Conservatives...who would you prefer to win the Presidency in 2020?

Trump won't run and Pence has not earned my vote, the field is wide open. Dumb ass Jeb Bush can forget it and so can traitor illegal lover Kasich.

Are you sure Trump doesn't want to run for a second term? Because all his staff, his supporters (even some on this board), and Trump himself has been saying that he's gonna be there for the next 7 years.

Matter of fact, in a press briefing last week, Sarah Huckabee said that Trump was going to be there for the next 7 years.

Trump will face approval numbers in the low 30s when it comes to re-election

That will open up the field of Republicans

Trump will withdraw..........I would have won, but these bone spurs keep me from serving

How did your last prediction turn out?

Search Results for Query: Next republicans president not born yet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nikki was born in India

So you want to compare Obama with Nikki?

She lived in South Carolina all her life no doubt about that one she didn't move around like your Messiah did and had a questionable past....she even graduated from Clemson in South Carolina

Nikki was born in India
Everyone knows it

Donald Trump was born in Jamaica

Ted Cruz was born in Canada

The rules do not apply to Republicans

Trump won't run and Pence has not earned my vote, the field is wide open. Dumb ass Jeb Bush can forget it and so can traitor illegal lover Kasich.

Are you sure Trump doesn't want to run for a second term? Because all his staff, his supporters (even some on this board), and Trump himself has been saying that he's gonna be there for the next 7 years.

Matter of fact, in a press briefing last week, Sarah Huckabee said that Trump was going to be there for the next 7 years.

Trump will withdraw..........I would have won, but these bone spurs keep me from serving

Search Results for Query: Next republicans president not born yet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Show me one of your posts from before the election where you predicted a Trump victory

Show me one of your posts from before the election where you predicted a Trump victory

Uhm because I have none?

Only a fool would say the next republican president was not born yet ..and Ted Cruz was born in Canada no way in hell was he eligible to be president of the United states.

Trump will run again...and win...no doubt in my mind. He’s a very unique individual, he is driven by challenge and resistance....the more resistance, the greater his enthusiasm to achieve.
I hope the resistance continues for the next 7 years...I’ll be pissed if his approval rating climbs into the 40’s.

Nikki was born in India

She was born in Bamberg, South Carolina.

Nikki Haley was born in India and snuck into this country
She has a fake birth certificate so she could serve as an anchor baby for her parents

Nobody in Bamberg, South Carolina remembers her being born

Her parents became US citizens before she was born..

Have you seen Nicki's birth certificate?
I haven't

It is common knowledge that she was born in India

I have some of my best people looking into it. They cannot believe what they are finding

Nikki was born in India

She was born in Bamberg, South Carolina.

Nikki Haley was born in India and snuck into this country
She has a fake birth certificate so she could serve as an anchor baby for her parents

Nobody in Bamberg, South Carolina remembers her being born

Her parents became US citizens before she was born..

Have you seen Nicki's birth certificate?
I haven't

It is common knowledge that she was born in India

I have some of my best people looking into it. They cannot believe what they are finding

This is interesting her real name is Nimrata Randhawa before she got married, I didn't know that till now..

As congressional Republicans consistently & routinely elevate party over country, am less interested in who is president, like to see an evenly divided senate so there forced to work together.

Forum List

Back