Conservative Writer: Ben Sass has ties to sex trafficking, pedophilia rings

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
LINK

Liz Crokin: All Of Trumpā€™s Most Vocal Critics Have Ties To Pedophilia Rings

Crokin encouraged viewers to ā€œlook very closely at the people who are screaming the loudest, complaining about President Trumpā€ because ā€œevery single one of those people, youā€™ll findā€”because Iā€™ve researched all these scumbagsā€”you will find that all of these people have ties to sex trafficking rings, ties to pedophilia, ties to pedophiles.ā€

ā€œFor example, Sen. Ben Sasse from Nebraskaā€ she said. ā€œWe know that there was a huge cover-up with the trafficking of young boys to politicians to Omaha, Nebraska. Heā€™s one of the Republicans that has been screaming the loudest against President Trump. Well, he used to work for Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, okay? And there are people who claim that his job working for Dennis Hastert was to help lure young, underage boys for Dennis Hastert, who went to jail for raping boys.ā€

Man oh man, when the GOP throws its own under the bus, it gets bloody real fastā€¦

Far-right(and far-left) should form their own parties.

It is odd for you to come to the defense of Trump by pointing out negative aspects of his enemies. Do you have a fever?

Has Clinton been to his island, or was that some other sick leftist fuck?

LINK

Crokin encouraged viewers to ā€œlook very closely at the people who are screaming the loudest, complaining about President Trumpā€ because ā€œevery single one of those people, youā€™ll findā€”because Iā€™ve researched all these scumbagsā€”you will find that all of these people have ties to sex trafficking rings, ties to pedophilia, ties to pedophiles.ā€

ā€œFor example, Sen. Ben Sasse from Nebraskaā€ she said. ā€œWe know that there was a huge cover-up with the trafficking of young boys to politicians to Omaha, Nebraska. Heā€™s one of the Republicans that has been screaming the loudest against President Trump. Well, he used to work for Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, okay? And there are people who claim that his job working for Dennis Hastert was to help lure young, underage boys for Dennis Hastert, who went to jail for raping boys.ā€

Man oh man, when the GOP throws its own under the bus, it gets bloody real fastā€¦

I agree. Based on their common beliefs they would form a party all their own.

Anything in the socially acceptable spectrum of politics is corrupt. Especially Conservatism.

The far right can't be corrupt because there is no money in it. Think about it.

So Never Trumpers have ties to pedophiles. Whoa geeze.

Me thinks you missed the point.

What point would that be?

All conservatives are pedophiles?

All authors are pedophiles?

people that attack Trump are pedophiles?

Really?
I was asking questions.

you claimed a previous poster missed the point...

I was trying to find out what the point is.

Do you HAVE a point?

LINK

Wow

'there are people who claim'

Typical mealy mouthed asshole.

In other words- she claims this- without any evidence.

I hope hope Sasse sues her for defamation.

LINK

Wow

I find it highly disturbing that so many truly throw around heinous accusations over politics.

LINK

Wow

I find it highly disturbing that so many truly throw around heinous accusations over politics.

And yet, when those on your side do exactly that, you accept those "heinous accusations" as gospel.

And of course the biggest never Trumpers...democrats...think sexual assault and rape are fine...as long as the democrat politician doing them votes the right way....

Me thinks you missed the point.

Sasse is a Never Trumper and an enemy of the Trump camp. I found it odd that the OP would link enemies of Trump to pedophilia. Considering the OP is an enemy of Trump as well.

Far be it for me to try to speak for someone else, but I think the OP's point was that conservative pundits like the one in the OP have gotten so desperate that they're just making up bullahit, like the claims in the OP.

The author in the OP is lying. She's making bullshit "heinous accusations" against anyone who dares to speak ill of Trump, because she knows that people like you will believe her.

Forum List

Back