Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only change that last cell to -- you shot 31 people and killed 17 of them, and then you begin to scratch the surface of what makes an AR-15 different from the rest.

Yeah, if people could see for themselves what the AR15 does when a person is hit they might be of a different mind. In Vietnam, when we were in a firefight and we inspected the enemy dead afterward we'd see complete devastation.

We'd see big chunks of flesh and bone, we'd see bodies literally ripped to shreds. It's not what folks think. There are not little holes and intact dead people, it's pure carnage.

That's what those poor kids faced and what their fate was. Horrible and it needs to be stopped.

I disagree with that headline. They didn't hand her her ass. She answered their questions intelligently and reasonably. I thought the worst speaker was Sheriff Israel, who was shifting blame from his own department and onto the psychotic killer. While most would certainly agree it was the psychotic killer who's to blame for the attack, it was a deputy under Sheriff Israel who could have minimized the number of people killed buy opted to do nothing at all but stand around and listen to kids getting shot instead.

The most moving, though, was that AP world history teacher. Gut wrenching.

Last edited:
Democrats will use Florida shooting and politicize it like the whores they are. Bullshit if you think otherwise.
--------------------------------------- Faun and his democrat henchman don't THINK , they just have an agenda to disarm Americans
And by disarm Americans, you mean keep weapons like AR-15s out of peoples’ hands.

It's just a semi auto for crying out loud. I live in bear, cougar, coyote and wolf country. But my semi auto isn't going to end up killing kids in school because I'm not a homicidal maniac.

Stop blaming the fucking gun. Blame the systems that failed. Blame the government who have not enacted safe guards for such a soft target because the left wing nutbars prefer a blood bath so they can achieve the agenda of disarming law abiding citizens.

It's disgusting. AND this time around there is no doubt about it. Left wing whack jobs have no intention of discussing viable safeguards for schools. Just grab the guns.

We already discussed viable safeguards, shit-for-brains. Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.
---------------------------------------------- your postings , name and avatar is pretty stupid Mad .
Spits the idiot who keeps claiming the left wants to do away with the 2nd Amendment but struggles just to come up with three names.

And what's your problem with my name and avatar??

I think he's headed in that direction. He may propose some new gun laws, like banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. But he doesn't understand that you can't compromise with Communists/Democrats. They have an Agenda that calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. I assure you, they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They'll just keep on pushing & pushing towards their ultimate goal. And we know what that ultimate goal is.
:cuckoo:

There is no such agenda to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Rightwingnuts are merely knee-jerk reactionary freaks. There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.
------------------------------------------------ here you go , some video , audio that show your politicians speaking about their anti gun plans . --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise ---see your 'feinstein' speak in the video Faun .
All you did was echo what said ... There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.

Sadly, you really are a Useful Idiot. You don't fully understand what the Communist/Democrat Agenda is. It isn't about banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. It's about a complete ban and confiscation. Communists/Democrats want to destroy the US Constitution.
Great, so maybe you can name the Democrats who are pushing to ban the 2nd Amendment where pismoe failed.

Yeah, I would like to know that myself. Who are these terrible Democrats that speak about abolishing the 2nd Amendment? Judging by the comments from the mentally ill Repugs on this board, there should be quite a few.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

You are going to rot in hell

Yep...old Democrat trick. Find a victim group considered beyond attack and use it to attack others. Could be a gold star mom one day ...traumatized juveniles the next.
Doesn’t seem to be working as well Post 2016 does it? :)

Yes. Trumpbots just don't understand common decency. They attack anyone who doesn't support Trump, no matter why, or who they are.

Wind em up and send em into the arena to play politics. Bleed from every orifice when Americans don’t lie down and surrender. Then find the next traumatized victims of some tragedy, tell them they are immune to questioning or opposition, and send them out as fodder. It’s the Democrat way.

View attachment 178057

You really deserve a turd in your Christmas stocking.

You just got one and you haven't processed it yet

Your post is a fail. I didn’t say I know better than you on this topic — I said teachers do.

There was a time when SOME teachers knew more than I did.. :badgrin: But life happens and NOW they are out of their element and expertise on this. Have them post some more "no guns allowed" signs..

These days teachers are mostly a bunch of deluded leftwing dumbasses.
I need a scorecard to keep track of who the right hates.

• FBI
  • Teachers

Who else?
-----------------------------------------well teachers that YOU mention , i don't trust many of them because of this kinda stuff . --- The big list: Female teachers with students --- this kinda stuff Faun .
Wait.... I forgot about Liberals. They belong on that list too, right?
  • FBI
  • Liberals
  • Teachers
Who else?

They hate RINOs....well, their definition of a RINO is a Repug who disagrees with their hero Trump 5% of the time. Even RINOs are batch shit crazy because the whole Repug Party has moved so far to the right.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

You are going to rot in hell
What a pity you can't verbalize why. :dunno:

--------------------------------------- Faun and his democrat henchman don't THINK , they just have an agenda to disarm Americans
And by disarm Americans, you mean keep weapons like AR-15s out of peoples’ hands.

It's just a semi auto for crying out loud. I live in bear, cougar, coyote and wolf country. But my semi auto isn't going to end up killing kids in school because I'm not a homicidal maniac.

Stop blaming the fucking gun. Blame the systems that failed. Blame the government who have not enacted safe guards for such a soft target because the left wing nutbars prefer a blood bath so they can achieve the agenda of disarming law abiding citizens.

It's disgusting. AND this time around there is no doubt about it. Left wing whack jobs have no intention of discussing viable safeguards for schools. Just grab the guns.

We already discussed viable safeguards, shit-for-brains. Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.
---------------------------------------------- your postings , name and avatar is pretty stupid Mad .
Spits the idiot who keeps claiming the left wants to do away with the 2nd Amendment but struggles just to come up with three names.

And what's your problem with my name and avatar??
---------------------------------------- no struggle , this link proves my point Faun --- --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- and posted simply for any one that looks Faun .

There was a time when SOME teachers knew more than I did.. :badgrin: But life happens and NOW they are out of their element and expertise on this. Have them post some more "no guns allowed" signs..

• FBI
  • Teachers

Who else?
-----------------------------------------well teachers that YOU mention , i don't trust many of them because of this kinda stuff . --- The big list: Female teachers with students --- this kinda stuff Faun .
  • FBI
  • Liberals
  • Teachers
Who else?

They hate RINOs....well, their definition of a RINO is a Repug who disagrees with their hero Trump 5% of the time. Even RINOs are batch shit crazy because the whole Repug Party has moved so far to the right.

RINOs suck

:cuckoo:

There is no such agenda to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Rightwingnuts are merely knee-jerk reactionary freaks. There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.
------------------------------------------------ here you go , some video , audio that show your politicians speaking about their anti gun plans . --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise ---see your 'feinstein' speak in the video Faun .
All you did was echo what said ... There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.

Sadly, you really are a Useful Idiot. You don't fully understand what the Communist/Democrat Agenda is. It isn't about banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. It's about a complete ban and confiscation. Communists/Democrats want to destroy the US Constitution.
Great, so maybe you can name the Democrats who are pushing to ban the 2nd Amendment where pismoe failed.

Yeah, I would like to know that myself. Who are these terrible Democrats that speak about abolishing the 2nd Amendment? Judging by the comments from the mentally ill Repugs on this board, there should be quite a few.

Own a mirror?

--- Douglas school cop 'never went in' during the shooting. There were other failures, too --- also better having teachers armed and willing to protect kids than to have 'careful cops' at a school that won't do his job Faun .
If a deputy wouldn’t engage the shooter, what makes you think a teacher would?? :cuckoo:

Yet more reason to do whatever’s necessary from keeping people getting their hands on military style weapons.

My thoughts exactly. If cops are afraid to take on a mass killer armed with an AR-15 (not that I blame them), what makes these Repug crazies think teachers will perform any better in that situation?

Folks with common sense know y'all Communists aren't gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They know what your ultimate goal is. They understand the Agenda.

You're right about two things. I hope all devices that make a semi auto a full auto or close to it will be outlawed and I hope ALL weapons that are weapons of war will be banned and that includes all weapons that are multi round magazine fed. But don't worry, even if all guns are banned you can still kill a deer but you'd better be a fast runner and have a swing like Barry Bonds.

"all weapons that are multi round magazine fed?" You have to be joking. That would outlaw 90% of all firearms.

And you turds claim you don't want to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

I might be full of shit but I'm iron clad. Your inane insults are hollow pretty much like some skulls and have no effect on me whatsoever. . I guess this means I won't be invited to your next Bar b Cue? Yeah, I think victims of knuckleheads like Cruz should have a window of time to flee the gunfire. If Cruz had to stop to reload we'd have 16 fewer deaths and without taking anyone's guns away. You can still protect yourself and you can still kill animals but you'll be sadly disappointed when you want to take out an entire classroom. Oh! What a terrible burden to have to pause to reload.

So, you suppose an active shooter would only have one magazine and when he/she ran out of bullets in that magazine, it couldn't be changed...you are NOT iron clad.

When did I suppose that? You just made my argument for me. Do you realize that? I know about weapons and especially that one. That's what I'm saying. With a mag fed ar15 there is an almost uninterrupted field of fire. If Cruz had to pause between rounds or even 3 rounds far fewer would have been slaughtered. That's not taking guns away it's limiting their destructive capability upon innocents. You got a problem with that?

You have a TIME LINE on that? Because I sure aint heard how long he had free reign on terror in there.

Commercial AR is likely to start blowing up after 30 rounds of "continuous line of fire".. LV shooter wasted THREE of them with his trick stock toy..

• FBI
  • Teachers

Who else?
  • FBI
  • Liberals
  • Teachers
Who else?

Ok, so we have (I added some)....
  • CNN
  • FBI
  • Gays
  • Hillary
  • Liberals
  • Muslims
  • RINO's
  • Teachers

Democrats will use Florida shooting and politicize it like the whores they are. Bullshit if you think otherwise.

Fuck you. The AR 15 isn't an assault rifle so you can just can your bullshit buddy. Just lie lie lie that you just want "reasonable" gun laws.

All America has to do is duplicate what works for Israel. Since 1974 they have only had two attacks and both times the gunmen were taken out.

The answers are out there. But you don't want answers. You want to use dead childrens bodies that weren't even bagged up yet before you left wing whackos started your banning bullshit.

Fucking evil mother fuckers couldn't even wait till they were bagged up.

I gave you an answer the first time, fucktard. Maybe you didn't get the message, let me repeat -- Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.

I don't give a flying fuck about your deranged, simple-minded Repug musings about what is or is not an assault rifle. The bullets from an AR-15 destroy any organ or body part that it comes into close proximity with. The AR-15 is designed to cause maximum damage to the human body, it is a weapon of war. So go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
The right is flopping around like fish on a dock trying to undermine the movement this kids are starting. They recognize that this time is different. By discrediting and smearing these children they’re trying to convince themselves that these kids aren’t going to be successful in effecting change.

All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.
There is also a big issue: the majority of teachers, parents and students do not want teachers to be armed.

First, I doubt if you have any idea what the majority of teachers want. Second, although people went through school, they don't know what is involved in being a teacher...which is part of what's wrong with Legislatures trying to establish rule for schools...they should allow actual educators handle that. And finally I believe that people like you only want to consider a narrow range of options because you only have one true agenda and that is to take away the rights of others to force them to live as you choose.

My next door neighbor is a teacher and has been 30 years, there association and the next county over came out today and said no way, there is already too much that goes into protecting kids without worrying about getting a gun out of safe.

Stop spreading fertilizer.

"Nevertheless, a tweeted offer by Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones to train local teachers to carry a concealed handgun garnered so much interest that he quickly capped the number at 300."

Utah already allows concealed weapons on campus. Could arming teachers stop shootings?

Doesn't seem like a lot of those teachers were against being armed

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.
There is also a big issue: the majority of teachers, parents and students do not want teachers to be armed.

First, I doubt if you have any idea what the majority of teachers want. Second, although people went through school, they don't know what is involved in being a teacher...which is part of what's wrong with Legislatures trying to establish rule for schools...they should allow actual educators handle that. And finally I believe that people like you only want to consider a narrow range of options because you only have one true agenda and that is to take away the rights of others to force them to live as you choose.

My next door neighbor is a teacher and has been 30 years, there association and the next county over came out today and said no way, there is already too much that goes into protecting kids without worrying about getting a gun out of safe.

Stop spreading fertilizer.

"Nevertheless, a tweeted offer by Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones to train local teachers to carry a concealed handgun garnered so much interest that he quickly capped the number at 300."

Utah already allows concealed weapons on campus. Could arming teachers stop shootings?

Doesn't seem like a lot of those teachers were against being armed

There is no way in hell that I would allow my daughter in a classroom with an armed teacher. Just too dangerous. Stupid gun accidents happen all the time.

Most Southern Conservatives are feeding their fat faces.

Problems with education and now problem dodging those bullets.

main-qimg-47017bf487b053762a3a79866775c5a9-c

Dey, fvcked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back