🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

conspiracy's cold comfort

Put differently, it is not that ‘faulty reasoning’ causes people to endorse conspiracy-based explanations, but rather that something within those explanations, within their thematic configuration, narrative structure and explanatory logic, leads people to exhibit these seemingly ‘faulty’ patterns of thought.

This suggests that the central object of study should be the structure, logic and evolution of conspiracy theories, with a view to explaining how and why this tradition of explanation persists in modern society, and how it sustains distinct forms of individual and collective thought and action.

Precisely. Bravo.

I would say excellently put, however it rests upon a faulty assumption; that being, "‘faulty reasoning." In fact, it is the actors, or the elites themselves by their own admission which are the cause of this problem. When they themselves ADMIT that there is a conspiracy, well then. . .

Where do you get off looking up articles or researching documentation that hypothesize that it is the culture? What are you, in the dark? Obtuse?

They have admitted it. Ever hear of Jekyll Island? How about Bilderberg meetings? What do you think goes on here? If they were so innocuous, why not have them recorded for posterity and then released to the public? After the main stream press was ignoring it for decades, only now do they decide, "Gee, what we are doing looks shady, maybe we should post who is going and what we are talking about, it get's leaked anyway." These are the most powerful and influential people in the world. And yet the world press stays silent. Who the hell do you think you are fooling? Really? :cuckoo:

And it turns out, elite members of the press go to these things. But do they publish articles about what they talk about? Oh hell no. People would realize how little their votes and the representatives actually mattered. Boy, would that blow the whole game out of the water. lol Let's let our feudal masters lord over us in private, picking our presidents and financial masters for us. . . .

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

Guilderberg

david_rockefeller_i_stand_guilty1.jpg

Your diatribes hardly warrant reading because you are so poorly educated. Try doing some reading. Some none cognitively un-biased reading.

And wise up to the realities of the world. Yes, there are interest groups. And just as there are public interest groups, there are private covert interest groups that wish to remain anonymous or relatively unknown. These are the ones that the press does not publish stories about.
another classic denial maneuver... too fucking funny
need to burst your assumption bubble here, pister sequel ....
without rubbing your face in your bullshit, let's just say my degrees can beat up your diploma..

Last edited:
the thing about conspiracy theories are … they are comforting. They assure you that there is some order in the universe, that there are connections between not just some events, but all events.

that is a profoundly astute observation, in my opinion.

If our problem can be attributed to a conspiracy?

Then, presumably we can fix the problem by beating the conspirators.

But if the problem is do to structural problems, incompetence or just bad luck?

Then there might not be an easy fix...then there might be no fix at all!

there is a complete lack of specifics in this statement
again eots showcase's his ignorance of large concepts...

everything you've posted in this thread is proof the OP is fact..
your mixing of two entirely separate conspiracy fantasies is text book definition conspiracy belief.
as always there is no evidence proving either is fact..

would you not consider the sworn testimony of NASA Apollo astronauts and defense misters as evidence ? and the purpose of their personal discloser is to have further evidence released...is it your belief this men are involved in a conspiracy fantasy ??

that is a profoundly astute observation, in my opinion.

If our problem can be attributed to a conspiracy?

Then, presumably we can fix the problem by beating the conspirators.

But if the problem is do to structural problems, incompetence or just bad luck?

Then there might not be an easy fix...then there might be no fix at all!

there is a complete lack of specifics in this statement
again eots showcase's his ignorance of large concepts...

you showcase your complete lack of ability to discuss specifics

would you not consider the sworn testimony of NASA Apollo astronauts and defense misters as evidence ? and the purpose of their personal discloser is to have further evidence released...is it your belief this men are involved in a conspiracy fantasy ??
guess you are as ignorant as you seem.
evidence of what? that people misidentify actions, things, and events all the time.
get this shit for brains: I'm not saying these guys are lying ,they whole heartedly believe what they think they saw but that alone is not proof.
besides that ..your spam is not relevant to this thread.

guess you are as ignorant as you seem.
evidence of what? that people misidentify actions, things, and events all the time.
get this shit for brains: I'm not saying these guys are lying ,they whole heartedly believe what they think they saw but that alone is not proof.
besides that ..your spam is not relevant to this thread.

So in dawshits world the testimony of NASA astronauts and defense ministers holds no credibility as evidence...but yet he post about the vast rightwing war on contraception and global warming denial conspiracy...lol...

without rubbing your face in your bullshit, let's just say my degrees can beat up your diploma..

Listen Brian, I thought you wanted to have a serious and honest debate. If you want to just throw out bullshit and trolling now that you been beaten, fine, crawl back in your hole.

24865794.jpg

Listen Brian, I thought you wanted to have a serious and honest debate. If you want to just throw out bullshit and trolling now that you been beaten, fine, crawl back in your hole.

24865794.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You dont know Dawgshit very well.Everyone that knows him knows that he never is here for a serious debate and just trolls all the time and can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is when cornered.

So in dawshits world the testimony of NASA astronauts and defense ministers holds no credibility as evidence...but yet he post about the vast rightwing war on contraception and global warming denial conspiracy...lol...

thats Dawgshit for ya.:D Im sure you already knew that was coming.I mean this is the troll after all that worships the words of the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions in what THEY say about 9/11.

all those people in that patriots question 9/11 link you have provided upteen times of the most highly extinguised experts in the world mean nothing to him at all so Im sure you didnt expect anything different THIS time around.:lol::D

wrong again slap dick! in the real world testimony of any kind that has no linkage to actual quantifiable evidence is N.F.G. (NO FUCKING GOOD)
only in eots and handjob's secret playhouse is non corroborated false premise yammering is considered proof.

24865794.jpg
beaten?by who?
if you're inferring it's you or your butt buddies eots or handjob...

thats Dawgshit for ya.:D Im sure you already knew that was coming.I mean this is the troll after all that worships the words of the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions in what THEY say about 9/11.

all those people in that patriots question 9/11 link you have provided upteen times of the most highly extinguised experts in the world mean nothing to him at all so Im sure you didnt expect anything different THIS time around.:lol::D
extinguished ?
bahahahahahahahahahahaha!
did someone put them out because their pants were ablaze?

wow it's true! you don't even know what you don't know.

wrong again slap dick! in the real world testimony of any kind that has no linkage to actual quantifiable evidence is N.F.G. (NO FUCKING GOOD)
only in eots and handjob's secret playhouse is non corroborated false premise yammering is considered proof.

I never claimed it to be definitve ..proof dawgshits..I said it is evidence

ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Verb
Be or show evidence of.
Synonyms
noun. proof - testimony - witness - attestation - obviousness
verb. prove - show - testify - demonstrate - evince - manifest

I never claimed it to be definitve ..proof dawgshits..I said it is evidence

ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Verb
Be or show evidence of.
Synonyms
noun. proof - testimony - witness - attestation - obviousness
verb. prove - show - testify - demonstrate - evince - manifest
still don't get it do ya...
it's only evidence when it can be linked.. there is no linkage.
only definitive evidence counts, anything else is conjecture, speculation, or theory ..

Brian, I posted a line of reasoning you did not address with anything other than several easily refuted fallacies. First you wrote an appeal to authority followed by an Ad Hominem Tu Quoque attack. Please, this is no substitute for a rational mature discussion. You are weaker than non-alcoholic beer and more predictable than the sunrise. For the other people here that believe you get paid, all I can say is if you haven't sold out, I can give you some links and show you how to if you aren't already remunerated for your posts.

I thought about doing it once, but I care about my community, my family, and my son too much to corrupt people's minds for a buck. I made a pact with my fellow college chums that I would never "sell out," that money would never be more important than people. But if you really aren't being paid and want to know how to get money for your posts, I can show you how. Seems such a waste to have all your garbage go unpaid.

Love ya man, you make this community interesting. . . . . :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back