Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

Translation: he's an embarrassed Republican.

I'm a "republican" who's against the war on drugs, opposes the wars in the middle east, opposes our military presence in the middle east, opposes other morality laws including gambling and prostitution and is pro choice. Unlike the Republicans, I'm also actually a fiscal conservative.

You're an idiot.

And that's the playbill for this evening's performance...
You did not support President Bush's decision to invade Iraq and remove Saddam Hussein?

He's a libertarian, dunce. That means he supports no military action until it's too late. And then what's the point?

x415m94.jpg

Remind me what he's ruined exactly. Nothing. In fact he comes across as a guy to be afraid of because he will do what he means to do, even if people get killed.

Why don't you apply that rationale to Benghazi?

If you truly believe that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) let those 4 die as a result of furthering an agenda, why aren't you defending his toughness, and admiring his ruthlessness like you seem to with Putin?

Remind me what he's ruined exactly. Nothing. In fact he comes across as a guy to be afraid of because he will do what he means to do, even if people get killed.

If you truly believe that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) let those 4 die as a result of furthering an agenda, why aren't you defending his toughness, and admiring his ruthlessness like you seem to with Putin?

:popcorn:

Democrats are driven to overuse the word theocrat. President Putin is a Christian and that's why they hate him.

What makes you think Putin is a Christian? He was head of the KGB, and would never have gotten that far if anyone suspected he believed in God.

Last edited:

No, idiot. Putin isn't afraid to kill other people, not his own people. Obama is afraid to kill other people.
Geez.

To the Bush haters:

Don’t be a hypocrite’ they have just as much right to hate Obama as you had to hate Bush; as a matter of fact, they have been much more restrained in their hatred of Obama than the Bush haters were. The hatred of Bush was pathetic. Both sides should remember this; if you set your house on fire it is not always possible to put out the fire before it burns your house down.

However the fact remains that Obama when dealing with Putin is outclassed; one might as well send a pussy cat to deal with a tiger. Putin is the most formidable Cracker since Adolf Hitler. Get in his way, he will not hesitate to kill you and sleep like a baby.

No, idiot. Putin isn't afraid to kill other people, not his own people. Obama is afraid to kill other people.
Geez.

Wow, that was incredibly weak, even for you. Oh....you think Putin isn't willing to sacrifice his own people? Not saying Obama did that but since you've drawn the parallel...

To the Bush haters:

Don’t be a hypocrite’ they have just as much right to hate Obama as you had to hate Bush; as a matter of fact, they have been much more restrained in their hatred of Obama than the Bush haters were. The hatred of Bush was pathetic. Both sides should remember this; if you set your house on fire it is not always possible to put out the fire before it burns your house down.

However the fact remains that Obama when dealing with Putin is outclassed; one might as well send a pussy cat to deal with a tiger. Putin is the most formidable Cracker since Adolf Hitler. Get in his way, he will not hesitate to kill you and sleep like a baby.

:cuckoo:

In 2001, President George Bush said of Vladimir Putin: “I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.”

In 2001, President George Bush said of Vladimir Putin: “I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.”

Yeah, I've been thinking about that quote lately. Hindsight is 20/20 but "trustworthy" is probably one of the larger whoppers of Bush's extensive catalog of whoppers.

Geez.

What? You mean Obama hasn't killed 3,000+ people from drone strikes?

I'll agree that Obama isn't backing up what he has said regarding Syria and Ukraine but that's because he can't. The US has had enough war. Obama should have stayed out of both issues since he is unable to back up his words.

Last edited:
To the Bush haters:

What you disagree, you don’t see Putin as a remorseless killer?

Yepp, they cannot help themselves. First, they fawn over his big rrrrussssiannnn muscles (chuckle chuckle) and then they root for him to cause enough trouble to make Obama look bad.

I think Joe McCarthy rooted out the wrong people.

Conservatives who are doing this are just plain old sad. Just sad, I say.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

I recall in the last Presidential election the Republican nominee stated that Russia is America's number one geopolitical foe.

Liberals were appauled by this, but it turns out Romney was right.

You can go on pretending that Repubs don't take Russia seriously, but the facts speak for themselves. Obama has weakened Ameria's military for the last five years, as well as America's position in the world. He projects weakness (remember being more "flexible"?) and assholes like Putin sieze opportunities like this when America is weak.

I hope the Europeans can pressure Putin to back off. I certainly have no faith that the Hussein will step up and do anything about it.

Geez.

I'll agree that Obama isn't backing up what he has said regarding Syria and Ukraine but that's because he can't. The US has had enough war. Obama should have stayed out of both issues since he is unable to back up his words.

There are thing that Obama can do, but it might require a little thinking outside of the box. He should have some of the best minds in the country working for him, it should not be a problem:

One thing he could do is to encourage the Europeans to scrap the pathetically weak EU and replace it with a federal union with a strong central government similar to the US. Just talk of that would cause Putin to lose sleep.

Geez.

There are thing that Obama can do, but it might require a little thinking outside of the box. He should have some of the best minds in the country working for him, it should not be a problem:

One thing he could do is to encourage the Europeans to scrap the pathetically weak EU and replace it with a federal union with a strong central government similar to the US. Just talk of that would cause Putin to lose sleep.

That's an interesting point, I must admit.

Yes, the thought of a United States of Europe would probably cause Putin to go in his pants some.

Europe, however, may be too diverse for that. The linguistic, cultural and religious differences between member states is very pronounced. I speak out of experience, here. I'm not saying that it would be impossible to do, but it would probably be a heavy lift. In some ways, the EU and the EuroZone are moving in this direction, incrementally.

There are other ways for Europeans to show displeasure that can hurt a lot more.

Did you know that an incredible amount (the majority) spedition that crosses Europe by truck or by train goes at some point through Germany? Russia is not an EU state. Germany could close it's borders to Russian trucks and trains and it would cripple a huge amount of trade, trade that Russia needs for it's economy. Russia would have to re-reroute through the Czech Republic, which has lots of bad roads and much fewer highways. Virtually every Russian product that makes it's way to the Belelux countries, France, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Tyrol, Austria, most of Italy and of course, Germany, goes through Germany if it comes overland.

Now, that's something that could be done, but then it would endanger oil transports from Russia as well.

Everything is interconnected.

To the Bush haters:

What you disagree, you don’t see Putin as a remorseless killer?

Using the term "outclassed" in reference to a ruthless killer (unless you were making a sad attempt at irony) is retarded.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

Remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyDOAmJYFFA&feature=player_detailpage]Harry Reid: Iraq War Is Lost - YouTube[/ame]

Reid was right. The neo-cons lost in Iraq.

They said 6 months and then the oil would pay for everything.

Just like trickle-down economics, we're waiting for that Iraqi oil to pay for that war.

Over 4,000 of our bravest sent to be killed for what we now know was a war waged without a strategy for victory. One of the costliest losses in American history and a blight on all our names.

Forum List

Back