Consider What Israeli's Have To Live With

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Every concession Israel has made to the Palestinians has been a disaster for Israel. Enough is enough of Israel's Zionist agenda of trying to placate Palestinian demands.

Its not their land to give away, and they are stealing land from the Palestinians. When I heard the voice of Bibi I had to quit listening to the lies. The Zionist are not arabs..

Last edited:
Its not their land to give away, and they are stealing land from the Palestinians. When I heard the voice of Bibi I had to quit listening to the lies. The Zionist are not arabs..

OMG! I didn't know that. The nerve of those Zionists. So tell us when did Israel's land since antiquity become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is stealing?

OMG! I didn't know that. The nerve of those Zionists. So tell us when did Israel's land since antiquity become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is stealing?

Hmmm. Still no reply. Why is that? Is it actually possible it's the Muslim Palestinians who are stealing Israel's land?

do you ever consider what Palestinians are living with?

Good point. I agree Israel should abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & trreat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Well first up the Land was not their´s to give up

Ah, there it is folks. "The land was not Israel's to give up." You see you Zionists, the Al Aqsa Mosque predated Solomon's Temple. And if you don't believe me, just ask any of the Palestinians or their supporters like fanger.

Ah, there it is folks. "The land was not Israel's to give up." You see you Zionists, the Al Aqsa Mosque predated Solomon's Temple. And if you don't believe me, just ask any of the Palestinians or their supporters like fanger.

No, no. You have it all wrong. Solomon was a Muslim. So the Temple has always been a Muslim holy site. Abraham, Moses and David were also Muslims. See, the Muslim Palestinians originated with Abraham and lived from that day to this in the holy land.

This whole "Jewish" thing never actually really happened.

No, no. You have it all wrong. Solomon was a Muslim. So the Temple has always been a Muslim holy site. Abraham, Moses and David were also Muslims. See, the Muslim Palestinians originated with Abraham and lived from that day to this in the holy land.

Not only that, but some of them actually have the audacity to claim that Jerusalem is a Hebrew name.

Considering some of the crap various idiots repeat, it is difficult to see Pallywoodism as anything but a mental illness, isn't it?

Not only that, but some of them actually have the audacity to claim that Jerusalem is a Hebrew name.

Considering some of the crap various idiots repeat, it is difficult to see Pallywoodism as anything but a mental illness, isn't it?

There is no such thing as the Hebrew language. Its just pre-Arabic.

My favorite Pallywood production was that Pali funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present they all dropped the coffin & ran--- including the dead man. Heh Heh!

I'll be darned. Well then, even Jesus was born in the Muslim Holy Land that Israel is stealing. How do ya like that you Zionists?

Forum List

Back