Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.
There is also a big issue: the majority of teachers, parents and students do not want teachers to be armed.

First, I doubt if you have any idea what the majority of teachers want. Second, although people went through school, they don't know what is involved in being a teacher...which is part of what's wrong with Legislatures trying to establish rule for schools...they should allow actual educators handle that. And finally I believe that people like you only want to consider a narrow range of options because you only have one true agenda and that is to take away the rights of others to force them to live as you choose.
I have a very good idea what teachers want. I taught for 30 years. I taught during years when we had to do lockdown drills. I have talked to and dealt with more teachers, parents and students than you can even imagine. Once when teaching a community college night class, I was the object of one disgruntled student's plan to kill me; he brought a gun to school to do that, but was discovered before he did anything. I know the danger. My being armed or another teacher being armed would not have been the solution.You are the one who doesn't know what teachers want. You have no idea what the school environment is like.

If I were working in a school that suddenly allowed teachers to carry guns, I'd quit. If I had kids in such a school, I'd remove them. The vast majority of teachers and parents would do the same. The vast majority of schools do not want teachers carrying guns to school.

I have only one goal: to try to keep our kids safe.

I've been shot in combat. And as a veteran, I'm telling you: allowing teachers to be armed is an asinine idea
I completely agree.

That is ridiculous. There are THOUSANDS of AR-15s in this nation and thev have been used illegally. The mentally ill must be treated and controlled, not the weapon.
Umm... why not treat and control both?
If you treat there would be no need for control
If you ban the gun, there is no need for tons of safety measures, including arming teachrs.[/QTE]
Do criminals obey the law you think if you have a ban on something it goes away
For the millionth time: when guns are out of circulation, criminals have a hard time getting a hold of them as mostly they are stolen from private owners. Policing of smuggled weapons can be stepped up, but the example of other countries with strict gun laws shows us that the scenario American gun nuts and the NRA put forth that if guns were not legally available, only criminals would have them is dead wrong. Completely inaccurate.
I bet when people describe you they say you're "a laugh a minute". Lol

And by disarm Americans, you mean keep weapons like AR-15s out of peoples’ hands.

It's just a semi auto for crying out loud. I live in bear, cougar, coyote and wolf country. But my semi auto isn't going to end up killing kids in school because I'm not a homicidal maniac.

Stop blaming the fucking gun. Blame the systems that failed. Blame the government who have not enacted safe guards for such a soft target because the left wing nutbars prefer a blood bath so they can achieve the agenda of disarming law abiding citizens.

It's disgusting. AND this time around there is no doubt about it. Left wing whack jobs have no intention of discussing viable safeguards for schools. Just grab the guns.

We already discussed viable safeguards, shit-for-brains. Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.
---------------------------------------------- your postings , name and avatar is pretty stupid Mad .
Spits the idiot who keeps claiming the left wants to do away with the 2nd Amendment but struggles just to come up with three names.

And what's your problem with my name and avatar??
---------------------------------------- no struggle , this link proves my point Faun --- --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- and posted simply for any one that looks Faun .
And you found 3 people out of almost 600. Fringe. That’s your point.

Umm... why not treat and control both?
If you ban the gun, there is no need for tons of safety measures, including arming teachrs.[/QTE]
For the millionth time: when guns are out of circulation, criminals have a hard time getting a hold of them as mostly they are stolen from private owners. Policing of smuggled weapons can be stepped up, but the example of other countries with strict gun laws shows us that the scenario American gun nuts and the NRA put forth that if guns were not legally available, only criminals would have them is dead wrong. Completely inaccurate.
Do some research. You will find that countries with strict gun control do not have unusually high rates of crime, particularly not gun related crime. Your problem is that you are so stupid, your don't realize how dreadfully ignorant you are as well.

It's just a semi auto for crying out loud. I live in bear, cougar, coyote and wolf country. But my semi auto isn't going to end up killing kids in school because I'm not a homicidal maniac.

Stop blaming the fucking gun. Blame the systems that failed. Blame the government who have not enacted safe guards for such a soft target because the left wing nutbars prefer a blood bath so they can achieve the agenda of disarming law abiding citizens.

It's disgusting. AND this time around there is no doubt about it. Left wing whack jobs have no intention of discussing viable safeguards for schools. Just grab the guns.

We already discussed viable safeguards, shit-for-brains. Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.
---------------------------------------------- your postings , name and avatar is pretty stupid Mad .
Spits the idiot who keeps claiming the left wants to do away with the 2nd Amendment but struggles just to come up with three names.

---------------------------------------- no struggle , this link proves my point Faun --- --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- and posted simply for any one that looks Faun .
-------------------------------------------------------- mornin Faun . Hey , you are not a serious or thoughtful guy or girl . Keep on track with you foolishness as its ok with me as others can SEE your foolishness as they glance at what YOU type Faun .

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.
There is also a big issue: the majority of teachers, parents and students do not want teachers to be armed.

First, I doubt if you have any idea what the majority of teachers want. Second, although people went through school, they don't know what is involved in being a teacher...which is part of what's wrong with Legislatures trying to establish rule for schools...they should allow actual educators handle that. And finally I believe that people like you only want to consider a narrow range of options because you only have one true agenda and that is to take away the rights of others to force them to live as you choose.
I have a very good idea what teachers want. I taught for 30 years. I taught during years when we had to do lockdown drills. I have talked to and dealt with more teachers, parents and students than you can even imagine. Once when teaching a community college night class, I was the object of one disgruntled student's plan to kill me; he brought a gun to school to do that, but was discovered before he did anything. I know the danger. My being armed or another teacher being armed would not have been the solution.You are the one who doesn't know what teachers want. You have no idea what the school environment is like.

If I were working in a school that suddenly allowed teachers to carry guns, I'd quit. If I had kids in such a school, I'd remove them. The vast majority of teachers and parents would do the same. The vast majority of schools do not want teachers carrying guns to school.

I've been shot in combat. And as a veteran, I'm telling you: allowing teachers to be armed is an asinine idea
----------------------------------------------- don't care if he was a military EMPLOYEE and i didn't click link but feck this guys opinion Debbie !!

I need a scorecard to keep track of who the right hates.

• FBI
  • Teachers

Who else?
-----------------------------------------well teachers that YOU mention , i don't trust many of them because of this kinda stuff . --- The big list: Female teachers with students --- this kinda stuff Faun .
Wait.... I forgot about Liberals. They belong on that list too, right?
  • FBI
  • Liberals
  • Teachers
Who else?

They hate RINOs....well, their definition of a RINO is a Repug who disagrees with their hero Trump 5% of the time. Even RINOs are batch shit crazy because the whole Repug Party has moved so far to the right.
Ok, so we have (I added some)....
  • CNN
  • FBI
  • Gays
  • Hillary
  • Liberals
  • Muslims
  • RINO's
  • Teachers
List of people that leftwingers hate:
  • FOX News
  • Cops
  • White males
  • Rich people
  • Christians
  • Southerner
  • NRA members
  • Black Republicans
  • CEOs
  • Heterosexuals
  • Home schoolers
  • Conservatives
  • Libertarians
I needed to get only as far as your first item to see you are, as always, full of shit. :eusa_doh:

Hey pismoe, what about that article do you find funny?

-------------------------------------------------------- mornin Faun . Hey , you are not a serious or thoughtful guy or girl . Keep on track with you foolishness as its ok with me as others can SEE your foolishness as they glance at what YOU type Faun .
What foolishness? I challenged you to name names of people who want to ban all guns. Out of nearly 600 Congressmen and governors, you named a whopping total of three. So all you proved is what I said from the start — that being there are probably a few who feel that way but they represent the fringe element on the matter.

And you reiterate my point every time you post that link with the same three names in it.

:dance:

What foolishness? I challenged you to name names of people who want to ban all guns. Out of nearly 600 Congressmen and governors, you named a whopping total of three. So all you proved is what I said from the start — that being there are probably a few who feel that way but they represent the fringe element on the matter.

And you reiterate my point every time you post that link with the same three names in it.

:dance:
mornin FAUN !! [CHUCKLE]

While we have news opinion pieces, college professors and people on Facebook ,twitter promoting the repeal of the 2nd amendment and or bans on guns.

Do some research. You will find that countries with strict gun control do not have unusually high rates of crime, particularly not gun related crime. Your problem is that you are so stupid, your don't realize how dreadfully ignorant you are as well.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/massacre-at-virginia-tech-leaves-32-dead

Great, same three names. Thanks again for proving me right when I said there probably are a few people who call for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Let me know if you ever find anyone else.
thumbsup.gif

I'll "attack" anybody that advocates taking away my Constitutional rights, regardless of age.

That Parkland area of the Miami metroplex is mostly made up of Libtard Yankee transplant families from shithole Blue states like New York and New Jersey. People that come down to Florida to escape the cold weather and the high taxes of the NE states. However, the assholes bring their filthy ass Democrat politics with them including advocating gun control. in a state that is basically conservative and gun friendly.

The kids of those families are just as Liberal stupid as their parents. They deserve ridicule when they act like uneducated lemmings with their demanding AR-15s be banned.

Last edited:
Look, before or during the process of deciding who and how strapped up the department of education will be, we just take a few and ask a teen in our lives what’s going on? You know, you would be shocked at what you hear.
------------------------------------------- wouldn't care what they say , most of these kids are simply kids being herded around by lefty teachers and Media and having a pity party as they try to get laid Crixus .

Right now yes that’s the case. This is now the typical orgy of “me,me,me,. This is why you don’t string children along like this a day after they see a mass shooting. The left don’t care. They want crying kids . Even more sad, the media is already tossing the kids aside in proper for Russia, Sex, Crazy. But I’m talking about just noticing a kid now and then. It makes a difference in a kids life. Oh, and bring back Eddi Eagle and CMP.

I'll "attack" anybody that advocates taking away my Constitutional rights, regardless of age.

That Parkland area of the Miami metroplex is mostly made up of Libtard Yankee transplant families from shithole Blue states like New York and New Jersey. People that come down to Florida to escape the cold weather and the high taxes of the NE states. However, the assholes bring their filthy ass Democrat politics with them including advocating gun control. in a state that is basically conservative and gun friendly.

Those kids of those families are just as Liberal stupid as their parents. They deserve ridicule when they act like uneducated lemmings with their demanding AR-15s be banned.

Then your shooter will move further away, and higher up.

Great, same three names. Thanks again for proving me right when I said there probably are a few people who call for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Let me know if you ever find anyone else.
thumbsup.gif
------------------------------------------- [chuckle] for Faun !!
Still waiting for an answer.... what about this post did you find funny?

post #777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back