Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

Woke up this morning....crisis is over, market is rebounding....the only thing that stays the same is Obabble wants to tax and spend.

Ain't nobody CHEERING PUTIN on, kiddies.

Those claiming that the other side are, are nothing but big fat liars.

Line on boys cause if you made that claim yes I am calling YOU a liar.

Eyah.

Do you remember when it was considered poor form to criticize a sitting President dealing with an international crisis because patriotism demanded we set aside politics for the good of the country? Yeah, those days are over.

Today's Republicans haven't hesitated to compromise President Obama's authority with regard to Ukraine and Putin's activity in Crimea, all in the name of political scorekeeping. But Sally Kohn was having none of it.
Sally Kohn Says It: Republicans Are Cheering Putin On | Crooks and Liars

Giuliani: Putin Is More of a Leader Than Obama
On Fox, Giuliani Praises Putin: He's "What You Call A Leader," In Contrast To Obama | Video | Media Matters for America

Giuliani is not rooting on Putin he is pointing out the deficiencies of Obama and his ability not to make a decision, like Putin. I think it is a ridicules comparison but it still does not mean anyone is routing for Putin and what he is doing quite the opposite actually.

The USA invades and destroys Iraq, with no just cause.

But we are going to condemn Russia for doing close to the same thing. Except for the claim on saving Russian nationals. We couldn't claim that in Iraq. (saving Americans).

If I were Putin I would tell us to stfu.

Thanks George Bush.

Hey how does Putin feel about personal weapons. Are Russians allowed to own any gun they want?
I don't think so. Yet you righties sure do love you some putin. LMAO. He would take your guns away in a heartbeat.

American invades Iraq and Zeke lies about no cause....typical.

There really wasn't a cause.

None.

The US had been bullying and badgering Iraq for quite some time. And if it didn't sit on such a vast ocean of oil, no one would have really given a fuck about the human rights violations.

There's a bloodbath that's been going on in the Sudan for quite some time. No notice from the US..and there's plenty of other examples.

No one..save the right wing of this country, feels that invasion was in any way justified. And in fact, it's made things a hell of a lot worse for the entire world.

What you really mean is you don't give a fuk because it was Bush. Did you see one US interest in the Balkins when we bombed those people for 72 days killing Chinese nationals in the process? What were the US interests in Lybia and Syria? Sure those three are good examples of liberal wars, no risks to our side just slaughter the other into submission. And what did we get for it Lybia???? Benghazi. I see your point with the Sudan why do you think a black president apparently doesn't give a crap? At least Bush helped and was loved by the African people. I am sure Obama is too but only for one reason.

What is really a pile of dung is that the left is claiming the right is rooting Putin on when they are not but the left had/has no problem using the Iraq war, which they voted for, as political fodder. Our men didn't die for nothing no matter how low the liberals want to go.

As for Iraq, let us start by saying I would not have voted for war in Iraq if I were to have a chance but let us see what those who did had to say, I know this is a rehash but apparently liberals have ADD.

Pre-War Quotes from Democrats

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998. *

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998. * video

"Fateful decisions will be made in the days and weeks ahead. At issue is nothing less than the fundamental question of whether or not we can keep the most lethal weapons known to mankind out of the hands of an unreconstructed tyrant and aggressor who is in the same league as the most brutal dictators of this century."
Sen. Joe Biden (D, DE), Feb. 12, 1998 *

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."
Sen. Tom Daschle (D, SD), Feb. 12, 1998 *

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeleine Albright, Feb. 18, 1998. *

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb. 18, 1998. *

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998. *

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998. *

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeleine Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999. *

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001. *

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002. *

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002. *

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002. *

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002. *

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies..."
John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002 * video

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002. *

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002. *

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002. *

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002. * video

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002. *

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003. *

Now go here and see what else you have forgotten:

Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

The ignorance displayed in this thread is amazing.

First, the Ukraine is a country that is made up of two factions. The east is predominately Russians and the west is mostly europeans. The best solution would be to divide it in half and let the east return to russia and the west join the EU.

Second, Putin has made Obama look like an incompetent boob in every international event since 2008.

Third, The US was not trying to annex Iraq, so those comparisons to whats happening in Ukraine are foolish.

Fourth, no one on the right is cheering for Putin, we are merely pointing out the difference between a man who is a leader and a boy who is not.

Fifth, the US invasion of Iraq was a stupid waste of american lives and money-------both parties authorized and funded it-----they are all responsible.

Sixth, covert destruction of the taliban and al qaeda would have been much more effective than a ground war that we will not win.

Seventh, we have not learned the lessons of viet nam---will we ever?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Eyah.

Do you remember when it was considered poor form to criticize a sitting President dealing with an international crisis because patriotism demanded we set aside politics for the good of the country? Yeah, those days are over.

Today's Republicans haven't hesitated to compromise President Obama's authority with regard to Ukraine and Putin's activity in Crimea, all in the name of political scorekeeping. But Sally Kohn was having none of it.

On Fox, Giuliani Praises Putin: He's "What You Call A Leader," In Contrast To Obama | Video | Media Matters for America

Alas, hypocrisy, thine name is Sallow!

Just what were you liberals doing to Bush when he was president and conducting the Iraq War? Why is it now someone can't complain about Obama's foreign policy? Although I think Putin is a tyrant and a dictator, he has more balls than Obama, hands down. Obama got served on foreign policy again, my friend.

Then again, how have Republicans compromised Obama's authority?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

None.

The US had been bullying and badgering Iraq for quite some time. And if it didn't sit on such a vast ocean of oil, no one would have really given a fuck about the human rights violations.

There's a bloodbath that's been going on in the Sudan for quite some time. No notice from the US..and there's plenty of other examples.

No one..save the right wing of this country, feels that invasion was in any way justified. And in fact, it's made things a hell of a lot worse for the entire world.

What you really mean is you don't give a fuk because it was Bush. Did you see one US interest in the Balkins when we bombed those people for 72 days killing Chinese nationals in the process? What were the US interests in Lybia and Syria? Sure those three are good examples of liberal wars, no risks to our side just slaughter the other into submission. And what did we get for it Lybia???? Benghazi. I see your point with the Sudan why do you think a black president apparently doesn't give a crap? At least Bush helped and was loved by the African people. I am sure Obama is too but only for one reason.

What is really a pile of dung is that the left is claiming the right is rooting Putin on when they are not but the left had/has no problem using the Iraq war, which they voted for, as political fodder. Our men didn't die for nothing no matter how low the liberals want to go.

As for Iraq, let us start by saying I would not have voted for war in Iraq if I were to have a chance but let us see what those who did had to say, I know this is a rehash but apparently liberals have ADD.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

"Fateful decisions will be made in the days and weeks ahead. At issue is nothing less than the fundamental question of whether or not we can keep the most lethal weapons known to mankind out of the hands of an unreconstructed tyrant and aggressor who is in the same league as the most brutal dictators of this century."

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998. *

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001. *

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies..."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."

I have posted those quotes several times. the dem/libs will continue to pretend that they were not said because party trumps all else

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

the right goes straight to party over country every time

Thursday at 9pm on MSNBC your lies will die.

They have the cold hard government document backed PROOF of why we went in to Iraq.

Your party backed lock stock and barrel lying us into war

Eyah.

Alas, hypocrisy, thine name is Sallow!

Just what were you liberals doing to Bush when he was president and conducting the Iraq War? Why is it now someone can't complain about Obama's foreign policy? Although I think Putin is a tyrant and a dictator, he has more balls than Obama, hands down. Obama got served on foreign policy again, my friend.

Then again, how have Republicans compromised Obama's authority?

Right TK, Shallow was definitely rooting for Saddam and sons.

They have the cold hard government document backed PROOF of why we went in to Iraq.

The problem you'll find is that the Intelligence Committee, by law, was/is bi-partisan, for obvious reasons.

None.

I have posted those quotes several times. the dem/libs will continue to pretend that they were not said because party trumps all else

Here is another thing they will ignore for sure:

Saddam Hussein paid $25,000 bonuses to the families of Palestinian homicide bombers. "President Saddam Hussein has recently told the head of the Palestinian political office, Faroq al-Kaddoumi, his decision to raise the sum granted to each family of the martyrs of the Palestinian uprising to $25,000 instead of $10,000," Iraq's deputy prime minister Tariq Aziz declared on March 11, 2002. Mahmoud Besharat, who dispensed these funds across the West Bank, gratefully said: "You would have to ask President Saddam why he is being so generous. But he is a revolutionary and he wants this distinguished struggle, the intifada, to continue." BBC NEWS | Middle East | Palestinians get Saddam funds

Anyone but me hear a ringing in their ears when TM starts posting???

The ignorance displayed in this thread is amazing.

First, the Ukraine is a country that is made up of two factions. The east is predominately Russians and the west is mostly europeans. The best solution would be to divide it in half and let the east return to russia and the west join the EU.

Particularly the Crimea, which is historically Russian and not Ukrainian. A lot of the regions that are Russian in other former SSRs were originally not Russian, but the Crimea was. Stalin just put in the Ukraine when the Russians believed they would always control it anyway. That doesn't defend Putin, but the reality is that this was going to happen, they wanted a pretext.

None of this has to do with that Obama's incompetent and pointing that out isn't rooting for Putin, it's recognizing the facts. And the endless hypocrisy by the left of what they did with W. Your indignation is shallow and completely feigned.

Your party helped.

The winning total in the house on October 10, 2002 was 296 votes. Plus 81 Democrats. Should they have all decided to vote against the war, the Iraq Resolution would have failed to breach the compulsory 217 vote threshold, by two votes. In the Senate, 29 of the 50 Democrats voted for the war, over half.

So yeah, your party is just as guilty as Republicans were.

Last edited:

Eyah.

Giuliani is not rooting on Putin he is pointing out the deficiencies of Obama and his ability not to make a decision, like Putin. I think it is a ridicules comparison but it still does not mean anyone is routing for Putin and what he is doing quite the opposite actually.

Did you even bother to watch the video?

Giuliani, gleefully, said that Putin had a decision to invade Ukraine in 15 minutes.

First off, what functioning Democracy makes that sort of decision so quickly?

Second off, Putin had already invaded. Giuliani leaves that part out.

Third off, Putin dissolved the government in 2007. He's also been killing Journalists, Lawyers and Political dissenters, something Rudy left out too.

What you disagree, you don’t see Putin as a remorseless killer?

Using the term "outclassed" in reference to a ruthless killer (unless you were making a sad attempt at irony) is retarded.

I have always believed in continuing education so I an open to the possibility that I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing that some words and phrases have only negative or positive connotations. For example does the word genius apply only to a good moral person? I don’t think so. If one says that an athlete outclasses his opponent it means that he is mostly to be the winner.

As a leader of a nation Putin outclasses Obama because among other things Putin is highly intelligent and utterly ruthless, qualities that have benefited Russian leaders for a long time.

I see no indication of "intelligence" on Putin's part. As for complimentary and derogatory words being interchangeable...it's been a couple of decades since I was in elementary school so perhaps that's the new English. #lame

I blame da BOOOOOOOSH! No but seriously, BOOOOOSH-haters rooted for anyone who hated America all throughout his 8yrs. in office. So like i said, this thread is Bullshite. The Obamabots are just being dishonest hypocrites again. Personally, i don't care for Putin or Obama. They both have roots in Communism. And they're both asshole Dictators. I can't root for either one.

Using the term "outclassed" in reference to a ruthless killer (unless you were making a sad attempt at irony) is retarded.

I have always believed in continuing education so I an open to the possibility that I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing that some words and phrases have only negative or positive connotations. For example does the word genius apply only to a good moral person? I don’t think so. If one says that an athlete outclasses his opponent it means that he is mostly to be the winner.

As a leader of a nation Putin outclasses Obama because among other things Putin is highly intelligent and utterly ruthless, qualities that have benefited Russian leaders for a long time.

I see no indication of "intelligence" on Putin's part. As for complimentary and derogatory words being interchangeable...it's been a couple of decades since I was in elementary school so perhaps that's the new English. #lame

It takes intelligence to recognize it in others. This is why Putin's escapes you.
Nice sig line btw. Have you gotten the memo that Reince Preibus is actually a man and not a woman as you thought?

Did you even bother to watch the video?

Giuliani, gleefully, said that Putin had a decision to invade Ukraine in 15 minutes.

First off, what functioning Democracy makes that sort of decision so quickly?

Second off, Putin had already invaded. Giuliani leaves that part out.

Third off, Putin dissolved the government in 2007. He's also been killing Journalists, Lawyers and Political dissenters, something Rudy left out too.

Of course I watched the video I am not a liberal that just repeats talking points from Medica Matters.

He did not say what you and MM implies he just was talking about leaders act. I don't completely agree with him but that does not mean he is routing for Putin. Besides he doesn't speak for Republicans or Conservatives.

First of all, this "situation" has been coming for quite some time. Responses should have been prepared week ago. That is what we pay the CIA and the NSA and all the advisors of Obama to do. There are economic sanctions that could be in place today.

As for moving quickly, Bush did go through the channels before the Iraq war unlike Clinton did in his bombing of Kosovo. So I am assuming you like how Bush handled Iraq over how Clinton did Serbia?

All the other things you point out are not the discussion topic in the video. He is not praising anything Putin is doing he is pointing out that Obama is not doing anything.

I will admit that I don't agree with Rudy making the comparison it was stupid because it is something to get blown way out of proportion and did. I will also say that Obama is in a no win situation unless he acts precisely right and still he will take heat. Damn if he does and damned if he doesn't. But ain't that the same for all presidents? What if Bush had not acted in Iraq and the terrorism that Iraq did sponsor killed many more Americans? Damn if he did and damned if he didn't.

Last edited:

None.

These are relatively easy points to address:

The Balkans were in US interest because Yugoslavia had just dissolved and it was going to become a bloodbath. Europe was not going to act either. Having a region that big in turmoil next to the "breadbasket" of the world was not a good option. Additionally, the US really did stop a genocide. The Balkans was a raging success..except to you folks.

Libya has oil that our allies France makes use of..and it's in their national interest. Additionally? Mommar Gaddafi, A TERRORIST, that authored the killing of close to 100 Americans over Lockerbie was the head of that Country. Funny you folks always seem to forget that. Probably because it was Reagan that started the shitstorm with him but chickened out when this guy REALLY was involved in terrorism. France got what it wanted and we got what we wanted. Still a work in progress.

Syria? Well that's the result of Iraq. Instability was the gift of that invasion. Iraq unleashed a torrent of violence that has shaken every country in the region. And it was the Republicans that were tearing their hair out for involvement up until Obama was going to get involved. Then they called for a vote. When they got that vote? They complained they couldn't be bothered because they were on vacation. You CAN'T make this stuff up.

As to the rest of you post? Democrats were lied too. And lied too after a terrorist attack. Not only that? They were told that if they didn't vote for the Iraq war, they were on the side of terrorists. That's pretty powerful propaganda.

I blame da BOOOOOOOSH! No but seriously, BOOOOOSH-haters rooted for anyone who hated America all throughout his 8yrs. in office. So like i said, this thread is Bullshite. The Obamabots are just being dishonest hypocrites again. Personally, i don't care for Putin or Obama. They both have roots in Communism. And they're both asshole Dictators. I can't root for either one.

Obama was duly elected.

Your lying

Forum List

Back