Conservative pundit: Trump leak much worse than reported

So the moron is bluting out info that he didn't know where it came from didn't know it was classified or not

McMaster says Trump hadn't been briefed on the source or method of the information.

The Latest: Spicer unauthorized leaks 'frankly dangerous' :: WRAL.com

Shame on Trump for being so stupid.
shame on the dems for being beaten so badly by someone so stupid...
YEP shame on us ice but shame on those who gave us this idiot There were others on that stage who wouldn't have acted like this jerk

Just like dump, its not their fault.

So the moron is bluting out info that he didn't know where it came from didn't know it was classified or not

McMaster says Trump hadn't been briefed on the source or method of the information.

he didn't know where it came from

Just like Chicken Little, it fell out of the sky and landed on his head.

chickenzthatarelittle.jpg

Could you imagine if Obama had done this?

you mean like leaking the names of agents in the field?
yea, that would suck, man.

You assholes never care about the crime.

All you care about is who commits them.

From long before the election, dump did more, did worse, all through his life, than any politician that we know of.

You knew what he was and you know it now. YOU voted for him. That makes this mess YOUR fault and the fault of every other asshole who knew exactly what they were doing.

dump lies and then refuses to take responsibility for what he does and says. Just like you. Quit hiding behind others.

View attachment 126962
COMEY KEPT A PAPER TRAIL Dump told pence and sessions to leave the room Told comey to LET IT GO

he didn't know where it came from

Just like Chicken Little, it fell out of the sky and landed on his head.

chickenzthatarelittle.jpg

Could you imagine if Obama had done this?

you mean like leaking the names of agents in the field?
yea, that would suck, man.

You assholes never care about the crime.

All you care about is who commits them.

From long before the election, dump did more, did worse, all through his life, than any politician that we know of.

You knew what he was and you know it now. YOU voted for him. That makes this mess YOUR fault and the fault of every other asshole who knew exactly what they were doing.

dump lies and then refuses to take responsibility for what he does and says. Just like you. Quit hiding behind others.

View attachment 126962
COMEY KEPT A PAPER TRAIL Dump told pence and sessions to leave the room Told comey to LET IT GO
NBC news confirms and Comey WILL be speaking publicaly

Attack this source, rubes.

I Know One of the Sources | The Resurgent

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You can call these sources disloyal, traitors, or whatever you want. But please ask yourself a question — if the President, through inexperience and ignorance, is jeopardizing our national security and will not take advice or corrective action, what other means are available to get the President to listen and recognize the error of his ways?

What source, An anonymous one?

Silly far left drones!

Attack this source, rubes.

I Know One of the Sources | The Resurgent

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You can call these sources disloyal, traitors, or whatever you want. But please ask yourself a question — if the President, through inexperience and ignorance, is jeopardizing our national security and will not take advice or corrective action, what other means are available to get the President to listen and recognize the error of his ways?
I just heard a report that the people in the room are claiming that whoever "leaked" to the WaPo leaked more information than was actually discussed in the meeting.

Forum List

Back