Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ban the gun, there is no need for tons of safety measures, including arming teachrs.[/QTE]
Do criminals obey the law you think if you have a ban on something it goes away
For the millionth time: when guns are out of circulation, criminals have a hard time getting a hold of them as mostly they are stolen from private owners. Policing of smuggled weapons can be stepped up, but the example of other countries with strict gun laws shows us that the scenario American gun nuts and the NRA put forth that if guns were not legally available, only criminals would have them is dead wrong. Completely inaccurate.
I bet when people describe you they say you're "a laugh a minute". Lol
Do some research. You will find that countries with strict gun control do not have unusually high rates of crime, particularly not gun related crime. Your problem is that you are so stupid, your don't realize how dreadfully ignorant you are as well.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/massacre-at-virginia-tech-leaves-32-dead
I don't knowwhat you think your article is supposed to prove. If you think it proves that people withmental illness go on murderous rampages, well duh. However, there are mentally ill people all over the world and always have been. The reason they go on shooting sprees in the US is because they have access to all kinds of weapons. The issue of mass shootings is not mental illness, it is the availability of guns, especially automatic and semi-automatic weapons.

In countries with strict gun control, mentally ill people aren't able to kill dozens of people in just a few minutes because they do not have access to semi-automatic and automatic weapons. And in countries with strict control, gun crime does not escalate when guns go out of circulation.

For the millionth time: when guns are out of circulation, criminals have a hard time getting a hold of them as mostly they are stolen from private owners. Policing of smuggled weapons can be stepped up, but the example of other countries with strict gun laws shows us that the scenario American gun nuts and the NRA put forth that if guns were not legally available, only criminals would have them is dead wrong. Completely inaccurate.
Do some research. You will find that countries with strict gun control do not have unusually high rates of crime, particularly not gun related crime. Your problem is that you are so stupid, your don't realize how dreadfully ignorant you are as well.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/massacre-at-virginia-tech-leaves-32-dead
I don't knowwhat you think your article is supposed to prove. If you think it proves that people withmental illness go on murderous rampages, well duh. However, there are mentally ill people all over the world and always have been. The reason they go on shooting sprees in the US is because they have access to all kinds of weapons. The issue of mass shootings is not mental illness, it is the availability of guns, especially automatic and semi-automatic weapons.

In countries with strict gun control, mentally ill people aren't able to kill dozens of people in just a few minutes because they do not have access to semi-automatic weapons. And in countries with strict control, gun crime does not escalate when guns go out of circulation.
Leftist spew.

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
The right is flopping around like fish on a dock trying to undermine the movement this kids are starting. They recognize that this time is different. By discrediting and smearing these children they’re trying to convince themselves that these kids aren’t going to be successful in effecting change.

All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.
There is also a big issue: the majority of teachers, parents and students do not want teachers to be armed.

First, I doubt if you have any idea what the majority of teachers want. Second, although people went through school, they don't know what is involved in being a teacher...which is part of what's wrong with Legislatures trying to establish rule for schools...they should allow actual educators handle that. And finally I believe that people like you only want to consider a narrow range of options because you only have one true agenda and that is to take away the rights of others to force them to live as you choose.
I have a very good idea what teachers want. I taught for 30 years. I taught during years when we had to do lockdown drills. I have talked to and dealt with more teachers, parents and students than you can even imagine. Once when teaching a community college night class, I was the object of one disgruntled student's plan to kill me; he brought a gun to school to do that, but was discovered before he did anything. I know the danger. My being armed or another teacher being armed would not have been the solution.You are the one who doesn't know what teachers want. You have no idea what the school environment is like.

If I were working in a school that suddenly allowed teachers to carry guns, I'd quit. If I had kids in such a school, I'd remove them. The vast majority of teachers and parents would do the same. The vast majority of schools do not want teachers carrying guns to school.

I have only one goal: to try to keep our kids safe.

LMAO! Your assumptions are just as wrong as your worldview. You "taught". I teach. Don't presume to speak for current teachers because you are out of touch.

Did you know that the Sheriff of St. Louis county offered firearms training for teachers and there was so much interest that he had to limit the program to 300 teachers? Go peddle your malarkey somewhere else. I know better.

In countries with strict gun control, mentally ill people aren't able to kill dozens of people in just a few minutes because they do not have access to semi-automatic and automatic weapons. And in countries with strict control, gun crime does not escalate when guns go out of circulation.

The reason they go on shooting sprees in the United States is that they are allowed to wander around untreated. They should be hospitalized and getting treatment.

hey Faun , do you remember these same widdle whining kids that were causing concern because the were eating TIDE PODS a few weeks ago . Well these same scummy kids are now telling Americans that they should change , modify or throw away Americas Second Amendment . Pretty funny , do TIDE PODS taste good Faun ??

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.
There is also a big issue: the majority of teachers, parents and students do not want teachers to be armed.

First, I doubt if you have any idea what the majority of teachers want. Second, although people went through school, they don't know what is involved in being a teacher...which is part of what's wrong with Legislatures trying to establish rule for schools...they should allow actual educators handle that. And finally I believe that people like you only want to consider a narrow range of options because you only have one true agenda and that is to take away the rights of others to force them to live as you choose.
I have a very good idea what teachers want. I taught for 30 years. I taught during years when we had to do lockdown drills. I have talked to and dealt with more teachers, parents and students than you can even imagine. Once when teaching a community college night class, I was the object of one disgruntled student's plan to kill me; he brought a gun to school to do that, but was discovered before he did anything. I know the danger. My being armed or another teacher being armed would not have been the solution.You are the one who doesn't know what teachers want. You have no idea what the school environment is like.

If I were working in a school that suddenly allowed teachers to carry guns, I'd quit. If I had kids in such a school, I'd remove them. The vast majority of teachers and parents would do the same. The vast majority of schools do not want teachers carrying guns to school.

I've been shot in combat. And as a veteran, I'm telling you: allowing teachers to be armed is an asinine idea

Someone shot into your supply tent?

I've been shot in combat. And as a veteran, I'm telling you: allowing teachers to be armed is an asinine idea
---------------------------------- feck'em , as i think i said , he and his opinion isn't important to me Faun .

That is ridiculous. There are THOUSANDS of AR-15s in this nation and thev have been used illegally. The mentally ill must be treated and controlled, not the weapon.
Umm... why not treat and control both?
If you treat there would be no need for control
If you ban the gun, there is no need for tons of safety measures, including arming teachrs.[/QTE]

Which is it? The majority of guns used in crimes are private weapons are being stolen or criminals are buying guns using loop holes? Oh, and since heroin is illegal and banned, I'm sure there is none in your community, right?

----------------------------------------------- don't care if he was a military EMPLOYEE and i didn't click link but feck this guys opinion Debbie !!

He was posting an article written by someone else.

LMAO! Your assumptions are just as wrong as your worldview. You "taught". I teach. Don't presume to speak for current teachers because you are out of touch.

Did you know that the Sheriff of St. Louis county offered firearms training for teachers and there was so much interest that he had to limit the program to 300 teachers? Go peddle your malarkey somewhere else. I know better.

If you have to train and arm teachers to keep children safe when they go to school, you have failed utterly as a society.

I guess you're right the sheriff of St Louis county speaks for teacher's everywhere. I can't argue that ole great one. So now gfy.

If you have to train and arm teachers to keep children safe when they go to school, you have failed utterly as a society.

Yes, you have.

hey Faun , do you remember these same widdle whining kids that were causing concern because the were eating TIDE PODS a few weeks ago . Well these same scummy kids are now telling Americans that they should change , modify or throw away Americas Second Amendment . Pretty funny , do TIDE PODS taste good Faun ??
Only a piece of shit would call kids who were attacked by a maniac with an AR-15, “whiney” and “scummy.”

Thanks for showing your true colors, pis.

---------------------------------- feck'em , as i think i said , he and his opinion isn't important to me Faun .
I didn’t ask you if it was important to you. I asked you what was funny about it. Can’t you say?

LMAO I only retired last June. I'm hardly out of touch.

I imagine in some very rightwing areas, people are interested, but overall, across the country, most are not in favor of such a program, not teachers and not parents.

You are the one making assumptions.

Only change that last cell to -- you shot 31 people and killed 17 of them, and then you begin to scratch the surface of what makes an AR-15 different from the rest.

Yeah, if people could see for themselves what the AR15 does when a person is hit they might be of a different mind. In Vietnam, when we were in a firefight and we inspected the enemy dead afterward we'd see complete devastation.

We'd see big chunks of flesh and bone, we'd see bodies literally ripped to shreds. It's not what folks think. There are not little holes and intact dead people, it's pure carnage.

That's what those poor kids faced and what their fate was. Horrible and it needs to be stopped.
More total bullshit. I doubt you were ever in Vietnam. The NATO round used in Vietnam was fully jacketed, which means it didn't mushroom or fragment. It does far less damage than a typical lead round used for hunting.

No one thinks getting shot is a fun thing. Quit pretending that anyone has said as much.

I wasn't in Vietnam? Does that mean I get my leg back? The early versions of M16s had a barrel twist that wasn't amenable to rock steady flight. We were issued those weapons. Also the military issue rounds from Colt had a thin jacket. Look it up. Meantime: this from gunrights media:

The military 5.56 rounds (both the 55-grain and 62-grain versions_ have a comparatively thin jacket, and a cannelure that almost cuts through the jacket. If the bullet is traveling fast enough when it impacts, the rapid rotation/tumbling causes the jacket to fracture at the cannelure. This allows the bullet to fragment, increasing the lethality of the wound channel.

Last edited:
Umm... why not treat and control both?
If you treat there would be no need for control

Which is it? The majority of guns used in crimes are private weapons are being stolen or criminals are buying guns using loop holes? Oh, and since heroin is illegal and banned, I'm sure there is none in your community, right?
:asshole:

Your posts illustrate an inability to think clearly and logically. There is no logical correlation between the issue of gun control and any drug.

And by disarm Americans, you mean keep weapons like AR-15s out of peoples’ hands.

It's just a semi auto for crying out loud. I live in bear, cougar, coyote and wolf country. But my semi auto isn't going to end up killing kids in school because I'm not a homicidal maniac.

Stop blaming the fucking gun. Blame the systems that failed. Blame the government who have not enacted safe guards for such a soft target because the left wing nutbars prefer a blood bath so they can achieve the agenda of disarming law abiding citizens.

It's disgusting. AND this time around there is no doubt about it. Left wing whack jobs have no intention of discussing viable safeguards for schools. Just grab the guns.

We already discussed viable safeguards, shit-for-brains. Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.

Fuck you. The AR 15 isn't an assault rifle so you can just can your bullshit buddy. Just lie lie lie that you just want "reasonable" gun laws.

All America has to do is duplicate what works for Israel. Since 1974 they have only had two attacks and both times the gunmen were taken out.

The answers are out there. But you don't want answers. You want to use dead childrens bodies that weren't even bagged up yet before you left wing whackos started your banning bullshit.

Fucking evil mother fuckers couldn't even wait till they were bagged up.

I gave you an answer the first time, fucktard. Maybe you didn't get the message, let me repeat -- Ban the AR-15 and other assault rifles.

I don't give a flying fuck about your deranged, simple-minded Repug musings about what is or is not an assault rifle. The bullets from an AR-15 destroy any organ or body part that it comes into close proximity with. The AR-15 is designed to cause maximum damage to the human body, it is a weapon of war. So go fuck yourself.

That's all complete bullshit. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You know nothing about guns. I already proved that.

Is that kid in your avatar you? Seems to be as angry at the world as you are. Everything anyone says is bullshit, Lefties are crazy etc. Like 8 posts in a row with you going off? Do you require some kind of help? I'm really concerned about you.

Only a piece of shit would call kids who were attacked by a maniac with an AR-15, “whiney” and “scummy.”

Thanks for showing your true colors, pis.

He's just following the leader like in the Pic of Trump on your page. It's cool to be an asshole suddenly in America.

:cuckoo:

There is no such agenda to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Rightwingnuts are merely knee-jerk reactionary freaks. There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.
------------------------------------------------ here you go , some video , audio that show your politicians speaking about their anti gun plans . --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise ---see your 'feinstein' speak in the video Faun .
All you did was echo what said ... There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.

Sadly, you really are a Useful Idiot. You don't fully understand what the Communist/Democrat Agenda is. It isn't about banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. It's about a complete ban and confiscation. Communists/Democrats want to destroy the US Constitution.
Great, so maybe you can name the Democrats who are pushing to ban the 2nd Amendment where pismoe failed.
------------------------------------------------------------------- here you go Faun --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- see 'feinstein' as she speaks in the video Faun

Anyone with common sense understands what the Communists/Democrats ultimately want. And they're very patient. They advance their Agenda in increments. Every new gun law is deemed another step closer to their ultimate goal. And we all know what that goal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back