Conspiracy with the 2nd Amendment?

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
PM's and texts to my cell are indicating that the 2nd Amendment protections we all benefit from and feel is our absolute right....well, word on the street that the Biden Administration's DOJ and the Supremes are working on a ruling that Jewish Space Lasers will not earn 2nd Amendment protections.

I am appalled.

They already have them. How else do you explain all those jewish lasers in space?

PM's and texts to my cell are indicating that the 2nd Amendment protections we all benefit from and feel is our absolute right....well, word on the street that the Biden Administration's DOJ and the Supremes are working on a ruling that Jewish Space Lasers will not earn 2nd Amendment protections.

I am appalled.
Chairman Xiden has spoken!

So let it be written, so let it be done!

He is a god after all.

I am appalled.
Chairman Xiden has spoken!

So let it be written, so let it be done!

He is a god after all.
Evidently not a very important god because it's not capitalized.

I am appalled.

Good allah but you're a stupid fuck.

No wonder you're a Nazi.

"Good allah but you're a stupid fuck. No wonder you're a Nazi."

To all readers of this thread: I opened the OP out of a sense of amusement and whimsy.

I did not.....trust me.....open the thread to expose poor poster "Uncensored2008"s weaknesses, shortcomings, failures, and flaws.

THAT result was unintended.

Honest.

Forum List

Back