Conservatives...who would you prefer to win the Presidency in 2020?

Trump won't run and Pence has not earned my vote, the field is wide open. Dumb ass Jeb Bush can forget it and so can traitor illegal lover Kasich.

Trump won't run and Pence has not earned my vote, the field is wide open. Dumb ass Jeb Bush can forget it and so can traitor illegal lover Kasich.

Are you sure Trump doesn't want to run for a second term? Because all his staff, his supporters (even some on this board), and Trump himself has been saying that he's gonna be there for the next 7 years.

Matter of fact, in a press briefing last week, Sarah Huckabee said that Trump was going to be there for the next 7 years.

Whoa, that's almost rational. Pence will get the nomination if Trump bails out or leaves involuntarily.

Who would YOU prefer...

Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

I think a Democrat will be President in ‘20 but The Hill will stay with the GOP. I don’t think Trump will run for a second term. He’s an outsider, not GOP. If he does run, Biden will beat him.

I don’t have a preference.

Neither. The two names you mentioned are not Conservatives and never will be. Mr. Pence us likely more Conservative than Mr Trump, but the fact thst he's partnered with Trump doesn't speak well for him.

Are you sure Trump doesn't want to run for a second term? Because all his staff, his supporters (even some on this board), and Trump himself has been saying that he's gonna be there for the next 7 years.

Matter of fact, in a press briefing last week, Sarah Huckabee said that Trump was going to be there for the next 7 years.

Bank on it Trump is 4 years and out. Look the guy is a billionaire in his 70's he's going to go enjoy his wealth for his remaining years. Obama should have done the same. 8 years is too long to serve in a job that intense.

Trump will run for re-election. It's a bit far out from that campaign, but as of this writing the Democrats have nothing upon which to base an opposing campaign.

It would be fun to watch 16 Democrats and 16 Republicans all fighting in the primaries at the same time.

Fun, in a stick needles in my eyes while I drink hydrochloric acid kind of way.

Bank on it Trump is 4 years and out. Look the guy is a billionaire in his 70's he's going to go enjoy his wealth for his remaining years. Obama should have done the same. 8 years is too long to serve in a job that intense.

Trump doesn't know how to not work. And he can pace himself.

If the left's current fantasy includes the Vice President running against the President in the next go-round it shows how pathetic the left's agenda has become.

Forum List

Back