Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame the children. They are indoctrinated at an early age in schools and by the press and 15 year old kids are being rushed all the way to DC for left winged rallies only days after the shooting instead of letting them have a period for grieving and seeking consolers to help deal with their PTSD.

They have no real idea about what really goes on and the fact that government buildings all over the country have metal detectors and armed guards to keep them safe. However, the government cares nothing about the public schools and their safety. This disdain for the children can be seen with the insane debt the government is building for their future.
Republicans control the House, Senate and Executive branch. If what you’re saying were true, they would simply do away with gun-free zones.

Most gun-free zones are imposed by state and local law, or by the choice of the property owner.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that if someone proposed a law doing away with gun-free zones in the House or Senate, the left would filibuster their asses off.

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

I don’t see countries with strong gun control constantly burying their children.

Then you're not looking very hard.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png

"Survivors" are the wounded.....some kid on another floor hiding behind a desk and a locked door didn't "survive" anything...they were bystanders.
How compassionate
Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Liberal playbook, use victims as spokesmen and then whine went anyone challenges what they say.
Pretty fucking rightarded, as usual.

So what’s your moronic point this time? That victims shouldn’t speak out? Or that the media shouldn’t cover them when they do?

:cuckoo:
Anyone who believes the so-called "victims" all have the same point of view is a certiable moron.
Fuck you, coward

What is it that you think I"m afraid of?

That he'll hit you with his purse?

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job
own my own business , rubie

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

I don’t see countries with strong gun control constantly burying their children.

Massacre in Nice, France, as truck plows through Bastille Day crowd

iu

iu

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Tell me about these massacres. Links?

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have these problems.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ss-killing-took-place/?utm_term=.8b9903c2b7dc

Well, apparently they need to "do the job of law enforcement" because law enforcement refuses to.

Although I laugh at your erroneous assumption that defending lives is only the job of law enforcement.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

I guess you caught us. Nobody would believe those kids might have their own opinions about all their friends being killed, Right?
Nobody does, asshole. Their leftwing parents and teachers put them up to it. The only opinions they have are the ones their parents and teachers have drilled into them. This thing is a scam, a con, a fraud.
They are teens who have minds of their own, standing up to what the fuck head GOP is paid off to pass.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
These teens have so much more courage than the adults on the right.

Those teens went on that show knowing they were going to be applauded. The adults supporting gun rights went on that show, knowing they were going to be insulted, vilified, and booed. Which one of those actually required courage?

You gonna tell me all these children went to that school?

Florida students walk out in protest: Live updates - CNN
------------------------------------------- like i said , its a big pity party , the main objective is to get LAID and all buzzed up plus to feel important Soggy !!

Right? So, where are these kid's parents? Seems like piss-poor parenting is an issues these days.
------------------------------------------------ their parents are lefty liberal millenial type who support this kinda thing . The parents support the cause is my guess Soggy .

I read middle schoolers are walking out too... so, how are children aged 11-13 allowed to do this? This is how you end up with the Cruz's of the world... the children are running the parents.

I would ground my kid for a month if he walked out of school, and I'd sue the ever-loving shit out of any adult who encouraged him to. And if the school district allowed him to get away with it, I'd be suing and demanding some firings.

This is assuming I sent my child to a public school, which I do not PRECISELY because of bullshit like this.

iu

iu

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Good teachers will pack anyway.

iu

iu

Oh wow. Teachers desperate to carry guns.

As opposed to huddling behind desks with their students, totally helpless? Yeah, I have no trouble believing some teachers would prefer to be armed.

The kids seem perfectly capable of expressing their own ideas

You just don’t like them
You mean like the "crisis actor," David Hogg?

You picked the wrong school to shoot up. The kids there are old enough to express their political views better than the president.

Bripat didn't shoot anyone. Do you believe in "collective blame" when someone suggests that all Muslims are responsible for terrorism?

[

People also have a right to live, dickhead. Your self-absorbed, precious "right" to own a military style weapon does not take precedent over the lives of thousands of Americans.

We liberals are sick of this shit. I will call you out on your evil Repug NRA bullshit every day, you worthless piece of shit.

Yes, people do have a right to live Comrade. Though you and yours have killed more people than any other group in human history. Some 200 million peace time civilians murdered by those who ran governments of the type you promote.

I love how you Stalinists - supporters of Planned Parenthood which exist only to kill children - pretend that you have some sort of moral high ground, or some sort of moral compass at all.

Yes, I proudly support the NRA and will increase how much I donate, as you vile scum redouble you vicious attacks on civil rights.

You are a follower of Josef Stalin, lying is a foundational part of what you are. The current lie you rodents are squealing on behalf of George Soros and his international Marxist cabal is that you just want to disarm the peasants in the USA "fo da chillenz"

These same children who you and your evil Comrades did your best to kill while they were still in the womb. If anyone is killing children, it's going to be you by allah. What's that old saying; "when a baby dies a democrat get their horns?"

But as I said, you're a shameless and filthy liar, as is the way of democrats. You don't seek to merely disarm your victims. you piles of shit are fighting a much broader war to end all civil rights. You create "safe spaces" where white people are prohibited by you racist fucks. You have your "hate speech" laws where you can put people in prison for using words not approved of by the party. Your assault on religions other than your beloved Islam is legendary, "Bake the cake slave."

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.
Is there anything else you would like to say to me?

[

They treat the wounds, you fucking imbecile. They know precisely which guns cause the most damage. And the AR-15 is by far one of the deadliest, which is why it was originally designed for war.

That of course is a lie, Comrade.

A .22 slug, FMJ does far less damage than a .30 hollow point, a .45 dumdum or a shotgun. An extremely small round that exits cleanly, the 5.56 is about the least deadly round ever used in warfare.

Pretty much anything you Stalinists posts is going to be the opposite of the truth, though.

You're an idiot and a liar.

Hutch Starkey and Wickerthing already explained how you're wrong about the AR-15. You're willfully ignorant.

I wish I could say that you choose to be a fucking Repug imbecile, but I think it just comes naturally to you're intellectually dishonest, worthless ass. You can't even give Obama credit for getting rid of the biggest terrorist in history after Bush failed for 7 years. You're utterly fucking worthless.

By "explained," you mean lied through their fucking teeth.

You Stalinists get this way anytime you have dead children - which you so love. You get filled with lust for ending civil rights and think that this time, you'll be able to end America and recreate Stalins USSR..

Well, you're stupid, evil, and a fucking liar - a democrat in other words.

Where did I lie? This ought to be good.

Don't know you much, Hutch is another story.

I didn't say it was the deadliest, dickhead. Learn to read, fucktard.

You have been implying it. The fact is that a .223 NATO round is one of the least deadly rifle cartridges.

Is there a .223 NATO round, dope?
.223 is the NATO round, you fucking moron.

No.
5.56 is the NATO round, dope.

.223 Remington vs. 5.56 NATO: What You Don't Know Could Hurt You
In millimeters. That's the same thing as .223, which is in inches, you fucking dumbass.

The AR-15 is chambered for 5.56 and can safely shoot .223

I know of only one rifle that can only fire .223, which is a Ruger single shot match rifle.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back