Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

consevative correctness

daws101

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
ontario,ca not canada
Conservative correctness
From RationalWiki

with all the conservative whining about political correctness being a democrat's invention ,the below needed to be posted.

Conservative correctness ("CC"), also known as patriotic correctness ("PC"),[1] is a term referring to a brand of political correctness practiced by conservatives. Yes, seriously.
Whereas political correctness attempts to minimize offense through the rebranding of certain words and terms to be neutral or inclusive, its conservative counterpart rebrands terms to include extreme political bias. Concepts which are liked are Americanized or linked with positive thoughts such as freedom or liberty, while the disliked terms are rebranded in the most negative light possible (describing homosexuality as an "unnatural vice," for example). "CC" is especially hilarious considering that the most heated decrying of "PC" usually comes from conservatives.
The first recorded uses were made by Michael Fauntroy[2] and Bill Scher.[3]

The only PC people I find these days are these little reactionaries. Say Sarah Palin is a moron and you'd swear they thought you just called the Virgin Mary a whore.

The only PC people I find these days are these little reactionaries. Say Sarah Palin is a moron and you'd swear they thought you just called the Virgin Mary a whore.

It depends on the context. I questioned why the same group of women who didn't agree with Hillary Clinton targeted in sexist ways by the media would jump to do the very same when it came to Sarah Palin.

Ironically, it seems the people most offended by the targeting of Palin were all on board with doing that to Hillary!

It seems the people least offended by how the media targeted either one, didn't participate in either case. Go figure.

It depends on the context. I questioned why the same group of women who didn't agree with Hillary Clinton targeted in sexist ways by the media would jump to do the very same when it came to Sarah Palin.

Ironically, it seems the people most offended by the targeting of Palin were all on board with doing that to Hillary!

It seems the people least offended by how the media targeted either one, didn't participate in either case. Go figure.
Palin is good for two things, three if she'll take it up the ass. Hillary can be president, if she wants to be that is.

Palin is good for two things, three if she'll take it up the ass. Hillary can be president, if she wants to be that is.
Hillary is a hildabeast her own husband won't even fuck. As to being president, I think you got a better chance with Palin.

Hillary is a hildabeast her own husband won't even fuck. As to being president, I think you got a better chance with Palin.
Don't think, you aren't any good at it.

Conservative correctness
From RationalWiki

with all the conservative whining about political correctness being a democrat's invention ,the below needed to be posted.

Conservative correctness ("CC"), also known as patriotic correctness ("PC"),[1] is a term referring to a brand of political correctness practiced by conservatives. Yes, seriously.
Whereas political correctness attempts to minimize offense through the rebranding of certain words and terms to be neutral or inclusive, its conservative counterpart rebrands terms to include extreme political bias. Concepts which are liked are Americanized or linked with positive thoughts such as freedom or liberty, while the disliked terms are rebranded in the most negative light possible (describing homosexuality as an "unnatural vice," for example). "CC" is especially hilarious considering that the most heated decrying of "PC" usually comes from conservatives.
The first recorded uses were made by Michael Fauntroy[2] and Bill Scher.[3]
Sorry. I did not read your post since you aren't wearing a flag pin, commie.

"Political correctness", in spite of all the bullshit you read on the web, was a term first coined by Mao Zedong during the Cultural Revolution. That's when 10 year-old "progressives" turned in their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, and uncles because they weren't toadying the party line, whereupon local gangs of communists would club these people to death. Conservatively, 20 million died during the Cultural Revolution. Rudolph Rummell estimated the number to be 32 million.

Conservative correctness
Self reliant
Personal freedom
Respect for others
Protect your family
Help your neighbor
odd,
those are exactly the same as liberal values..
holy shit! you're a closet liberal!
Self reliant, liberal, welfare
Personal freedom, liberal, only if I agree
Respect for others, liberal, yeah what do you call a successful black man
Protect your family, liberal, yeah the way Brown was raised. Opposite
Help your neighbor, liberal, burn and loot!

"Political correctness", in spite of all the bullshit you read on the web, was a term first coined by Mao Zedong during the Cultural Revolution. That's when 10 year-old "progressives" turned in their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, and uncles because they weren't toadying the party line, whereupon local gangs of communists would club these people to death. Conservatively, 20 million died during the Cultural Revolution. Rudolph Rummell estimated the number to be 32 million.
the award for the best supporting line of bullshit in a thread go's to .....

Conservative correctness
Self reliant
Personal freedom
Respect for others
Protect your family
Help your neighbor
odd,
wake up Dorothy! you're having that KKK dream again.

Conservative correctness
Self reliant
Personal freedom
Respect for others
Protect your family
Help your neighbor
odd,
That would also be the democrat party. Sorry in liberalism there is no freedom.

Conservative correctness: You are not pro-choice. You are pro-abortion.

Conservative correctness
Self reliant
Personal freedom
Respect for others
Protect your family
Help your neighbor
odd,
Liberalism is what founded this nation dumbass.

Conservative correctness
Self reliant
Personal freedom
Respect for others
Protect your family
Help your neighbor
odd,
Is that why liberals are ashamed of our founding fathers?

odd,
Is that why liberals are ashamed of our founding fathers?
What asshole told you that, and why are you so stupid that you believed them?

Forum List

Back