🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives......make up new flags to represent our beliefs in the Bill of Rights and the constitution.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another thread makes a valid point........conservatives, libertarians, should not be using flags the democrat party used during the Civil War, as symbols of modern state's Rights against federal government over reach....

We need to create new, modern flags for that movement....the stink of democrat party racism, slavery and hate are all over those flags.....

Drop the democrat party slave owner flags and make new ones..

s-l300.jpg

Another thread makes a valid point........conservatives, libertarians, should not be using flags the democrat party used during the Civil War, as symbols of modern state's Rights against federal government over reach....
We need to create new, modern flags for that movement....the stink of democrat party racism, slavery and hate are all over those flags.....Drop the democrat party slave owner flags and make new ones..

This one works for me:

93fnW7b.png

We need to create new, modern flags for that movement....the stink of democrat party racism, slavery and hate are all over those flags.....

I agree, but its funny that you don't call out those on the right who sport those flags for the stink and filth that they represent. Not states rights but white supremacy.

Your longing for the old flags used by racists wont let this happen. You have those flags for a reason. You took them to the republican party when you changed party affiliation.

They will have to be different on either side to represent the double standard conservatives have for their rights vs the rights of people they don't like.

The last I checked, actual republicans have a flag they believe in and its the "stars and stripes" that both whites and blacks fought under in the Civil War. You may be thinking about actual Dixie-Democrats, who support the "stars and bars" Democrat battle flag of the Civil War.

This thread wont age well. Here the OP admits the racism of the flags. He admits repubs carry the flags. The only thing missing is the explanation on just how that came to be? Did the Dems force the repubs to carry these flags or did they do it of their own volition?

Blow a goat, noob.
It's one of your own cuck Conservatives suggesting you turn away from your deplorable past. Don't cry to me because you guys can't get on the same message. Where the Confederates rebel heroes or piece of shit slaving Dixiecrats?

When are some people going to learn that blowing out one candle will not make another one shine brighter?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, removing one flag will never make another one wave harder.

It's one of your own cuck Conservatives suggesting you turn away from your deplorable past. Don't cry to me because you guys can't get on the same message. Where the Confederates rebel heroes or piece of shit slaving Dixiecrats?
Get to that goat, sock-o.

sock-puppet-picture-id1216259823

Forum List

Back