Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about homosexuals

Dykes no problem

Gays no problem unless they are talking about weird ass shit all the time

Turning sexual proclivities into a political issue is the problem. Policing people's thoughts and criminalizing dissent is the problem. Some of us don't want to see two dudes blowing one another in public but that sort of thing happens at gay pride parades.

What do you have to be proud of?

What are you celebrating?

Buttsex?

They're also trying to force it on little kids in schools under the guise of "tolerance" and then get mad at US for having a problem with it.
Would you consider Conservative policies and claims about homosexuals 'politicizing sexual proclivities'?

It's not illegal to be gay. What more do you want?
What would any American citizen want? The right to work, marry, and live without fear.

For the record, I'm not Gay.

A life without fear? Yeah, you're definitely asking for too much.
So homosexuals SHOULD live lives of fear? Why?

Turning sexual proclivities into a political issue is the problem. Policing people's thoughts and criminalizing dissent is the problem. Some of us don't want to see two dudes blowing one another in public but that sort of thing happens at gay pride parades.

What do you have to be proud of?

What are you celebrating?

Buttsex?

They're also trying to force it on little kids in schools under the guise of "tolerance" and then get mad at US for having a problem with it.
Would you consider Conservative policies and claims about homosexuals 'politicizing sexual proclivities'?

It's not illegal to be gay. What more do you want?
What would any American citizen want? The right to work, marry, and live without fear.

For the record, I'm not Gay.

A life without fear? Yeah, you're definitely asking for too much.
So homosexuals SHOULD live lives of fear? Why?

Everybody feels afraid sometimes. It's a fundamental survival instinct. Fear is not always justified, its often irrational. You can't expect the government to legislate away everything that might scare someone.

I am bisexual... so nothing. I can be a conservative and part of the LGBT community if I want to. Being conservative does not automatically mean one hates homosexuals. So uh...

giphy.gif
Why then is the resistance to equal rights for homos duals coming from Conservative voices?
California voted not once but twice to shoot down marriage rights....that was a pretty major resistance to equal rights from liberal voices.....

Please list your primary point of offense about homosexuals.

Nosmo King

I don't want to know about some strangers sex life... I don't care what is done in the privacy of one's home... I don't have a sexual flag, why do homosexuals have to have one? Parades are, excuse the language just fucking stupid... Why?

I don't understand why the need for in the your face lifestyle that so many Homo's need to be so flagrant about...

Again I want to emphasize that what one does in the privacy of their domicile is their business...

Call me a prude if you like...

I am bisexual... so nothing. I can be a conservative and part of the LGBT community if I want to. Being conservative does not automatically mean one hates homosexuals. So uh...

giphy.gif
Why then is the resistance to equal rights for homos duals coming from Conservative voices?

You might want to get off your fucking smartphone before you get in the ring with me. Fair warning.

And to answer your question... just no. I can point to cases of liberals demanding civil rights and tolerance for people like me and having completely different attitudes in their daily life. Doing and saying two different things.

I am conservative. I am LGBT. A literal paradox in that twisted mind of yours.

Interesting, you taught me something new hear. Found this on democraticunderground about it (no surprise)

Forum Sliding
If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly pre-positioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these mis-directional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a forum slide. The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a forum slide and flush the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then replying to pre-positioned postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting slides down the front page, and quickly out of public view. It is difficult or impossible to censor the posting, so the object post gets lost in a sea of unrelated and un-useful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items while posts approved by the group can be prominently displayed.

A coordinated group of posters that are extremely passionate about a certain issue(s) can rapidly move posts that are contrary to their positions down a page in an attempt to make it "disappear" from obvious view, and do this repeatedly if they see it as important to their cause. They could move posts favorable to their cause to the top of a page as well with this same device.
Reported for forum sliding.

You made four threads starting with "Conservatives what pisses you off about..." in an attempt to forum slide.

You can't stand how much support their is for Trump and how many pro-Trump threads are on the front page.

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Enjoy your perma ban.

Furthermore, my grandmother, the woman who raised me from 2 1/2 years on, and the very conservative you are trying to depict, did not disown me when I came out last year. She plainly asked me... "what would you like for dinner?"

So, Nosmo. You have it completely wrong.

giphy.gif

There's also absolutely no way you can be posting in all four separate threads simultaneously unless there's multiple people on your account. You have timestamps on your posts in different threads differing by time < 59 seconds (0 minutes).

Gentleman, I have positively identified our very first documented case of a far-left saboteur account.

Spread this post to our conservative friends on USMB.
bripat9643 tinydancer M14 Shooter Odium Uncensored2008
Tinydancer passed away recently.

Faggotry is innately pointless and stupid. It serves no purpose to a society in its best form as it does not encourage procreation. In its worst form (highly promoted and encouraged) it is highly dysgenic and destructive.
Either way...fags should discuss their faggotry less.

Furthermore, my grandmother, the woman who raised me from 2 1/2 years on, and the very conservative you are trying to depict, did not disown me when I came out last year. She plainly asked me... "what would you like for dinner?"

What did you have for dinner!

Faggotry is innately pointless and stupid. It serves no purpose to a society in its best form as it does not encourage procreation. In its worst form (highly promoted and encouraged) it is highly dysgenic and destructive.
Either way...fags should discuss their faggotry less.

Oh, it’s endlessly discussed here, but not by faggots.

What did you have for dinner!

BBQ Pork Chops if I remember correctly...

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Please list your primary point of offense about homosexuals.

I'm old enough to remember when their cry was “Don't force your morality on us!”

All that they wanted—or so they claimed—was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy.

Foolishly, as a society, we granted them that. We gave them that inch, and they took a mile. Now, they force their immorality on all of us, on society as a whole, and even on children. And those of us who object to having this sickness forced on us are told that we're the once with whom something is very wrong.

Their so called leadership, and thus the activists that push an agenda. The vast majority of the LGBT community I have no problem with.

giphy.gif

There's also absolutely no way you can be posting in all four separate threads simultaneously unless there's multiple people on your account. You have timestamps on your posts in different threads differing by time < 59 seconds (0 minutes).

Gentleman, I have positively identified our very first documented case of a far-left saboteur account.

Spread this post to our conservative friends on USMB.
bripat9643 tinydancer M14 Shooter Odium Uncensored2008
It's a MESSAGE BOARD! I posted legitimate questions.

If you don't like the questions, doncare to discuss them then I suggest you don't read them.

Sabotage? Why is the exchange of points of view sabotage?

Forum List

Back