Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

No, idiot. Putin isn't afraid to kill other people, not his own people. Obama is afraid to kill other people.
Geez.

What? You mean Obama hasn't killed 3,000+ people from drone strikes?

I'll agree that Obama isn't backing up what he has said regarding Syria and Ukraine but that's because he can't. The US has had enough war. Obama should have stayed out of both issues since he is unable to back up his words.

There are thing that Obama can do, but it might require a little thinking outside of the box. He should have some of the best minds in the country working for him, it should not be a problem:

One thing he could do is to encourage the Europeans to scrap the pathetically weak EU and replace it with a federal union with a strong central government similar to the US. Just talk of that would cause Putin to lose sleep.

Putin would be injured by such a move for sure. Not from a lack of sleep but by the side splitting laughter. The English wouldn't even give up their currency when there was talk of the Euro replacing the pound. Now they are supposed to become one of the "states" of Europe? Unlikely wouldn't begin to describe the scenario.

There is nothing outside of boots on the ground that can stop Russia from doing what it wants to do in that area. There are things you can do to bother Russia but flies on the windshield aren't going to stop Russia.

There is places where we have no influence and the only power we have is military. The Ukraine happens to be one of those spots.

The far left will sit back and watch this and admire Putin as this is what they wish they could do here in the states.

Also this conflict plays right in to the hands of the far left here in the states. Might even save the senate from being handed to the Republicans by Obama himself.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

Who would've thought one would see the day when 'liberals' would (erroneously) be telling conservatives what they believe. Oh, wait. That's every day. Never mind. Carry on.

x415m94.jpg

Remind me what he's ruined exactly. Nothing. In fact he comes across as a guy to be afraid of because he will do what he means to do, even if people get killed.

If you're afraid of that guy, than you're a pussy.

The far left will sit back and watch this and admire Putin as this is what they wish they could do here in the states.

Also this conflict plays right in to the hands of the far left here in the states. Might even save the senate from being handed to the Republicans by Obama himself.

If the far left admires Putin so much, than how come only the far right in America ever go to Russia to meet with him and try to convince his government to treat gays badly?

Stop talking out of your ass.

Republicans actually want America to be more like Russia.

Only conservatives love Putin, and here's proof: Globalizing Homophobia, Part 2: 'Today the Whole World Is Looking At Russia' | Right Wing Watch

Remind me what he's ruined exactly. Nothing. In fact he comes across as a guy to be afraid of because he will do what he means to do, even if people get killed.

Why don't you apply that rationale to Benghazi?

If you truly believe that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) let those 4 die as a result of furthering an agenda, why aren't you defending his toughness, and admiring his ruthlessness like you seem to with Putin?

rofl_logo.jpg

Uh__ Dude. Everything Russia is doing, the USA is doing. And you defend the regime every day.

Russia jails gay people; WE let them marry, unless you're in a state led by ass holes who want Russia's anti-gay laws to be our own.

No, America is decidedly not doing what Russia is doing.

We have a representative democracy; they have a faux democracy.

Get a clue and take a civics class.

Why don't you apply that rationale to Benghazi?

If you truly believe that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) let those 4 die as a result of furthering an agenda, why aren't you defending his toughness, and admiring his ruthlessness like you seem to with Putin?

No, idiot. Putin isn't afraid to kill other people, not his own people. Obama is afraid to kill other people.
Geez.

As if that's supposed to be a good thing.

Swing from trees much, Reb?

And btw, Pikuach Nefesh does not cover that one.... it only covers it if the others attack FIRST. So, by showing restraint, our President is actually being very Jewish.

I graciously accept your concession.

Interpol uses 'than' instead of 'then' on this page count: 2

Do I hear 3?

Wow, if righties could only police the world as well as they police other people's grammar, I'd have a cousin who's still alive more THAN dead today for waging two wars without a strategy for victory.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Uh__ Dude. Everything Russia is doing, the USA is doing. And you defend the regime every day.

Russia jails gay people; WE let them marry, unless you're in a state led by ass holes who want Russia's anti-gay laws to be our own.

Ah. So Russia is jailing people for what they consider sexually deviant behavior? Last I checked, the Obama regime is anti-prostitution and is fine with jailing prostitutes. And we have a faux democracy too. Don't kid yourself.

Get a clue and....well just get a clue.

What you disagree, you don’t see Putin as a remorseless killer?

Using the term "outclassed" in reference to a ruthless killer (unless you were making a sad attempt at irony) is retarded.

I have always believed in continuing education so I an open to the possibility that I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing that some words and phrases have only negative or positive connotations. For example does the word genius apply only to a good moral person? I don’t think so. If one says that an athlete outclasses his opponent it means that he is mostly to be the winner.

As a leader of a nation Putin outclasses Obama because among other things Putin is highly intelligent and utterly ruthless, qualities that have benefited Russian leaders for a long time.

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ah. So Russia is jailing people for what they consider sexually deviant behavior? Last I checked, the Obama regime is anti-prostitution and is fine with jailing prostitutes. And we have a faux democracy too. Don't kid yourself.

So, for your small brain, gay = prostitute.

Yepp, yer a Rightie!

So, for your small brain, gay = prostitute.

Yepp, yer a Rightie!

Why would gay equal a prostitute? That's a leap on your part. The fact is they are both sexual lifestyles though. Why do you get to decide that one is right and one is wrong for everyone? Who gave you that power?

Forum List

Back