Conservative pundit: Trump leak much worse than reported

Relatively new.

Blogs are used 92.8% of the time here as proof.
Yet they are of course, NOT PROOF

Except when they validate something you believe in, right?
Nope

Hilarious
What's hilarious is you saying I've used a blog as proof.
Go ahead, go find an instance of me doing that. I'll wait...

Attack this source, rubes.

I Know One of the Sources | The Resurgent

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You can call these sources disloyal, traitors, or whatever you want. But please ask yourself a question — if the President, through inexperience and ignorance, is jeopardizing our national security and will not take advice or corrective action, what other means are available to get the President to listen and recognize the error of his ways?

You get your news from a blog?? No kidding.

You're new here, aren't you.

Relatively new.

Yes the far left often uses far left religious far left blog sites as proof, but 99.9% of the time they are debunked. The far left will use Huffington post, NBC, MSNBC, Dailykos, CBS, CNN, Time, NYtimes, Washington Post, etc..

All far left religious zealot sites!

Well, if it's on the internet it must be true...:spinner:

Yet they are of course, NOT PROOF

Except when they validate something you believe in, right?
Nope

Hilarious
What's hilarious is you saying I've used a blog as proof.
Go ahead, go find an instance of me doing that. I'll wait...

LOL, sure....just wait here until I get back.

So the moron is bluting out info that he didn't know where it came from didn't know it was classified or not

McMaster says Trump hadn't been briefed on the source or method of the information.

The Latest: Spicer unauthorized leaks 'frankly dangerous' :: WRAL.com
So the best possible light Trump surrogates can spin it is, " The president of the United States is stupid.' Makes sense since the only other possible explanation is he's compromised. And still the best congress or the house republicans can say is ' no problem". Were does party end and country begins?

Wonder if it will make the news or if it will still be impeach trump tv?

And yet the right had the nerve to bitch about Clintons ability with intelligence information? All while letting this fucking moron off the hook. Damn.

Post a link but

dump refuses all intel briefings cuz he said "he's like a smart person".

You're running out of excuses.

:asshole:

So the moron is bluting out info that he didn't know where it came from didn't know it was classified or not

McMaster says Trump hadn't been briefed on the source or method of the information.

So the best possible light Trump surrogates can spin it is, " The president of the United States is stupid.' Makes sense since the only other possible explanation is he's compromised. And still the best congress or the house republicans can say is ' no problem". Were does party end and country begins?
From what I see on TV republicans are showing a little anger at this trump fu It's a start

And yet the right had the nerve to bitch about Clintons ability with intelligence information? All while letting this fucking moron off the hook. Damn.
They've been showing clips all day of Trump bashing clinton giving away classified info It's unreal how he came down on her for the same shit he's doing now

From what I see on TV republicans are showing a little anger at this trump fu It's a start
Almost every week something new comes out that has me thinking "this is to much, they can't possibly give him a pass', and every week I see Republicans going
" nah", not holding my breath.

They've been showing clips all day of Trump bashing clinton giving away classified info It's unreal how he came down on her for the same shit he's doing now

Trump is just handing it to the russians. No hacking needed....This is about a million times worse then Clintons fuck up.

His excuse now is that he hadn't been briefed but he refuses briefings because he's "like a smart person".

You know what?

Its probably a good thing that he refuses briefings. Think how much damage he could do if he actually knew anything.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back