Conservative Media is tired of defending trump

Well, I think the rubes are ready to do it too. They love the guy, they adore the guy, but at some level they know how toxic he is. They just don't give a shit, because he's currently the best juvenile expression of their paranoid rage.

They won't speak ill of him for some time. But they'll gladly vote for De Santis if he gets the nomination or if he's close.
Notice the fake Tweener calls trump supporters rubes

Later he will express frustration that we cant just all get along

trump's problem are self inflicted. The repub party is beginning to realize that defending trump is causing them to take their eyes off the Dems. Time to move on?
Oh lookie! The top liar spews again!

Well, I think the rubes are ready to do it too. They love the guy, they adore the guy, but at some level they know how toxic he is. They just don't give a shit, because he's currently the best juvenile expression of their paranoid rage.

They won't speak ill of him for some time. But they'll gladly vote for De Santis if he gets the nomination or if he's close.

I can't see a good friend like DeSantis stabbing the Little Trumpsters in the back like this.

If Trump runs, the challenges will be from the Devout Never Trumpers like Liz who is thinking of running.

And if it came down between Cheney and Biden in the general election, I'd go for Sleepy Joe. I'm really a never-nevertrumper. If someone is a nevertrumper, I'll never vote for them at all. Biden hates us semi-fascists too, but at least he has other platform planks other than pure hatred.

The problem is that even if conservatives – including rightwing media – move away from Trump they still support Trump’s failed, wrongheaded agenda.

They may have grown tired of the messenger but still support the message.
And little trump Ronnie will continue his march to Fascism.

And the Dems love it. Remember the Georgia Senate runoff? Now trump is preparing to saboge the mid-terms.

If the people in Georgia want Marxism, nothing really can be done about it.

Ditto with any other state.

It won't be the fault of the Little Trumpsters if Abrams becomes governor this year. After all, Kemp wasn't our candidate and neither was Stacey.

trump's problem are self inflicted. The repub party is beginning to realize that defending trump is causing them to take their eyes off the Dems. Time to move on?
now if we could only figure out exactly what trump has done wrong besides sending creepy old hillary to the sidelines where she belongs

Poor jimmy, so full of TDS tumors now spreading all throughout his body....

Forum List

Back