Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

Assault should be banned from everyone in the US including local and federal police departments.

i presume you meant to type "weapons" after "Assault".., you are WRONG!!

if i had the $$$$$$$, i would own as many as my "unlimited" expense account could handle.

Assault should be banned from everyone in the US including local and federal police departments.

if i had the $$$$$$$, i would own as many as my "unlimited" expense account could handle.

Word blunders are common with both college professors and ditch diggers. When the Constitution was wrote all they had were flint lock one shot round ball rifles of fifty caliber I must add.

I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png

Yeah, and watching Trump say what he did on his morning show, then watching Sean Hannity help him change what he said, yet again makes me wonder what would have happened if the Trump was asked to opine on this BEFORE NC primary voters went to the polls. His opinion doesn't bother me. There are bigger fish to fry and this is retarded, itf anything it shows that Trump is very flexible and willing to comprise. Wonder where else he would compromise.

How the hell did we come down arguing over stinking BATHROOMS for a few MINIORTY , who can't decide what freaking sex they want to be. ? we are hopeless as a country.

AND that isn't what Trump said so you believe that from the left you deserve to be mislead

How the hell did we come down arguing over stinking BATHROOMS for a few MINIORTY , who can't decide what freaking sex they want to be. ? we are hopeless as a country.

AND that isn't what Trump said so you believe that from the left you deserve to be mislead

Person or persons unknown stole the thread.

Word blunders are common with both college professors and ditch diggers. When the Constitution was wrote all they had were flint lock one shot round ball rifles of fifty caliber I must add.

Did guys dressed as girls try and use the same toilet as other women? I think not. More likely the tranny would be stabbed up and Beaton. So if you look at it, the freaks have it pretty good these days.

Did guys dressed as girls try and use the same toilet as other women? I think not. More likely the tranny would be stabbed up and Beaton. So if you look at it, the freaks have it pretty good these days.

When the Constitution was wrote all they had were flint lock one shot round ball

when the Constitution was written they did have an assault weapon

that could shoot 40 rounds in a minute or so

Trump on NBC,

Donald Trump: Transgender People Should Be Allowed to Use Bathroom of Their Choice

During an NBC Today town hall Thursday, Donald Trump said he had no problem with transgender people using whatever bathroom they chose and that a controversial North Carolina bathroom law has caused “a lot of problems” unnecessarily.

And here is Hannity coaching him after,

Donald Trump amends stance on North Carolina transgender bathroom law - Election 2016

I think that local communities and states should make the decision," he went on to say. "And I feel very strongly about that. The federal government should not be involved."

"In other words, let the state decide," Hannity responded. "Kind of like your positions on education, give it back to the states."

All over the place, just like he on health care, trade you name it. I think back to Bush Kerry. Kerry was undone by his flip flops. Why is Hannity giving trump a pass? And what changer Hannity's mind about Cruz? I mean in 2012 he was practically linking the bottoms of Cruz's shoes?

When the Constitution was wrote all they had were flint lock one shot round ball

Big K-Bar knife sharpened to a razor edge is the weapon of choice, silent.

Big K-Bar knife sharpened to a razor edge is the weapon of choice, silent.

open carry

i like my wasp though

From Black Jack? I'm on a Busse kick recently, specifically the old time Basic line. Very nice users, and I bet good tools for playing stabby stab stab. Not a combat expert so I can't say.

Just more proof that Trump is a fraud. Combine this with his desire to tax the rich more and the mental gymnastics will be quite the sight

So what? Trump isn't who you think he is. He has already said he was OK with gay marriage but offered a compromise by allowing people who are against it to opt out of performing the ceremonies. His comments didn't suprise me. I'm still voting for him anyways.

People who are against gay marriage are not forced to perform ceremonies.

'and that title is A LIE. Trump isn't some Conservative Hero. he has Republican/Independent and even some democrats that are in his camp.

Just more proof that Trump is a fraud. Combine this with his desire to tax the rich more and the mental gymnastics will be quite the sight

You'd rather tax the poor?

Because if we don't start taxing someone soon, our shitty infrastructure will grind our economy to halt.

And we'll default on loans -- so who do we tax?

i like my wasp though

From Black Jack? I'm on a Busse kick recently, specifically the old time Basic line. Very nice users, and I bet good tools for playing stabby stab stab. Not a combat expert so I can't say.

I have been in two knife fights surrounded by people holding pocket knifes on me. In the least they were polite enemies because they asked me if I had a knife and I said yes, I asked if I could bring it out and they said yes. Nobody got cut or stabbed after looking at my knife.

Honestly, while this is weird the whole tyranny thing, NC did what Hannity told Trump to say they should do. The state decided so let voters decided with their dollars. If the law sucks those who passed it will know swiftly. All you trump supporters, need to look at what's so good about him. This is not his first waffle on a topic. We have waited so long for the royal family to leave their government housing. Do we real want another guy in there that changes his mind at the whim of the polls? Another compassionate conservative? More hope and change as we make America great again?

Forum List

Back