Conservatives will support whatever Trump says regarding tax cuts

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Right wing nuts here will support tax increases, tax reductions, leaving taxes the same, flat taxes, and anything imaginable, as long as it is Donald Trump's position. At this point conservatives are zombies who don't use their own brain. The goal is to give Trump unconditional support.

Right wing nuts here will support tax increases, tax reductions, leaving taxes the same, flat taxes, and anything imaginable, as long as it is Donald Trump's position. At this point conservatives are zombies who don't use their own brain. The goal is to give Trump unconditional support.

And speaking of zombies how many voted for the Presdient simply because he was black? :)

I really don't need reality lectures from anyone on the left... shit, who's your candidates again? Clinton and Sanders?

Give me a break...

That, and his Universal Health Care apparently.

No we won't moron. I'm not all that concerned with his tax plan, but I vehemently oppose his position on universal health care. The GOP has such a hard time picking a nominee because of the wide diversity of opinions.

It's bed wetters like you that march in lock step. You've been doing it since the 1930's for one fuhrer or another.

jack-boots-marching-620x320.jpg

I remember when the left saw Obama as safe from impeachment, because we ended up with Biden...

...and no one wanted that.

No we won't moron. I'm not all that concerned with his tax plan, but I vehemently oppose his position on universal health care. The GOP has such a hard time picking a nominee because of the wide diversity of opinions.

It's bed wetters like you that march in lock step. You've been doing it since the 1930's for one fuhrer or another.

Guess you won't be voting for Trump then eh?

Thanks, Pete. A good picture of the far right reactionaries in America.

I can guarantee I won't blindly follow a candidate the way you blindly followed Obama. It showed how stupid liberals are.

And speaking of zombies how many voted for the Presdient simply because he was black? :)
A lot. I'm not an Obama zombie.

I can guarantee I won't blindly follow a candidate the way you blindly followed Obama. It showed how stupid liberals are.

In fact, I joined this board in January, 2015; therefore you made up the bit about me having "blindly followed Obama", you retarded zombie. Go lick Trump's butthole.

Throwing out a flaming Straw Man logical fallacy is no way to begin a topic.

I realize doing so is de rigueur for this forum, but don't follow the crowd. Be your own man.

As long as it's not Obama's or Hillary's idea; it's a good idea to the right wing nut jobs.
As long as someone else does it; it's heroic and the right thing to right wing nut jobs.

Look at Trump wanting the exact opposite of the Bush Tax Cuts they swore by for years. Nearly total support.
Look at Russia wading into the Middle East and the quagmire therein. Nearly total support.

candycorn, the far right wants the government to do exactly what the far right wants.

Those folks want to win so badly they will even accept Trump and employ cognitive dissonance to distract them from the fact that he will disappoint them badly.

Too many zombies running around, that's for sure.

Too many zombies running around, that's for sure.

Easier to watch the news and convince yourself you're well-informed than do a biography of every candidate. Plus when terms are so short I'd assume many figure who's in office doesn't matter because it's not like voting for a life apoointment. Maybe if it were we'd be more careful.

Throwing out a flaming Straw Man logical fallacy is no way to begin a topic.

I realize doing so is de rigueur for this forum, but don't follow the crowd. Be your own man.
/end thread

As a "right wingnut" in good standing, I take exception to your post. I don't want anything to do with trump or his "positions" which owe more to Bernie Sanders than to Milton Friedman.

Decent Right Wing Nuts, such as the whole of Fox News and National Review don't like him either.

I demand a retraction and an apology on behalf of Right wingnuts!!!

Forum List

Back