Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png
Good for Trump if he did say that.

Ya'll prudish sexually repressed conservative sex haters just need to get laid more, and you wouldn't care about crap like this
Transgender is not a sex issue idiot. It is a common decency issue as well as a mental deficiency

mjlol.png

Ya'll prudish sexually repressed conservative sex haters just need to get laid more, and you wouldn't care about crap like this
Transgender is not a sex issue idiot. It is a common decency issue as well as a mental deficiency
Decency....right...according to you.

You know what is indecent?

Meddling in the bedrooms and under the skirts of people who are NOT you

mjlol.png

A public restroom is NOT your private bedroom dumbass

mjlol.png

Could not be further from the truth. Even now the path has been cleared for a freak in high school to sue for the right to get naked with the boys in her school. Why should her affliction be those kids problem? Why not ask them what they think? Or how about a boy trannie who wants to use the girls locker room, why should those young ladies have to suffer a young man's weird fantasies?

mjlol.png

Could not be further from the truth. Even now the path has been cleared for a freak in high school to sue for the right to get naked with the boys in her school. Why should her affliction be those kids problem? Why not ask them what they think? Or how about a boy trannie who wants to use the girls locker room, why should those young ladies have to suffer a young man's weird fantasies?
You live in a fantasy world all of your own. Mind your own business.

mjlol.png

A public restroom is NOT your private bedroom dumbass
Bathroom stalls are private. At least they are in women's bathrooms.

If a former woman, came into a mens restroom, they probably wouldn't be peeing standing up anyway, and who would care about that?

mjlol.png

You live in a fantasy world all of your own. Mind your own business.
A sexually repressed prudish fantasy world at that

mjlol.png

There is a nice place called The Bunny Ranch out here, in Reno, where the girls are clean, and I guarantee 1 day there would remove all this from your list of fragile sensibilities

There are other issues. If Gavin Grim gets her way she will do PE and when she hits the showers what will all the other young men do when they see her? At best, there will be allot of teasing (bullying) the worst and most likely thing to happen will be a decent beating. And if a boy who wants to dress like a girl hits the showers what do you think little miss thangs boy friend will do if she says the tyranny gives her the creeps? At best, some name calling, at worst and most likely a decent beating. Not saying it's right but that's how it is. In the end Gavin Grim will get her own locker room.

What mental gymnastics are Limbaugh and Alex Jones going to go through to keep convincing their listeneres he is conservative and not progressive?
sabu.png

Trump is moving to the center for the National... No one is calling stupid, just not the type of guy to run a country. The guy is a sales guy and the nut jobs have just bought what he has sold...
Moving to the center?

Jeese.....only Trump would do something that dishonest! *sarcasm intended *

mjlol.png

There is a nice place called The Bunny Ranch out here, in Reno, where the girls are clean, and I guarantee 1 day there would remove all this from your list of fragile sensibilities

Been there and I would not let my dog hump the leg of any of those ragged out washed up ho's. Never felt the need to pay for ass. And I never cared if a person wanted to dress like their opposite sex. I just don't want girls in guys restrooms and visversa.

mjlol.png

hillary-clinton-hat-die-prostituierten-auf-ihrer-s-img-617631-jpg.jpg.cf.jpg

What mental gymnastics are Limbaugh and Alex Jones going to go through to keep convincing their listeneres he is conservative and not progressive?
sabu.png

Trump is moving to the center for the National... No one is calling stupid, just not the type of guy to run a country. The guy is a sales guy and the nut jobs have just bought what he has sold...
Moving to the center?

Left of actually. As far as trump go's, he is coming off awfully PC these days. Towing the establishment line even.

sabu.png

Moving to the center?

Left of actually. As far as trump go's, he is coming off awfully PC these days. Towing the establishment line even.
Ted Cruz is imploding....that's why.

sabu.png

Conservative are good even I am Baptist I trust in Jeb in 2020 or 2024 election!

Progressive living gang life in Germany and Sweden.

They would not kill only hurt.

Maybe
sabu.png

Moving to the center?

That's been said of him before here and he came out on top. Like I said before, Ted ain't out until he says he's out. He also hasn't done the PC gymnastics trump has had to do especially in the last few days.

Maybe
sabu.png

Moving to the center?

That's been said of him before here and he came out on top. Like I said before, Ted ain't out until he says he's out. He also hasn't done the PC gymnastics trump has had to do especially in the last few days.
Ted is a bull shit artist. He's a jerk that nobody likes. He wouldn't work with leadership and helped cause a shutdown. He's mathematically eliminated, but he's undercutting Trump on purpose causing a contested convention , which makes him a lying backstabbing piece of shit.

Forum List

Back