Conservative hero, Trump, says transgenders allowed to use restroom of choice

Good for Trump if he did say that.

Ya'll prudish sexually repressed conservative sex haters just need to get laid more, and you wouldn't care about crap like this
Transgender is not a sex issue idiot. It is a common decency issue as well as a mental deficiency
Decency....right...according to you.

You know what is indecent?

Meddling in the bedrooms and under the skirts of people who are NOT you

Could not be further from the truth. Even now the path has been cleared for a freak in high school to sue for the right to get naked with the boys in her school. Why should her affliction be those kids problem? Why not ask them what they think? Or how about a boy trannie who wants to use the girls locker room, why should those young ladies have to suffer a young man's weird fantasies?
There is a nice place called The Bunny Ranch out here, in Reno, where the girls are clean, and I guarantee 1 day there would remove all this from your list of fragile sensibilities

Been there and I would not let my dog hump the leg of any of those ragged out washed up ho's. Never felt the need to pay for ass. And I never cared if a person wanted to dress like their opposite sex. I just don't want girls in guys restrooms and visversa.
This would happen so NOT often, and is there actually a case where someone was violated?

Big to do about nothing!

"He wouldn't work with leadership and helped cause a shutdown" all of which you thought was great, 'whistle. Now, you like, Trump are revising your history of the approval.

You are the cheats.

But Trump is going to get busted.

Last edited:
1. The very fact he would not tote the party line is why he ended up being the Senator from Texas, not David Dewhurst.

2. Even Trumps campaign manager Sean Hannity kissed Ted's ass and approved of the shut down and praised him. Likely many trump supporters here did to. That's why Texans sent him to Washington.

4. So is Trumps VP pick. He only won one state. That and it would not be the first time a candidate turned it around at a contested convention. This is why trump crystal so loud about delegates. He has zero chance at winning on a second ballot. Zero.

5. No back stabbing and no lying. At least no more then Trump has.

Transgender is not a sex issue idiot. It is a common decency issue as well as a mental deficiency

Could not be further from the truth. Even now the path has been cleared for a freak in high school to sue for the right to get naked with the boys in her school. Why should her affliction be those kids problem? Why not ask them what they think? Or how about a boy trannie who wants to use the girls locker room, why should those young ladies have to suffer a young man's weird fantasies?
There is a nice place called The Bunny Ranch out here, in Reno, where the girls are clean, and I guarantee 1 day there would remove all this from your list of fragile sensibilities

Been there and I would not let my dog hump the leg of any of those ragged out washed up ho's. Never felt the need to pay for ass. And I never cared if a person wanted to dress like their opposite sex. I just don't want girls in guys restrooms and visversa.
This would happen so NOT often, and is there actually a case where someone was violated?

Big to do about nothing!

You mean the bullying? Did you miss that freak show called highschool?

"He wouldn't work with leadership and helped cause a shutdown" all of which you thought was great, 'whistle. Now, you like, Trump are revising your history of the approval.

You are the cheats.

Something about Ted Cruz is wrong.
He doesn't work well with others.

You like somebody who causes problems rather than solves them......which is why you support Obama.

You are the cheats.

You like somebody who causes problems rather than solves them......which is why you support Obama.

Okay, what's right about trump? Point out an opinion of his, this NC law business being the latest that has not evolved ?

I thought you real conservatives were done with "progressive RINOs"
mjlol.png

Trump: Gays/transexuals can use the restrooms they want to at his businesses

North Carolina: Local governments cannot force businesses to allow transsexuals to use either bathroom, it's up to the business

Explain the contradiction

Something about Ted Cruz is wrong. He doesn't work well with others. You like somebody who causes problems rather than solves them......which is why you support Obama.
You ignore that you lied about about supporting Cruz during the shut down. 'whistle, that is never going to go away for you.

You are a birther, so of course you hate Obama.

But, hint, he won't be president in less than a year.

And you are supporting a man who will be a worse president than the guy we got now.

Big to do about nothing!

Nothing will stop that.

You don't just decide to stop being geeks, trannys, or whatever else bullies decide to pick on. That's like caving in to terrorism

Something about Ted Cruz is wrong. He doesn't work well with others. You like somebody who causes problems rather than solves them......which is why you support Obama.
You ignore that you lied about about supporting Cruz during the shut down. 'whistle, that is never going to go away for you.

And you are supporting a man who will be a worse president than the guy we got now.
They're not even really supporting Trump in the sense we all know.

Trump is appealing to their anger, and they know only that.

A wise man said...when politicians don't get anything done (IE the obstructionist congress) people start listening to angry people.

More bad has come from that, than good

Big to do about nothing!

Nothing will stop that.

You don't just decide to stop being geeks, trannys, or whatever else bullies decide to pick on. That's like caving in to terrorism

Not really, and shoving a girl into a locker full of hormonal youngmen, especially one like this is asking for trouble that will end in Mrs Grim having her own bathroom and changing area.

Same thing with a young man dressing as a woman. Girls can cut with words so deeply a beating would be ether in most cases, either way they will be teased and have a freak tag hung around their necks.

You are the cheats.

Okay, what's right about trump? Point out an opinion of his, this NC law business being the latest that has not evolved ?
Why don't you ask Trump?

I seriously doubt that.

I didn't support Ted Cruz when he was mouthing off before the shutdown. I figured he was just trying to look presidential...and distinguish himself for a 2016 campaign. I did support Rand Paul.

You are the cheats.

Why don't you ask Trump?

I talked to a Trump guy here during the primary. I asked the same thing I have been. His eyes glazed over and he cut it short. Doesnt make him bad at all. He had a job to do and wasting time with me was in his way. I did go to his website, but no replies there either. I watched the news regulerly,but on Fox they coddle him, and the other news outlets make fun of him.

You are the cheats.

Why don't you ask Trump?

I talked to a Trump guy here during the primary. I asked the same thing I have been. His eyes glazed over and he cut it short. Doesnt make him bad at all. He had a job to do and wasting time with me was in his way. I did go to his website, but no replies there either. I watched the news regulerly,but on Fox they coddle him, and the other news outlets make fun of him.
I noticed that Fox is kind of rough on him. CNN seems to be more decent to him, even though they like to play gotcha with him.

So a Trump guy glazed over. How does that reflect on Trump?

It doesn't. Seems everyone who works for Obama is on their own, but Trump or Bush is directly responsible for every employee or soldier under them.

Trump has already flipped on this. He says now it's up to the states. Apparently his new handlers read him the riot act overnight.

Trump is 'evolving' into a conventional candidate. He will, in conventional phoney politician fashion, start moving to the left once he has the nomination locked up.

He'll start moving to the left because he never strayed from it.

Forum List

Back