Conservatives: what do you think of Jon Stewart?

Conservatives: what do yoi think of Jon Stewart?

They try not to think. It's why they work so hard at memorizing all those Fox talking points. It takes a lot of effort to get them "just right".

you should talk...all you do is REPEAT the same crap over and over..time for some NEW CRAP, eh?

we will repete the facts until your tiny mind lets them in

just like colbert at the press diner for bush

They try not to think. It's why they work so hard at memorizing all those Fox talking points. It takes a lot of effort to get them "just right".

you should talk...all you do is REPEAT the same crap over and over..time for some NEW CRAP, eh?

I see lately you always say, WE
do you have multiple personalities? or just a mouse in your pocket?

Last time I checked, Jon Stewart is a political satirist, not a journalist. Funny how Liberals rely on comedians for their news material.

I don't usually agree with him, but he's a smart guy and he's pretty damn funny.

I have this thing called friends who also love facts over lies.

I know , I know its likely very hard for you to understand.

you see people who adhere to facts still exist.

Some of them are here.

they tell you facts all day long and I join them in the efforts.

This explains why you never seem to be able to grok any of the facts they lay before you.

You cant see facts

only lies

you answered to a fact so maybe we are having a breaktrough.

lets check

Is there a decades long court documented record jof the republican party cheating voters out of their vote in this country?

do you have multiple personalities? or just a mouse in your pocuket?

Some of them are here.

This explains why you never seem to be able to grok any of the facts they lay before you.

You cant see facts

only lies

lets check

Is there a decades long court documented record jof the republican party cheating voters out of their vote in this country?

Stop highjacking every thread with your nonsensical babble. It's not just posters on the right that tell you this, it's everyone.

Some of them are here.

You cant see facts

only lies

lets check

lol, YOU forget Tm I've known YOU for a very long time..so stop blowing smoke up our butt about how you present FACTS...

I mean, the "real news" bit is 1) a big slice of sweet irony that people who think it's cool to hate everything will grab on to, and 2) a bit like saying E! News is "real news". If your idea of "real news" is a guy making jokes about Republicans and making stupid faces and yelling and sometimes bleeped-out swear words, then Jon is as real as it gets. I don't know when it started -- 2004, 2005 maybe? -- that we decided that real news is thinly-veiled liberal bias. The media can embargo Democrat unfriendly stories all they want (notice the lack of coverage for the Gosnell case), fudge the facts, and hastily blame right-wing ideology for horrible acts done, and nobody says a word.

Some of them are here.

You cant see facts

only lies

lets check

lol, YOU forget Tm I've known YOU for a very long time..so stop blowing smoke up our butt about how you present FACTS...

just lying about things doesnt make them so steph/.

did lying about robmoney going to win by 5% make it so?

He is a very talented comedian the fact some think he is a real news source is somewhat scary.

Yup. Stewart is a comedian not a news source.

Of course some nitwits think everything he says is news.

Not to bright are they??

I have absolutely no use for him, Colbert, or Maher.

My son likes to watch all three and gets highly pissed off when I am home because he can't watch them.

awsome.

glad to here your kid is smart.

Some of them are here.

You cant see facts

only lies

lets check

just lying about things doesnt make them so steph/.

did lying about robmoney going to win by 5% make it so?
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Stewart is a second rate comedian, and a third rate political pundit. Never thought he was funny. Stupid maybe, but not funny. Same with Colbert and Maher, complete jackoffs.

Where are you guys getting this "liberals think this is news" crap from? Not one person I have ever encountered considered this show actual "news". Y'all are just pissed that he's almost always dead on in ways that make the right look idiotic (which isn't hard, obviously). He's a political COMMENTATOR, not NPR.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen him debate Bill O'Reilly? Fascinating stuff.

One thing is that Jon Stewart is apparently ashamed of his Jewish heritage or the comedy channel won't hire Jews because he changed his name from Jon Stewart Liebowitz. Anyway he is a ....say it after me lefties...comedian.

Forum List

Back