Conservative Minister has cartoon murals painted over at children’s asylum centre to make it less welcoming to 9 yar old refugees

So lets make ourselves look compassionate by painting fun murals to keep the children happy while they wait to be enslaved and raped and slaughtered.

The murals were already there.The tory tw.at caused them to be painted over to discourage refugees.
Its just plain nasty. America has a fucking big statue welcoming refugees, Its inspiring. We have a big fuck off sign thanks to the conservative party.

The murals were already there.The tory tw.at caused them to be painted over to discourage refugees.
Its just plain nasty. America has a fucking big statue welcoming refugees, Its inspiring. We have a big fuck off sign thanks to the conservative party.

And I'm happy that you can't stop whining about it.

More is coming.

More and louder whining will make me happier.

Thank you.

Murals of cartoon characters including Mickey Mouse and Baloo from The Jungle Book painted on the walls of an asylum seeker reception centre to welcome children have been removed on the orders of the immigration minister, Robert Jenrick.

The murals were painted over because he thought they were too welcoming and sent the wrong message.

Well here we have a genuine example of conservative compassion. We cant have kids feeling safe and comfortable.
Jenrick is a corrupt individual whose nickname of "Honest Bob " tells you all that you need to know about him.
Fucking Slag might be a more apt description of a cruel animal who demeans his office and the country.
He sounds like the right guy for the job. How effective painting over cartoons will be for limiting immigration. This guy is really pro active.
Seriously, what is this hissy fit going to accomplish?

And I'm happy that you can't stop whining about it.

More is coming.

More and louder whining will make me happier.

Thank you.

People are sick to their stomachs of this casual cuelty. Jenrick and his ilk will soon be down job club looking for opportunities for psychopaths.

No shocks that a sick fuck like you supports it.

He sounds like the right guy for the job. How effective painting over cartoons will be for limiting immigration. This guy is really pro active.
Seriously, what is this hissy fit going to accomplish?
Its performative. He thinks it makes him look like a strong man. In reality he looks like a little boy. I would love to see his kids treated the same.

People are sick to their stomachs of this casual cuelty. Jenrick and his ilk will soon be down job club looking for opportunities for psychopaths.

No shocks that a sick fuck like you supports it.
TRIGGER.jpg

The man does not know his Bible...or he only wants to know the parts he agrees with?

Hebrew 13:2 includes, “Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.”

The man does not know his Bible...or he only wants to know the parts he agrees with?

Hebrew 13:2 includes, “Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.”
There are no angels in the conservative party. just nasty cruel shits.

I seem to remember that tory scumbag was involved in a housing scandal.
Honest Bob tried to push through a planning application for Richard Desmond after sitting next to him at a dinner. The local council would have lost millions in payments.
Thats how it works in tory land.
He also diverted money from left behind areas into his own well off constituency. Hes a rising tory star.

Forum List

Back