Conservative pundit: Trump leak much worse than reported

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Attack this source, rubes.

I Know One of the Sources | The Resurgent

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You can call these sources disloyal, traitors, or whatever you want. But please ask yourself a question — if the President, through inexperience and ignorance, is jeopardizing our national security and will not take advice or corrective action, what other means are available to get the President to listen and recognize the error of his ways?

Have you even read this guys history?? Lol

In April 2009, Erickson described retiring Supreme Court Justice David Souter on his Twitter account as "the only goat f****** child molester to ever serve on the Supreme Court”

Erickson said that growing up his parents refused to serve "Asian food" on December 7, the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.[23] Erickson's mother appeared to deny the claim to a journalist.[24] Erickson criticized the report, citing his mother's age.[25]

Erickson was criticized by several conservative political pundits and some Christian leaders for statements he made against Donald Trump supporters, including an article titled, "Shame on Christians Who Support Donald Trump." [32]

He lied about his mother, even!
He is trying to insert himself into the issue to try to remain relevant. Nothing more.

Interesting that he didn't name the source he claims to know unless of course I missed that part.

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You can call these sources disloyal, traitors, or whatever you want. But please ask yourself a question — if the President, through inexperience and ignorance, is jeopardizing our national security and will not take advice or corrective action, what other means are available to get the President to listen and recognize the error of his ways?

What source, An anonymous one?

Silly far left drones!

And who exactly is this mysterious "ally"?

You get your news from a blog?? No kidding.

You're new here, aren't you.

Does that matter?

That matters why?

Relatively new.

Gossipy bullshit.

Relatively new.

Blogs are used 92.8% of the time here as proof.

Can't attack the source because like always the source is not revealed. Was it the Geico Gecko?

Relatively new.

LOL proof...and folks are buying it?

Relatively new.

Yet they are of course, NOT PROOF

Relatively new.

Yet they are of course, NOT PROOF

Except when they validate something you believe in, right?

Relatively new.

Yes the far left often uses far left religious far left blog sites as proof, but 99.9% of the time they are debunked. The far left will use Huffington post, NBC, MSNBC, Dailykos, CBS, CNN, Time, NYtimes, Washington Post, etc..

All far left religious zealot sites!

Forum List

Back