Conservatives...who would you prefer to win the Presidency in 2020?

Trump won't run and Pence has not earned my vote, the field is wide open. Dumb ass Jeb Bush can forget it and so can traitor illegal lover Kasich.

Whoa, that's almost rational. Pence will get the nomination if Trump bails out or leaves involuntarily.

Don't be a douchebag, I know that's a challenge for those on the left.

What's douchy about making a reasonable speculation that Pence will win the nomination if Trump drops out?

Trump won't run and Pence has not earned my vote, the field is wide open. Dumb ass Jeb Bush can forget it and so can traitor illegal lover Kasich.

Whoa, that's almost rational. Pence will get the nomination if Trump bails out or leaves involuntarily.

Don't be a douchebag, I know that's a challenge for those on the left.

What's douchy about making a reasonable speculation that Pence will win the nomination if Trump drops out?
I have a feeling Trump would find a way to sabotage Pence. He's just that kind of guy.

"Anyone who sucks up to me is weak."

Emperor's don't like to think there will be a successor after them, unless it's one of their offspring.

IVANKA 2020!

Trump will be there for the next 7 years

and there is not a damn thing you liberals

can do about it.......

lol, the question was Trump or Pence which some here didn't seem to grasp.

I would think that conservatives would jump at the chance to see Pence win instead of Trump.

1. He would be a first termer, meaning he'd have incumbency advantage in 2024.

2. He's a textbook standard issue conservative Republican, which, despite their claims to the contrary, is really what most on the Right really want.

I would think that conservatives would jump at the chance to see Pence win instead of Trump.

2. He's a textbook standard issue conservative Republican, which, despite their claims to the contrary, is really what most on the Right really want.

and, according to some of the responses, including mine, we want neither.

PRESIDENT Trump is moving the CONSERVATIVE agenda forward like no one ever has. He's got the job for life if he'll take it.

PRESIDENT Trump is moving the CONSERVATIVE agenda forward like no one ever has. He's got the job for life if he'll take it.

No. He's gone after one term at the most. He's not even holding onto the support of the minority that got him to the Whitehouse.

Who would YOU prefer...

Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Pence. I don’t think trumps not going to run though. Trump has been better than I expected outside of his obsession with the media and twitter. Not saying he’s been a great president, but some things he’s done better than I expected. Now the twitter part of him I can’t stand...but the one thing to understand about trump, is that what got him elected. He was a reaction to the mainstream media that abandoned journalism for activism. How I view trump is he’s like that ogre in the second lord of the rings charging the castles (mainstream media) weak point with explosives strapped to him, taking arrow after arrow and not slowing down.

Really, what did the left and the media expect to happen? They spent the bush presidency crying wolf left and right, calling him fascist, which is one thing...but then spent the Obama administration calling a wolf feeding on a sheep a sheepdog. They cried wolf again with Romney, whose about as decent guy as a guy you get, saying he was racist, sexist, wants people to die, etc. And then they were surprised when trump got elected and their cries of sexism, racism, fascism fell on deaf ears...hahaha please. Look I don’t care if you want to go into chicken little mode on a president, but do it for both bush and Obama, Romney and Obama, and Clinton and trump. If you want to be an activist, that’s fine, don’t masquerade as a journalist. The fact that the left still doesn’t see this just shows how out of touch they are.

Are you sure Trump doesn't want to run for a second term? Because all his staff, his supporters (even some on this board), and Trump himself has been saying that he's gonna be there for the next 7 years.

Matter of fact, in a press briefing last week, Sarah Huckabee said that Trump was going to be there for the next 7 years.

Trump will face approval numbers in the low 30s when it comes to re-election

That will open up the field of Republicans

Trump will withdraw..........I would have won, but these bone spurs keep me from serving

Forum List

Back