and freely entering the women's room leaving innocent people in danger?

Prior to all of this, has anyone ever had a problem in the bathroom with someone of the opposite gender walking in and using it?

there has always been pervs in public restrooms

Forum List

Back